Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

thanks ladies i can't wait for my scan either.. hope i hear a lovely hb and my progesterone level rose..
today is a hard day.. my angle baby was due today, June 24th. Im really sad about it, i didn't expect to be so upset but god i miss her so much and i just keep thinking i would have been in the hospital now. =[ i went to visit her grave today.

tezzy so sorry hun lots of :hugs:

cheryl sounds like great symptoms

Aw Ich I'm sorry Hun :hugs: we're all here for u... Hopefully tomoro cheers u up. Xxx

thanks <3 i am hoping tomorrow will cheer me up too. fx i get good news

well im glad todays over with!! its 7 yrs today since i lost my mum and its times like this i wish she was around but shes up there looking after my angels xx

You ladies are hard to keep up with :wacko: !!! I do read all the posts and am thinking about you ALL!!!!! :hugs: Just wanted to say "I am still here".... just more lurking :blush:

thanks ich28 its times like now i need my mum! shes in a better place tho she was v v ill with MS and she wasnt able to move or talk eat ect.. xx

Ich: I'm sorry for your loss of Sophia! The EDD would be so hard! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I hope you aren't being to hard on yourself.

Bump: I'm sorry for the loss of your Mom! That would be so hard. :hugs:

AFM: I lost my little brother in October... And by far thats the hardest loss I've ever had to deal with. I miss him everyday. I often cry just out of nowhere. I find it hard to accept all the things I'll never get to see him do... And I hate that he never got to meet DD. It's also hard seeing my whole family deal with our grief. And that family outings, weddings, etc... aren't ever going to be the same. Because we are always missing him and are no longer complete.

aww leinz im so sorry you lost your brother honey =[ how awful. you and your family are in my thoughts. may i ask how old he was sweetie?

Ich i'm really sorry for what you're going through. Due dates will always be the hardest, are you doing anything to commemorate the day? my friend lights a candle on her bubbas due date every year, she actually got a special candle made with the name and dates printed onto it, it's really quite special and sweet.

tezzy- hun I'm sending you TONS of hugs and I'm still crossing my fingers for you! I refuse to give up hope cuz I know it's possible!! HUGS!!!! xoxo!!
ich- I'm so sorry for what you're going through:( that must be so hard:(
bump and leinz- i'm so sorry for your losses...i cant even imagine...

Ich: He was 15, hun. On his birthday I spend the day celebrating his life. And on the anniversary of his passing I'm going to grieve our loss. We still count the months that he's been gone.

You never get over loss. The pain always resurfaces. It sucks!

Betheney - aww thank you hun. that is so sweet what your friend does. We went to visit Sophia at the cemetery. We sent letters up in balloons. We will also do that on her birthday I am sure. We met a really sweet couple at the cemetery (Sophia is in a baby section, so sad) and they had just lost there son. It was really sad.

tlustica - thank you very much. by the way i love your bump pics! i hope i get an early bump. i didn't show till 16 weeks last time!

Leinzlove - aww honey. how sad he was so young i am so very sorry =[

first scan today.. i am nervous. all because of the cramping. i have no bleeding but i am just terrified ..

It's over... Baby passed away at 6 weeks...

D&c tomorrow

Tezzy...I am so sorry for your loss! Thinking of you hun!

Awwww Tezzy i am soooo sorry hunny :hugs: if you want someone to talk to hun just pm me, im going through a proper shitty time myself and im sure we can get through it together xxxxxx :hugs:

Ich i am so sorry to hear that you would have been due yesterday, yesterday was my birthday also, did you do anything nice to mark the day hun? :hugs:

afm im devastated, done a hpt and an opk before hosp today and before the control line even got dark i had BFP on the test line...... i knew my levels had gone up which i was told was normal soooooooooooo had my blood tests done today and they have rose from 830odd to..........1499, i am now at high risk of having my tube ruptured, i was having the niggly feelings last night in my groin so the dr said to either ring an ambulance or go straight to a&e if i get them again, they expect to hcg to rise slightly but thats quite a significant increase, Got to go back Friday, if the levels have gone up im going to have emergency surgery to remove my tube.........................other than that my birthday was lovely, my family and OH and friends made it really special for me xxxx

Tezzy I'm so sorry Hun :hugs: thinking of u and oh...xx

Cath so sorry can't believe it's still rising... Hope u had a nice birthday. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->