Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Thanks for sharing your stories all you mamas expecting #2 (or 3 or more!!). Luckily, we stayed kind of neutral with most baby stuff AND I am expecting girl #2 so that's not a big deal. I actually just sold a large desk that was in the guest room / office and so now that's gone and I am starting to envision how I will be able to organize things. I am just a little crazy (ok, a LOT crazy :blush:) when it comes to organization (haha, must be the teacher in me :haha:) and so I like to have things planned out in advance. I have a co-sleeper for the new baby, so she won't need a crib right away anyway. It's just funny that for DD (because she was my first) her nursery was set up months in advance before she was born and things looked perfect - and I don't see that happening this time around :wacko: !!!! But I will learn to be okay with it :winkwink:

There's no way on earth I am going to switch DD out of her crib until it's absolutely necessary ~ because right now she is SUCH a good sleeper and I am petrified to mess with it!!! hahaha. So, because I am a scaredy-cat, she will keep her crib and we will figure something out for baby #2. Maybe by the time she leaves the co-sleeper, DD will be ready for a "big girl bed".

Thanks for all the advice ladies :hugs: love having you to bounce ideas off of!!!!!!! :flower:

Mrskg: I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! This news has me dancing all around! I'm going crazy! :brat::brat::brat::brat: When will your next appt. be?

Snow: Thats great about changing your ultrasound... :)

Ich: I think my symptoms got worse weeks 9-11, and are finally easing up. I still have lots of trips to the loo, heartburn constantly, and some fatigue but its getting better.

Bump: Tomorrow! :happydance:

AFM: I'm a little worried about my Dr. Appt. tomorrow. But, I think its just normal anxiety..

Leinz - I can imagine you are a bit worried for your appt - but have you been regularly hearing the HB on your doppler at home? That should put you at ease a bit. Is it just a routine visit tomorrow?

Leinzlove I've to call to book in tomorrow an I will get app for scan around 12 weeks x you will be fine tomorrow :thumbup:

Yep! Been ill all day too so that's good lol bit of back ache but just feels like stretching x Mrskg pic?

Bump my epu don't give pics or tell you the hb rate :cry:

Mrskg awesome news!!

sevilla24 maybe you could use a bassinet? My nephews were in them till 6 months, then went to the crib. That is what ill do. I already had Sophia's bassinet. ooh it beautiful, white with pink polka dots and a nice pink ribbon.

leinz is it a scan? or are they going to use the doppler? good luck honey i know its all going to be okay!

It's a doppler visit unless babys HB can't be found, then Ultrasound. But, a regular OB Appt.

I think I have picked up babies HB once. I try everyday. I know though that I've heard sounds of maternal bloodflow and the placenta.

Aww L, I'm sure you will be fine tomorrow. ALL signs point to a healthy, growing baby. I remember being SO anxious at my 12-week appointment though...I think my blood pressure was like 160/105 the first time they took it. :haha: I do have white coat hypertension but it's not usually THAT bad!

Did I already post this? I apologize if I did!! 21/22 week bump.... SORRY for the sweat stains, I had just gotten back from a run and remembered to take the picture :blush:

Can anyone tell me how to add things with a "spoiler" so people just have to look at it only if they want to???? :dohh:

Attachments

• Photo 116.jpg
    Photo 116.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2
Well today I've been in all day Yey! And I feel huge my tummy has bloated loads :/ kinda looking forward to tomorrow now :) I think I'm having a weekly one after this one :)

excellent news mrskg!!! No twins then? :winkwink:

leinz I don't know when my next scan will be. I've been trying to get my antenatal booking done but my doctor hasn't started it yet. I'm expecting a call tomorrow regarding this or otherwise I'll have to go on Wednesday and do it myself.

well i told one of my friends i am pregnant again. She said "thats really dumb and you should get an abortion. your replacing sophia"

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

well i told one of my friends i am pregnant again. She said "thats really dumb and you should get an abortion. your replacing sophia"

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Um that's not a friend, and she's lucky she didn't get punched in the face!!:growlmad:

I am sure that i would have if we were in person. It was over the phone. I told her never to talk to me about Sophia and i hung up. I don't plan on speaking to her ever again. How dare she tell me i am trying to replace Sophia? Im seriously insulted.

oh my lch! That's not a "friend" at all~! :growlmad: and she does deserve a punch in the face! :gun:

Madrid x no just 1 :thumbup: she did say there was room in sac for another one(prob with sac in jan def saw a massive difference this time) lol hubby said thanks but one will do us fine x they are convinced it's the aspirin that's helped this time x

Ich she not a friend for saying that an us angel mums know they can't be replaced xxx :hugs:

yeah. i def won't be calling her a friend ever again. lol on a happier note that smiley with the guns made me giggle :haha: where are all these codes for the special smileys they don't show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->