Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Oh and any other ladies end up with pregnancy acne?? I havent had acne like this since middle school and all my acne medicine seems just just dry it out:(

Bump: ur scan is beautiful!! So happy for u!!

Madrid: that's great u saw the hb!!! That's a GREAT sign!!:)

Snowangel: that's so cute how excited she is!! Haha I love how she'll send it back :rofl: sry about ur poor arm:(

Cheryl- Omg!!!! What fabulous news!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

Wiggler-ur scans today!!!! Yay!!!

Leinz- hope the zoo was fun!!!

So ladies I had my second mw appt on Monday. It was short and simple...hb was 155 and apparently way stronger and easier to find than usual. Now I do have a question for u ladies...so according to the dating at my scan that dated me 8w1d according to that I was 12w4d on Monday but for some reason the mw said she had me at 12w6d. I didn't notice it or I would've asked but dp brought it up later. I know its only two days and I'm prolly being silly but is it possible I could move ahead without her doin a scan to check or did she prolly just miscount?

We're u moved at ur first dating scan by two days? Because most drs don't change ur actual due date from ur lmp unless ur measuring 8 days or more off. 2 days really isn't a big difference I'd say she's going by ur last period or just miscounted. :flower:

My skin is really spotty... My back is bad and my face feels so oily. X

I wanted to share some fireworks from our house..

Not sure how to post the actual video, but hopefully this link works.. :flower:
https://s777.photobucket.com/albums/yy54/snowangel187/?action=view&current=fireworksvideo.mp4

Attachments

• fireworks2.jpg
    fireworks2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 0
  • fireworks1.jpg
    fireworks1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 0
Scan was amazing, didn't get a piccy but beany is perfect and my EDD has changed to 14th Feb :cloud9: I am so happy! x x x

aww valentines baby!! glad it went well xx

ive just went from watchinng scan vids on you tube to like conception to birth development things to memorial ones :/ aiden walked in and i was crying and he asked why so i said i was sad at all the babies that go to the sky and i let him watch the vid i made for emma! im now so so scared im gonna loose this one as i dunno what i will do if i will try again or just give up as theres no more routes to take this is last chance saloon! :( wish i could just skip ahead to when im like 20 weeks! or even 17 so ican feel it moving!!

everytime some one says something about the pregnancy like are you gonna find out sex ect my first thought is prob not gonna get that far! my brain has programmed me to think negativly as it hurts a fraction less when its expected :/ when i was preg with aiden i didnt think for one sec that anything would happen and bought a tiny hat at about 6 weeks! i cant even look at baby clothes without thinking that i prob wont need them and i was thinking about the spare room last night that we were gonna have to re do it as its a nursery at the moment :/ no matter how hard i try and think positive i just cant i know i have the progesterone and the biobsy i had is meant to help them stick but untill i get to feel it move i wont relax at all! thats if i get that far! then ill be stressing about still birth and pre term labour!! after loosing 6 i find it hard to entertain the thought that this one is any diff and just wondering how long it will be this time! my bday party is in aug even though im 30 on sunday as im having a joint one and when ppl who are going have found out they keep sayine that i wont be able to drink and my thought are well i prob will by then! help!!

Yay! Wiggler... great news on your Valentine baby :D

tlustica: Sorry, don't know much about pregancy acne

Leinz: enjoy your day at the Zoo

Bumps: :hugs:
It is the hormones and stress talking. Let your DS help you through.... use his own story to gather strength and believe you can do it.... keep the faith and I know you are gonna have a beautiful bundle next February. Hang in there hun... we all get days like this when we worry and just stress over the unknown :hugs:

Oh, MS is here!!! :sick:

My "bump" pic from last week. 13weeks3days. :flower:

Attachments

• 13wks3days.jpg
    13wks3days.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3
Awww :cloud9:

It will take ages until I get a proper bump, my tummy is so fat :rofl: x x x

lol same here wiggler!!

cute bump snow angel! i was huge by 13 weeks with my son most of my oh family didnt know and i went to a wedding and the grooms mother commented on my bump oops lol!! i deffo couldnt get into jeans! by the time i was 38 weeks i couldnt see my feet and wore odd shoes once haha!

So glad to hear about scans and appointments going so well!! :happydance:

tlustica, what acne medication are you using? Many of them are considered unsafe for pregnancy as far as I know -- of course some more so than others.

S, that is huge correction! But 2 days is so much better than 3. :happydance: I can't wait to hear how much LO is weighing. Probably a big boy I'm thinking about 4lbs. :)

I bet the grandparents are getting super excited... So soon and they'll be meeting thier first Grandson! :happydance:

:lol: 4 lbs! I think I would faint! I'm just hoping for average sized. And yes our parents are definitely getting excited. I can't believe it's July already...when I told people my due date they used to say "Oh, you've got a while then" but now it's always "Wow, I didn't think you were that far along" or "Hmm, that's coming up soon!" I also had my first dream about labor last night. Crazy times. :wacko: Can't wait for all the rest of you to move through the trimesters...many more of you will start feeling movements soon...so exciting!! :happydance:

Happy 30 weeks hun! 3/4 of the way through! :cloud9: x x x

Happy 8 weeks to you...halfway through first tri!! So glad your scan went so well :happydance:

well seing as i might never get to share a bump from a current preg ill share my ones from aiden :)

8-15.jpg
this is 8 wks and 15 wks
28.jpg
thats 28 weeks
38.jpg
and that was 38 weeks :)

think ill bow out of bnb for a while ill pop on after my 8 week scan and let you know how it went but i cant be doing with ppl thinking im being insensitive on purpose xx

:hugs: :hugs: Really sorry you are feeling down, bumpblues. Taking some time off BnB can be a good idea sometimes. Please take good care of yourself ok?

think ill bow out of bnb for a while ill pop on after my 8 week scan and let you know how it went but i cant be doing with ppl thinking im being insensitive on purpose xx

Bump: sorry you feel that way.... you are safe here to let everything out. Please don't leave. Remember, we all need each other!
I actually didn't have MS till today and I've been worried sick. No one understands and there's no one to talk to but you ladies on here!

Sorry you are having a rough day... beautiful pics from your DS's pregnancy. Did you keep a journal? Maybe your symptoms are similar?

Again, keep using DS's memory to encourage yourself. You will be fine hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->