Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

:hugs: tezzy I hope today goes as well it can under the circumstances xxx

Today Is my dd for october loss 3 down 3 to go xxx

:hugs: thinking of you tezzy.. you will get your forever baby soon <3

okay well trying to post my scan i knew i forgot to put it on 1 thread.. but do you guys think i should be concerned.. my scan put me back 1 day but i was charting and using opks and fertility friend says i O'd on cd20.. but according to my dates i conceived on cd21

I don't think you should be concerned hun, all babies grow at different rates and implant at different times x x x

i hope so.. i mean one day shouldn't even be bothering me lol.. if it was like a week id freak out.. plus i got bfns until 10dpo.. maybe 9dpo something might of showed up

Ich last time I was two whole weeKs out lol but that was cause I didn't know when I ov but a day is fine just babies grow at diff rates and can vary at this stage that's why they don't date u properly till later on x

Afm- think baby doesn't like the car I feel nauseous in the car lol then for a while after.. Still shattered scan on Monday tho :)

yay so you'll be 5w4d?

i know one day is no biggie i just cant help but worry about everything

2 days until my appointment now, I don't even know why I am nervous, all she will do is ask questions and refer me to the MW and fingers crossed refer me for a reassurance scan (I wish! :haha:) x x x

Oh hun :hugs: Have you got someone with you? x x x

Oh Tezzy why are they doing that for hun, that seems like an awful long time to wait, did you say you had your mother-in-law with you? i hope so hun xxxx

I've been on my own all day. My choice. My husband will be here after I get out of theatre

Im the same as you, i have to go back in on Friday to see if i need my tube removed and i want to be on my own, OH will be at work, i dont want to put anyone out so ill go on my own if i need surgery ,like you, my OH will be there after i wake up. I hope your ok though hun? are the nurses being kind? xxx

finally got scanner to work.. heres my lil bean

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members