Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Wiggler: Wow! You've got some skills of persuasion :haha: Exciting! Keep us posted tomorrow.

Mrskg: congrats on the scan date... July is here already!!

Thanks nessah 12 more sleeps :happydance: if I survive that long with this :sick: xxx

Anyone from uk on anti sickness meds? If so what one an is it helping? X

CHERYL, OMG CHERYL!!! I'm off my chair dancing! I'm just so happy! This is the best news ever! I can't believe what you've had to go through. But, I'm so happy for the happy outcome! :happydance::happydance::happydance: We are bump buddies, and I'll be changing my signature again! :) I'm also pleased to be putting you up a ticker! I was waiting on this scan for you today, to add your angel... But instead theres a baby! Oh, I just can't stop going on and on. This has made my day! :) Congratulations! :) Happy 6 weeks, SWEET PEA! :happydance:

Madrid: How awful not being able to see the screen? Did they atleast point out the HB right away? The waiting to know all is ok, is awful! Anyways, 9 more sleeps for you and you'll being seeing your beautiful baby again! I truly pray for you everyday, hun! Your strength to get through each day and that this time you are carrying your forever baby. :hugs:

Wiggler: This thread is just loaded with good news this week! :) I'm so happy you are getting your scan tomorrow. I can't wait to hear all about it. It's gonna be great! :happydance: Oh yeah, its good that I've found you on FB! :) I would recognize your beautiful daughter almost anywhere. :)

Mrskg: It is very good to see you! I'm sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope it passes soon and you find relief. :hugs: This is exciting... you are now a blueberry! Happy 7 weeks! And only 12 days till your scan! Seems like forever, but I hope it goes quick! I feel so good about this being your forever bean. :) I pray for you everyday hun, and truly wish and hope that this time is different. :hugs:

SEAWEED aka S: Hey hun... wanted to update you on LTOTH as I haven't seen her here on BNB but we happen to be friends on FB. As we both discovered we live like 30 minutes from each other. Anyways, she is now 27 weeks and having a baby girl, whom she plans on naming Sophia. Everything is going great with her. :) I'm so excited that you are approaching 30 weeks! :happydance: Won't be long before you meet your son. :) S, 3 days... 3 days until you'll see your baby! :)

NeeSAH: How are you feeling, hun? You'll be loaded down with all kinds of symptoms very soon. :)

Bump: 13 sleeps! :) Hopefully, that goes fast. :hugs: Happy 6 weeks! Sweetpea! :happydance:

AFM: I didn't find the baby on the doppler. What I found was the placenta. But, I won't be giving up and I know I'm looking in the right place. My next appt. is also July 17. However, I think I'm done with scans until the gender at about 18-20wks. I will hear the HB via doppler though. And I'm looking forward to starting the second trimester in two weeks.

Everyone says something different... 12wks, 13wks, 14wks. I'm going with 13+3. :)

Thanks for the update on Ltoth...I was wondering where she went! :thumbup: Awesome to hear all is going well!

It's actually 2 days until the scan :shy: not a big thing to correct, but yep, the 6th! Can't wait.

So excited that you are so close to the 2nd trimester. :happydance:

S, that is huge correction! But 2 days is so much better than 3. :happydance: I can't wait to hear how much LO is weighing. Probably a big boy I'm thinking about 4lbs. :)

I bet the grandparents are getting super excited... So soon and they'll be meeting thier first Grandson! :happydance:

Well ms is back lol urgh! Anyhow lol When I had my scan they were lovely they said don't worry if we don't say anything straight away but as soon as they saw the sack they said then they pointed out the baby and then I asked if it was too early for a hb and she turned screen around and said no there is a hb and showed me x

cheryl that is just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you must be so happy honey

Thanks ladies it's been a proper rollercoaster but very happy... On countdown till the 17th for my next scan..xx

Leinzlove sorry for messing with ur signature Hun. Xx

Oh no... Cheryl! I love you messing with my signature! I can't wait to change it for everyone of my TTC friends! :happydance:

Yay Wiggler! I'll try to get on here and check for your update when I wake up. It's a little after 2am here and I'm on my way to bed. But, if I'm running late or you haven't updated yet. I'll surely be around to hear how wonderful it went.

The inlaws are taking my little family to the zoo this morning. Along with my BIL, SIL and my little nephew. So... this should be interesting. I'm worried about it being to hot. As it's been in the 100's here. However, they said we'd go in the morning and come back if it gets to hot. So, we'll see.

Feeling pretty good... got the stretchy tummy thing going on here.

Aww I love the stretchy tummy, I don't get it often anymore though :(

A morning at the zoo sounds lovely, have lovely time hun, and have a good sleep :hugs:

I'll update as soon as my mum leaves, we are going out for lunch later as a late birthday thing after the scan. No idea where yet though :haha: x x x

Aw so excited for u wiggler..xx

Leinzlove enjoy the zoo.. Wish we had nice weather here. X

Bump: ur scan is beautiful!! So happy for u!!

Madrid: that's great u saw the hb!!! That's a GREAT sign!!:)

Snowangel: that's so cute how excited she is!! Haha I love how she'll send it back :rofl: sry about ur poor arm:(

Cheryl- Omg!!!! What fabulous news!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

Wiggler-ur scans today!!!! Yay!!!

Leinz- hope the zoo was fun!!!

So ladies I had my second mw appt on Monday. It was short and simple...hb was 155 and apparently way stronger and easier to find than usual. Now I do have a question for u ladies...so according to the dating at my scan that dated me 8w1d according to that I was 12w4d on Monday but for some reason the mw said she had me at 12w6d. I didn't notice it or I would've asked but dp brought it up later. I know its only two days and I'm prolly being silly but is it possible I could move ahead without her doin a scan to check or did she prolly just miscount?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->