Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

How ignorant is your first DR. I'm so mad at how insensitive he was. I'm sorry you have to wait another 48 hours in misery. Your 3+ and your cervix being closed are very good signs for sure.

I hope you find relief for your pain, and strength for your wait. Lots & Lots of :hugs:!

MADRID98: That is awesome for your 3+!! :happydance: When will your first appt. be? I'm thinking it's going to be soon. :) Happy 5 weeks!!

AFM: I'm taking off for childhood home with DD. It's 3 hours away. We are visiting my brothers grave and attending my little sisters graduation party. DH has to work as our vacation starts Monday! :) Depite everything Ladies... I hope you all find some smiles and joy this weekend. :hugs:

Tezzy I'm sorry I hate some drs they treat u like numbers instead of humans :( I hope ur scan goes ok Hun...xxx

Leinzlove hav a ball Hun...xxx

Congrats madrid :thumbup:

Tezzy I'm so sorry you had such a rubbish doctor x every time I've been to epu with bleeding they've tried to convince me everything would be ok x I think both ways are as bad as each other I think they should be honest an say without a scan they dont know what the outcome Will be x I pray the next 48hrs go quick for you an that it's good news you get on Monday morning xx

Aww Tezzy and cath...so sorry about both of your bad dr experiences :hugs: I wish they could treat this as the huge life-changing big deal it is to each of us.

cath: So sorry you had to go through this during your birthday weekend. Are you home now? I hope you still make something of your special day tomorrow. Lots of :hugs: your way

Tezzy:I can't believe they sent you home... sorry you have to go through this. Good thing your cervix is closed. Praying this is all a scare and everything is fine. Also glad the bleeding/spotting has stopped. Thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers

Madrid98: Awesome news hun! :D

Thanks girls :flower: spotting has started again... Geez I'm sounding like a broken record :(

I'm going to put the kids to bed then go to bed myself... Time will pass quicker when I'm asleep...

So girls, tell me how you all are...

Congrats Madrid on your 3+ woohoo

Cath are you home yet sweetie?

Leinz are you having a nice trip?

tezzy i am sorry about the bad doctor.. he should not have told you it was a mc with out even examining you! how awful. like leinz said i think the 3+ on cb digi and that your cervix is closed are great signs. so sorry you have to wait another 2 days for your scan and you are going through this =[

cath im sorry honey. i wish the dr was more understand :hugs:

madrid great news!

afm i am starting to feel gross during the day. my cramps started again which is kind of concerning me

Tezzy- I'll be thinking of you and your bubs. I know these next two days will be horrible waiting for Monday but try and stay positive.

Oh goodness ladies...I'm kicking myself as usual...I've been away for a few days and came back to 27 unread pages...there's just no way I can get caught up lol!! I try to keep up with most everyone's journals but I'm sure I missed a bunch. I tried to skim over things real quick but I know I missed a lot so I'm soo sorry if I missed any good news! Feel free to update me if you're bored;)
Cath...my heart goes out to you xoxo

and for those who don't follow my journal here's a lil 11 week bump pic:)
https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/unchainedbliss/Mobile%20Uploads/imagejpeg_2.jpg

Tezzy I got everything x for you hun,how's the bleeding xxx

It's ok but the pains are taking my breath away... Less than 24 hours to go...

Oh tezzy I'm so sorry u have to go through this. I hope everythings ok!!! I'm praying for u and praying these 24 hrs pass as fast as possible!!

:hi: ladies

I've been out and about to Ikea once again and it was super busy. Funny enough we saw a cot in the bargain area that was only £25 and I was asking my dh if we should buy it. He was like 'no way' :rofl: I was only joking!! lol

I'm going to try and wait to have the scan when I'll be nearly 7wks if I can

:wave: madrid x its a shame that innocence of buying a bargain like that is gone x i think waiting till 7 weeks is a good idea so you know you will see something x i wont be getting one till 9 weeks they want me to get passed 8+5 when we lost no 4 x what gestation were you with your losses xx

Loving the bump...xx
I'd wait a bit longer Hun..x
I'm telling my parents tonight did a digi and got 3+ and did a ic and so dark so my scan is on wed... One of my friends has just told me she's 9 wks so I'm hoping I don't lose this one and I can be bump buddies with her. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->