Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

tlustica lovely bump!

tezzy i am praying for you honey.

cheryl yay for 3+ !! how r u feeling? any symptoms?

Congrats on your 3+ Cheryl and I'm glad you'll get to be bump buddies with your friend x

Started bleeding heavy. Looks like its over... I'm praying it stops but I've lost all hope.

Will have it confirmed tomorrow I guess, my mother in law is coming with me

:hugs: tezzy im so sorry i pray you still get good news tomorrow believe it or not i have seen it be ok quite a few times on here xxx

:hugs: Massive hugs tezzy. I hope everything is OK and your scan shows a lovely sticky bean :hugs: x x x

:wave: madrid x its a shame that innocence of buying a bargain like that is gone x i think waiting till 7 weeks is a good idea so you know you will see something x i wont be getting one till 9 weeks they want me to get passed 8+5 when we lost no 4 x what gestation were you with your losses xx

It's in my siggy mrskg. Last time it was 8wk5 when I found out because I had a scan on that day. I'm sure if I didn't have the scan I'd have been until 10wks + again.

Last pregnancy my first scan was at 5wks6 and there was only the sac. At 7wks, my 2nd scan showed a baby with hb but measuring 1 week behind. the days between both scans were horrible. The following scan showed the heart had stopped beating and the rest you know. :cry: I don't want to go through the stress of not seeing anything and I rather wait a bit longer with the hope of better news.

madrid sorry i never even thought to look at your sig :dohh: yeah i was going to ask for a 7 week scan then pay privately for a 9 week scan but thats just being silly we can really afford it an epu pron right i wont get reassurance till passed 9 weeks x time seems to be going quite quick anyway so by time i call them next wk willonly be 3 week sto wait x fell like ive done nothing but wish my life away for the last yr xx

It's a life on hold isn't it? I feel exactly the same and I'm so glad I went for the testing even though my dh didn't want to. If not I wouldn't even stand a chance I think. I wonder how it never affected my children's pregnancies though.
Have you had any testing done yourself?

Hi ladies!

Urgh sickness has hit me so hard tonight, not actually been sick yet but I wish I was, I always feel loads better after puking, if only for a few mins :haha:

How is everyone this evening? x x x

No, my dr's appointment is, don't know when my scan is, but I'm asking the dr to refer me on Thursday when I see her. x x x

I hope they'll refer you on the same day. Mine are like that. If you're more than 6wks they try to day a referral for that same day.

madrid ive not had any testing just using the progesterone and aspirin as that would prob be first protocol anyway x i also wonder what has changed since having my girls x

wiggler :hugs: i had my first bout of ms this morn :sick:

TBH I highly doubt I will get a scan, but can't hurt to ask :haha:

I'm taking baby aspirin too, there is loads of clotting problems in the family so thought it may help x x x

Tlustica: Love the bump! :)

Tezzy: I hate hearing that the bleeding is heavy! I hope you still get good news at your scan and everything is ok. :hugs:

Cheryl: What did your parents say when you told them? Yay for 3+! I'm still not worried about your 4 week bleed... Sounds like breakthrough bleeding to me. It can happen all through pregnancy and strikes when AF would've been due! :hugs:

Ich28: I hope the cramping isn't to bad. I have cramping and stretching going on at the moment. Yay tomorrow is Monday! I look forward to hearing about your scan. :)

Madrid98: Yeah, I wouldn't want a scan before 6w5d either. There was a lot of confusion with Lil Dragon's 8 week scan as it was. The cot sounded lovely. I look forward to buying baby items... Maybe some maternity shorts soon. I think mine are finally starting to get a little tight. In the meantime, I've been sporting DH's boxers. LOL

Mrskg: I can't wait for your 9 week scan to get here! I just feel that this time is different for you! :) How are you feeling? :hugs:

Wiggler: MS isn't all about vomiting. My MS comes in spells at night. I get very nauseated... but no vomit.

I refuse to call it MS :rofl: I do NOT have MS, I have food related nausea :rofl: Just like I am not constipated, I just don't fancy going to the loo right now. I am so stubborn :haha: I do however have lovely symptoms, my skin has started clearing up a bit today, and my boobs are finally getting a bit bigger :D x x x

Wiggler: Your NO MS, your NO constipation, your skin clearing up and bigger boobs! Your symptoms sound soooo good to me. :)

My biggest symptom right now is fatigue... It is so bad, I often find myself dozing off during the day.

I wasn't too bad with tiredness today, I had a nice early night last night which really helped, and OH was home. Tommorrow will be the killer, Dylan has made me promise to take him to the park on his scooter so loads of walking as he will probably want to wander up by the feilds on the way home and OH is at work and I have to cook. bleurgh. x x x

My parents are hoping my scan goes well... My symtoms are twinges, had sickness, sore bbs and tired, back to work tomoro so I think il feel it then... Ich I can't wait for ur scan tomoro...xxx

Tezzy hoping u hav some good news tomoro Hun...x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->