Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Me neither hun, i guessed it had risen as the tests were positive basically from the moment the dye went over the test area, my hcg has never risen to that level ever, ill just be devastated if it results in surgery or even another injection of MTX as then i wont be able to TTC for 6 months! xxx

Awww Cath I'm so sorry :hugs: I hope surgery doesn't end up being necessary.

thanks hun, me too, starting to get really paranoid now, every twinge and im gettng ready to run to the car!!! oohhhhh look how far gone you are now hun!! xxx

no hun im in, i had hospital last monday, wed, fri so was only in for tues and thursday, had hosp this morning so got into work late and got friday booked off as it would have been the date of our early scan :-(

how you feeling hun xxx

Tezzy: My heart aches for you...no words. Know we are all here for you :hugs: Please stay strong!!!

Cath: Oh hun!! I pray you get through this even stronger :hugs:

Ich: Due dates are tough... praying your scan today brings a smile to your face :hugs:

oh tezzy i am so sorry for your loss honey =[ .. major :hugs:

cath i hope everything gets sorted out for you sweetie feel better

:hugs: Tezzy and Cath ..... I am so, so, sorry for what you are going through. :hugs: Lot's of love and prayers are being sent in both of your directions.

Tezzy.... don't try to not fall apart... you are allowed to fall apart!!! :cry: What you are going through sucks, so it's okay to grieve :nope:

Tezzy: I agree with Sevilla... Scream, Cry, yell, fall apart! You are definitley allowed. PG loss sucks! I'm so sorry for your loss. Massive :hugs: :cry:! You may not want to come in here and thats ok... But you are always welcome!

Cath: I hope those numbers go down! I can't believe they are still rising. All things considered... I'm glad you still had a happy birthday! :hugs:

Ich: How did your scan go?

Don't mind the front page being all messed up! I'll be back to fix it tonight. Ran out of time and I have no idea what happened with the code that made it look like it does.

hey leinz it was great... i was about to post it on here but then i had to run out .. i am at work now.. but its on the thread with srrhc!

I'm not leaving this thread Leinz because I will be back with another BFP as soon as God allows it and I don't want to have to catch up on a gazillion posts when I return :flower:

I just had a two hour bath, I closed the bathroom door and cried my heart out... Not that I feel any better...

Awww Tezzy :hugs: I'm a bit crap with words, but have lots of hugs. I hope the next few days are as easy on you as they can be :hugs: x x x

Awwww Tezzy! I admire your faith and courage... of course, hurry up and get back in here :hugs:
Lots of love and :hugs: coming your way. Also feel free to come in here and unburden yourself to all of us!

Waking up and realising it wasn't all a bad dream :( D&c today hopefully. Don't know how I'm gonna hold it together

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->