Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Tezzy - If your EPU is anything like mine then go straight to hospital once your back home so they can slot you in tomorrow morning when its open, otherwise they might make you wait til monday :( x x x

Phew ladies, thank you :hugs:

Today I was driving and I almost pulled over to check 'cos it felt like :af:
I am driving myself nuts, but finally relaxing now. :cloud9:

I want to enjoy this pregnancy and I'm glad I have y'all.

i have sooo much cm but i think it has something to do with the vaginal progesterone gel i am on. lol

thinking of you tezzy

Morning girls, waiting on a nurse to phone me back...

If they make me wait Wiggler I'm going to A&e in tonnes of pain this morning but the spotting has stopped for now

I'm glad the spotting has stopped! I don't blame you for going to A&E in tons of pain. You need to be seen. Hope you are holding up, all things considering. :hugs: Yay for digi 3+! :)

I'm doing ok, not really 'holding up' but the fact that I keep bursting into tears might make them take me seriously at the hospital... I've been thinking they must get tonnes of girls faking symptoms to get early scans?

Oh by the way... I got my scan date through the post as expected but its not until 10th July so I'll be 11w 6days... If they scan me today which is what I'll push for they might cancel that though

I hope they can get you scanned today hun :hugs: x x x

I have a 9am appointment at the hospital, I'm gonna go shower and change....

:flower: you girls are amazing x

Great to hear hun! I'm sure you will feel better after you hear it was just one big scare. I'm sorry you have to go through this. :hugs: Yay for appt... and get that scan!

Hope ur scan goes well... They can't cancel ur scan at 11 wks it means u will have 2 scans Hun. Xxxx

Thanks Cheryl I didn't know that!

When I get on the computer I will go through this thread and thank each and every post you girls have made :flower:

Tezzy I hope your ok hun xxx

Morning all,I ended up having the injection as ny hcg was rising was in hospital for 13 hours altogether,I cried my eyes out after it as to me i felt like I was having an abortion,obv it had to be done as the pregnancy was still continuing...the worst bit was that oh add not allowed in the room when they gave me the injection :-( its my birthday tomorrow and I feel like Shit :-( xxx

Oh Cath, I am so sorry! Your post made me cry. I wish you didn't have to go through such a horror story. :hugs:

Massive hugs Cath :hugs:

Tezzy - I hope you appointment goes well x x x

:hugs: cath xx

Tezzy got everything crossed for you xxx

Thinking of you tezzy! Hope it all goes well!

I got my 3+ today ladies!!!! So happy!!!

I'm home from the hospital.

I went to the first doctor who, when I told him my symptoms, told me (without any proof or examination) that it was a miscarraige. He was arrogant and unsympathetic. He then referred me to the gynaecologist department where I waited an hour to be seen. The doctor there was much better, he told me that they didn't do scans on weekends but that he would check my cervix, it was closed. He told me hope wasn't all lost, took bloods and wanted to keep me in hospital for observation. I told them I wanted to go home so they advised to take pain killers and rest until Monday morning when I have a scan at 9.45am

Ive been a mess all morning, I've told my MIL and she's been lovely and has done my grocery shopping for me.

How am I going to last another 48hours :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->