Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

ive had every test going even paid £360 to get the nk cell tests done which came back clear x i cant imaging loosing one that late! 14 weeks was bad enough x i had to wait over a week before they would have me in hospital too was awful!

yay!!!!!! i have felt sick since yesterday! nice to finally feel pregnant lol. yeah it was really really hard on me. i started bleeding one day and went to the hospital and next thing i know they tell me im 6cm dilated/membranes ruptured. i thought there was some mistake.. didn't understand how i could be 6cm dilated and not be in any pain. That is part of incompetent cervix.. your cervix will open and youll be half way into labor without even noticing. I didn't feel contractions until 2 hours after i was 6cm dilated. i delievered at 11 pm that night and Sophia passed in my arms at 1 am. :cry: For 2 months after it happened i was a total wreck. I never left my house and lost 34 pounds. While i still cry sometimes I can now think of Sophia with a smile, even though i lost her i am so happy i had her for the small time i did. She was beautiful and so perfect.

yay!!!!!! i have felt sick since yesterday! nice to finally feel pregnant lol. yeah it was really really hard on me. i started bleeding one day and went to the hospital and next thing i know they tell me im 6cm dilated/membranes ruptured. i thought there was some mistake.. didn't understand how i could be 6cm dilated and not be in any pain. That is part of incompetent cervix.. your cervix will open and youll be half way into labor without even noticing. I didn't feel contractions until 2 hours after i was 6cm dilated. i delievered at 11 pm that night and Sophia passed in my arms at 1 am. :cry: For 2 months after it happened i was a total wreck. I never left my house and lost 34 pounds. While i still cry sometimes I can now think of Sophia with a smile, even though i lost her i am so happy i had her for the small time i did. She was beautiful and so perfect.

Ich, that is a truly heart-wrenching story :cry: thank you for sharing it with us :hugs: My heart just breaks for what you had to go through. I'm so glad we live in an age where they can tell you what was the cause (IC) and monitor it to make sure you have peace of mind for this baby

thats awful :(
when i had emma i went for my 16 week check at the mw i was about 2 days off 17 weeks and she couldnt hear a heart beat so sent me to the hosp for a scan which showed no heart beat and she had been gone almost 3 weeks :( i had to wait a week to go into hospital then i had her like you would a medically induced miscarraige and there was a 2 hr wait for a bed when i got there and there was a woman in going on about how she was having a termination it was awful! i got to hold her she was soo tiny oh didnt want to see her he wanted to remember her from her 11 week scan where she had hiccups and waved :) shes the only one we named even though we know the last one was a girl too.. x

:hugs: thank you honey. i was terrified that my doctors were gonna say i shouldn't get pregnant again, i could never carry to term or have a baby of my own. i honestly never even thought about ttc until i met with my new OB and he told me all about the cerclage and high risk care he would provide. That was when i grew obsessed with ttc. We were very very lucky to get pregnant again after 2 cycles. Really only 1 because my 1st cycle was annovulatory. I don't think ill ever be completely in peace and not worried for any pregnancy, until i hit 36 weeks. The worst part will be leading up too and during the time i had my last loss (23 weeks)

i wont relax till im at least 20 weeks till i feel it move! then ill just worry about pre term labour instead and still birth :(

awwww bump im so sorry honey. i am glad you were given the chance to hold her. My fiancee didn't want to see Sophia at first either but he did change his mind. I was scared to see her but she was so beautiful. I posted a thread of her pics a while back and got lots of responses. She had a full head of hair!! That must have been so hard. Especially to hear a girl talking about a termination.. =[ and you had to wait a week??????? that must have been terrible for you

awww honey don't worry about PTL.. its so very rare.. and once you have carried full term before it is seriously unlikely to happen again.. i understand about stillbirth.. i think that its hard not to worry about any type of loss

i know it sounds awful but i just wanted her out of me if that makes sense? i had her on the loo aswell into a pan thingy :/ nurses were lovely tho and they said i could take pics and they would do hand and foot prints but i just thought id dwell on it more if i had them to look at but i can still picture her tiny face now she even had the tinyest hat on :) i didnt cry when i saw her i smiled the whole time as if she was full term and ok it was surreal x

aww honey. they would not let me go to the bathroom. i had to pee on a bedpan in the bed. i cried the whole time i was in labor but once i held her i stopped crying until we had to leave and give her to the nurses. We had a funeral for her so we visit her every weekend. Her stone is my avatar pic. i think leaving the hospital and giving her to the nurses to go to the funeral home was the hardest part. I felt like i was leaving her. I would have sat there and held her forever. She was 1 pound exactly and 11 inches long

We went to the joint funeral they had for all the babies that died that month was the saddest day ever ( except my mums funeral) but I think my mum has them all looking after them and she would have lived her grand kids, she died before my son was born x

aww no im sorry =[ its so hard . Sophia is in a baby section at the funeral. There are atleast 85 graves and its so sad. We have met a lot of couples there. We actually go out to dinner with 5 couples once a month. We were all there on Fathers Day

Sevilla: DD has already outgrown her crib. She is 14 months old. I actually have her sleeping on the toddler matress on the floor. Then I plan on going straight to twin bed. Baby #2 will cosleep for awhile, then move to DD's crib. I also knew I wanted my babies close so I did everything that would be used a year or less neutral. Brown monkeys. They will share a room for a year or so, then we'll move to a bigger house. I'm sure someone will join you with team pink. I might... but I still think boy. :)

Bump: Yay for sickness being back. May it bring you some relief from worry until your scan's reassurance. :hugs:

Ich: You and I are dreaming boy. Ooooooh, I can't wait to know. :) x

I'm sorry ladies for your losses. My heart aches for you all. This thread is full of beautiful rainbows. :hugs: This is a totally new beginning with a totally forever outcome. :hugs:

13+1 Bump Pics

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_4805.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_4810.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_4859.jpg

Madrid: I forgot in the prior post! THERE IS NO WHAT IF! THIS IS IT, your RAINBOW, your FOREVER baby! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

And it sure will be fun buying lots and lots of baby things again. :)

Your stories about your losses almost had me in tears, so sad. I'm really sorry you had to go through that. Lovely bump pics lienz :)

Morning :) I still feel I'll Yey! Lol had bad heart burn last night before bed and my bbs seem have to got really sore over night :)

great news bump!! leinz loving your bump. i am sure its a boy this time lol! i may find out at my 12 week scan like i did with Sophia. I am going to the same Dr for it and if you ask he always tells you if he can tell

Leinz, I caved and changed my ultrasound to the 23rd. :rofl: And it's first thing in the morning. :thumbup: Now I'm just praying dh can keep it a secret for 2 "extra" days..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->