Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Just realised that I am going to have to take my son to the scan on Tuesday as there is no one to watch him not good if something's wrong as he doesn't know about baby yet either :/

aww bump i hope all is well.. my ms went away for 2 days and came back yesterday. i think its normal for it to come and go. do you have any other symptoms??

yer i have sore bbs and still sleepy im just miserable without my ms :( last 2 pregs that i lost the ms just stopped :/ so im worried sick :( my ms went or 2 days a couple of weeks ago when i was like 5+3 and came back when i was 5+5 :/

I hope with all of these gender scans coming up the "ONE PINK" changes in the title.... I can't imagine having the only girl in a sea full of boys on this thread :winkwink: But if so, I will survive :haha:

Those of you with your second child... what are your plans as far as nursery furniture etc go? Just curious. We have a three bedroom home, so plan on keeping DD in her current room and turn the guest room into the new baby's nursery... I think it might be tough having them so close in age ONLY because of things like DD won't be ready to be moved out of her crib yet etc. I like having a rocking chair in her room - but don't want to buy another one for the new baby's room. UGH it's a lot to think about and stresses me out!!! So, I thought I would see what you are all planning to do :shrug:

i had a dream we had a boy. he was so cute but it was weird he had huge blue eyes and we both have brown eyes!! =] made me happy. then i got this really really bad cramp it like took my breath away so now of course im freaking out. im constipated so maybe that was it...

i think im just getting worked up about scan :/ i had my sunday lunch earlier and then decided that i would make the most of feeling better and do all the cleaning jobs ive neglected for the last few weeks as been ill.. then as we are getting a new carpet in the living room and new flooring in the kitchen on wed i thought id make a start de cluttering and moving little things like ornaments and stuff.. so after hoovering and cleaning two bathrooms a kitchen and doing a ton of laundry and dishes i deffo feel like ive over done it now! im lying on the bed! but when i was cleaning i started to feel ever so slightly queasy and now have heart burn! i also have a random dull ache in my boob???

ich - where was the cramp and was it just for a sec or did it last a while?? i get sharp pains when i need to poo and cant so maybe its just that x

i have a spare doppler that i got a couple of years ago its a summer one reviews arent fantastic but i bought an angel sounds one off ebay so i was wondering if any of my bnb friends would like it? it works after about 15 weeks depending on your size lol but i used it on my friend ans we heard hiccups and kicks and things when she was about 20+ weeks so if anyone (in the uk) would like it ill send it to you xx

Welcome Erin! Congratulations!!

Leinz: Thanks! So excited about the scans this week too

Mrskg: twins? :dance: Keep us posted :D

Bump: :hugs: hun

Sevilla: I went all out for our first, and since we were team yellow with her, her room has neutral colors. So things will work out fine with our second yellow bump :D

Also to everyone with scans this week- All the best, can't wait to hear the lovely news :hugs:

I hope with all of these gender scans coming up the "ONE PINK" changes in the title.... I can't imagine having the only girl in a sea full of boys on this thread :winkwink: But if so, I will survive :haha:

Those of you with your second child... what are your plans as far as nursery furniture etc go? Just curious. We have a three bedroom home, so plan on keeping DD in her current room and turn the guest room into the new baby's nursery... I think it might be tough having them so close in age ONLY because of things like DD won't be ready to be moved out of her crib yet etc. I like having a rocking chair in her room - but don't want to buy another one for the new baby's room. UGH it's a lot to think about and stresses me out!!! So, I thought I would see what you are all planning to do :shrug:

There's a large age gap here, but I did move dd into a toddler bed rather early anyways. Maybe you would consider it she was 18 months. I did gate her bedroom door so she couldn't roam the house but she did great! :thumbup: as far as the rocker maybe u can find on on sale or a used one from family. I was going to suggest just rocking the new baby in dd's room to keep her involved but that wouldn't work at night. Don't stress, it'll all work out. :hugs:

bump it only lasted a few seconds.. i went to the bathroom and i feel better now. phew. anyway i really think that everything is okay with you. The MS and how bad it is varies from day to day. First of all i never even got MS until like 7 weeks lol. It would be bad one day, hardly noticeable the next, gone the next, bad again.. i called my doctor about it and he said it was completely normal. try not to worry hun :hugs: i know thats easier said then done.. especially with so many losses =[ I cant imagine how nerve wracking this is. I am sure your scan will show your little bean with a hb flickering away

Sevilla, if all continues well, this is going to be my 3rd and as I already have boy and girl I truly don't mind which team I'll join. We have 3 bedrooms and each of them have their own. My dd, who is 12 years old, was telling me just yesterday about how if I have a boy she'll move into her brother's room as her is bigger and it'll be better for 2 to share instead of the other one. She's so sweet!! I'm not ready to plan so far ahead but what I'm sure about is that my dh will try to move us to a bigger house as that's what he's always wanted anyway.
Also as my kids are all grown up I'll have to buy everything again as if it was my first baby. I love this part!!! :happydance:

thanks i think its just after last time it going exactly when the baby dies as it went at 10 and a half weeks and thats when they dated the mc at :( maybe im just so nervous im letting it all get on top of me i had no symptoms excet tiredness with my son so maybe it will be ok x

i think it will honey. you are on progesterone right? what kind are you taking?? sorry to ask, was the lost at 10 weeks a mmc?

aww madrid your daughter sounds so sweet

yer im on cyclogest pessaries 400mg 2 x a day and yer last one was a mmc x

did you find out at a scan? im sorry that must have been so hard. i am on crinone once a day . the good news is at 8 weeks the placenta begins to take over. i am on it till 12 weeks. how long are you on it?

yer at my 12 week scan but i kinda knew as my sickness just vanished :/ i was kinda expecting it.. and im on it till im 18 weeks but doc said if i want i can stay on all the way thru x

did it vanish at 12 weeks or before?? how come 18 weeks if you dont mind me asking

cause i had a loss at 14 weeks and she thought it would reassure me a bit more to be on it longer x and it went at 10.5 weeks and when i went for 12 week scan they dated baby at 10.5 weeks :(

Thanks for the nice welcomes :)

We have a 2 bedroom house so our kids will have to share. All my daughters stuff is punk though So if we have a boy we will have to think about getting a 3 bedroom. My lo will be 3yrs 2 months when this ones due so she will be in a bed then. Im not sure I like thinking this far ahead but im trying to think like this will be ok lol. Xx

aww bump im so sorry honey. i had one loss at 23 weeks and i cant even imagine going through it again . have you been tested for clotting or anything hun??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->