Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

leinz + wiggler - your daughters are so so cute!!

bump glad you are feeling better hun..

i am just waiting for my next appointment.. 20 days.. =[ seems like forever

8 weeks today!

Wiggler and Leinzlove ur girls are so cute...xx

Happy 8 wks Ich xx

Bump so glad u are feeling better..x

Afm finished work early and not happy my hot chocolate has disappeared I want one so bad. X

leinz + wiggler - your daughters are so so cute!!

bump glad you are feeling better hun..

i am just waiting for my next appointment.. 20 days.. =[ seems like forever

8 weeks today!

My next ultrasound is 19 days away and I'll be able to find out gender (hopefully) im getting anxious. We are bringing dd so I can't wait to see her excitement. :flower:

Aw thts exciting snow angel... My next scan is 17th il be 8 wks :)

I'm 6+2 and can't get my work uniform on :/ lol 11 days till my scan :)

Aw my jeans are so tight too, wearing leggings now lol... 11 days:) wot time is urs tht day?x

Happy 8 weeks Ich! :happydance: Raspberry! :)

Can't wait Snow to know the gender! :happydance:

S, waiting on your update... 10 weeks and he'll be here! :happydance:

Bump & Cheryl: Come on July 17... I can't wait either! :happydance:

NesSAH & Krippy: July 25, less than 3 weeks! :)

Madrid: One WEEEEEEK! :happydance:

Mrskg: 10 days! :) :) :)

Tlustica: Happy 13 weeks! :happydance:

babyfeva: One more week until half way! :)

I'm tempted to do a private scan before my appt. :rofl: I don't know tho. I guess I'll see how many more ultrasounds the dr will order because of the GD. My appt is only 19 days away. (I'm not excited) :haha: you watch this baby won't uncross it's legs. :rofl:

Hope you all are doing well.

Feeling yuck! MS is def. kicking my bum :sick:
Have a lovely weekend everyone...anyone with any special plans?
I am staying indoors (it's over 35 Celcius out there!!)

I know Snow, I've also thought about a private scan. (Like at 16 weeks.) But, I think I'm going to wait. Here you can get 2d for $65 and 4d for $100. But the 4D works best in the third trimester.

No plans here NeeSAH... AC and sleep. Haha! It's over 100 degrees here! TOOO HOT! Maybe the pool, we'll see. :)

During my last pregnancy they did the 3d ultrasound right at the hospital but the technician I had didn't know how to do it??? So we didn't get any with dd, I'm going to ask if they'll do the 3d at my next ultrasound but not sure they will so if I can't con them into doing it during my "medical" ultrasound then I will pay for a quick one so Wednesday I should know if dr plans on any extra ultrasounds because of the gd and then at the end of the month I'll know If they do the 3d. I might go for a private ultrasound while I'm visiting home so my family can experience it. :thumbup:

so excited for everyone's scan updates!!!!

leinz.. 65 - 100 dollars??!?!?!?!!??! oh my.. lol.. over by me the private scans are 500 - 1500 dollars!!!!

well it is def very hot over here.. car said 102 degrees.. no plans for the weekend except swimming in our pool. Had a great fourth of july at our friends lake house. All our friends found out i am prego! Everyone kept offering me deli subs and drinks and i kept declining and soon everyone caught on :haha:

cheryl i am still so happy for you!! i think its amazing, it must have been such a roller coaster ride for you but i am so so glad that you are now preg!!

Awww Ich! Hehehe, that's awesome about letting your friends figure it out.

Leinz: AC and sleep sounds perfect! :haha:

Scan went great! :thumbup: Baby is a little on the smaller side for GA, weighing somewhere around 3 - 3.5 lb, but nothing to worry about (40th percentile ish). I got all excited, though, after the first thing they measured was his head, which is measuring almost 2 weeks ahead and in the 91st percentile :shock: glad there is space for his brain but a little scared for labor! I wonder if it could mean that he'll come early!

Everything else was great...he's in exactly the position I thought he was, AND as a bonus he's even anterior, which I wasn't sure about...if he stays right where he is until labor that would be perfect! Cervix, fluid, etc all good, confirmed boy parts too. Next scan scheduled August 3rd :happydance:

I won't post photos because they didn't come out well...we got some profiles but both his hands were over his face. In general I was surprised at how much more crowded and harder it was to see everything compared to 20 weeks. No wonder that's when they do the anatomy scan.

Hope everyone is feeling well today :hugs:

awwww honey that is great, i am so glad your scan went well. i cant wait until your little man is here!!

hi everyone hope you are all well!!

im still a bit queasy and v tired so its all good in a way haha when i got dressed tonight for work realised my uniform wont fasten the last 3 buttons on my shirt have to now stay open and i have to wear a top under it lol any way i thought id post a pic of my 6 week bloat as its not quite a bump yet lol xxphoto (28).jpg

ive been reading some stories from another thread about some girls that are on prgesterone asfter sevral losses and are all doing well so i have decided to scrap the past but not forget if you get what i mean and look at this preg with fresh eyes (as fresh as can be when all they wanna do is sleep lol) and think that everything WILL BE fine this time xx:happydance:

so excited for everyone's scan updates!!!!

leinz.. 65 - 100 dollars??!?!?!?!!??! oh my.. lol.. over by me the private scans are 500 - 1500 dollars!!!!

well it is def very hot over here.. car said 102 degrees.. no plans for the weekend except swimming in our pool. Had a great fourth of july at our friends lake house. All our friends found out i am prego! Everyone kept offering me deli subs and drinks and i kept declining and soon everyone caught on :haha:

cheryl i am still so happy for you!! i think its amazing, it must have been such a roller coaster ride for you but i am so so glad that you are now preg!!

Ich- pm me your city. I will find you a place near u that does it for less. You most definitely should be able to find one under $200. You could check to see also if there's a school that does cheap or free ultrasounds like hair schools do. :flower:

Seaweed eater - Sounds like a WONDERFUL appointment!!!! Glad everything is looking good, and your baby is going to be soooo smart with such a big brain :winkwink: I remember with my daughter, each week the ultrasound pictures got more and more "squished".... and it was hard to even tell what we were looking at!!!

ICH - awhile back you asked about my weekly ultrasounds... they started them at 17 weeks and I believe they plan on doing it until 26??? weeks (not sure exactly) Because they didn't catch my funneling cervix until 28 weeks with DD (and it was too late for a cerclage) they didn't know when it started. So, to be on the safe side (after me being VERY vocal that I needed to prevent this from happening again if at all possible) they do a quick ultrasound each week during this "critical period" to make sure everything stays how it should. Because of your loss, have they discussed with you what your plan of action will be this time around??? If they do a cerclage, then they might not need to monitor you like they are doing to me?

Leinz & Wiggler - I love that you post pictures of your beautiful kids!!!!

As for me, still chugging along. I am enjoying my summer with my daughter since I am not working for the summer (which, by the way, makes me give SO MUCH CREDIT to stay at home moms.... it is a lot of work!) she is at a fun age to go do things with (like the beach, park etc). I have tried to upload some photos, but they are always too big and I haven't had the patience to resize them... maybe sometime soon :winkwink:

Hope all is well with the rest of you, too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->