Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Sevilla great bump pic x im sure we all want to see but if you do want to use a spoiler go to advance mess an click on face with black line through it then put your pic in middle xxx

Madrid x no just 1 :thumbup: she did say there was room in sac for another one(prob with sac in jan def saw a massive difference this time) lol hubby said thanks but one will do us fine x they are convinced it's the aspirin that's helped this time x

Ich she not a friend for saying that an us angel mums know they can't be replaced xxx :hugs:

thanks hun. yeah i told her not to talk crap about things shell never understand. forget her.. i am glad your scan went well :thumbup:

heyy i just found the more button by the smileys!!!!!! :loopy:

Ich yay for finding smilies x

Bump good luck tomorrow x wow weekly scans that's great xxx

Lch, what on earth? :grr: I have been lucky enough not to have had a loss yet but even I would never say anything like that. That's just plain insensitive.

What is wrong with that girl, ICH??? I can't imagine any human being ever saying that unless they were really thick in the head... which she clearly is.

mrskg - thanks for the spoiler info... I know I love looking at other peoples bumps!!! But I want to be sensitive, too

leinz & bumpblues.... can't wait to hear about your appointments tomorrow!!!!

Ich: That is awful! No friend at all. How can she even think that way? And say that? I would've punched her also. Rainbow babies aren't ever replacements!

Sevilla: Loving the bump! You are so adorable! :)

Krippy: You're MIA, hope you are getting excited! Next week you'll be seeing your baby! :happydance:

Bump: Glad your MS came back and held you over until tomorrow. :hugs: Can't wait to hear how perfect baby is... :)

Madrid: I hope you get a scan date soon. It's nice having them to look forward to. :)

Mrskg: When will you have another? 12 weeks? This is so exciting! :happydance:

S: Less than 2 months! OMG!!! :happydance:

AFM: Thanks Ladies for your support and kindness... I just have a hard time right before the Dr. Appt. I think I've been feeling movement when I lay down at night. But, I'm afraid I'm losing it. I get afraid... and sometimes I feel like theres no way this could be going so great that something this incredible and wonderful is happening to me.

My main symptoms right now are trips to the loo, fatigue and heartburn (Extreme)

sometimes I feel like theres no way this could be going so great that something this incredible and wonderful is happening to me.

Believe it hon :cloud9: I have a really good feeling about your appointment tomorrow, but even if (God forbid) it doesn't go well, you DO deserve a healthy pregnancy and a perfect baby. And you will be holding that perfect baby very soon. :hugs:

I've just woke up to :sick: 3:30 in the morning. I'm totally stressed, hoping I'm not coming down with something and baby is ok. :(

Oh my Darwin! Scan was fine saw a heartbeat and I'll post a pic later as I'm on my phone x

Snow: I'm sure you are fine, hun! We aren't going to ever stop worrying about our babies for the rest of our lives. :hugs:

Bump: That is awesome! I'm so glad all is perfect! Can't wait to see pic! I bet baby has grown alot! :happydance:

AFM: I have 4 hours yet until my Dr. Appt. It is just 6am here... (Eastern US) I haven't slept a wink...

:yipee::yipee: HOORRRAAYYYY BUMP!!!! :yipee::yipee: Can't wait for you to share details from your appointment!!!!

Leinz - Since I am also in the states... it's almost 7:00 am here and I am just waking up waiting for DD to start making noises from her crib. I am sorry you didn't sleep last night. Hopefully when you get home from your appointment you will be so relieved with great news, that when Chloe takes an afternoon nap YOU CAN JOIN HER :happydance:

I definitley will be trying to get a nap before DD does. Haha! Good thing DH doesn't go to work until 4pm. He's still in bed right now... I'll be leaving in 20 minutes. I can't believe how nervous I am. I miss being niave like with DD. I thought I was safe because of no blood... I was so excited for these appointments and now I'm a ball of nerves. I don't think its my loss, but knowledge.

photo (29).jpg

scan pic from today :) they had no paper left in printer so i got hubby to take a pic he ended up comming in the room and ds sat behind the curtain till we knew it was ok :) they did see a sac of fluid which you can see just above the babys sac but she said its nothing to be worried about.. xx:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Leinzlove - waiting patiently for your update! :dance:

bumpblues - LOVE your scan pic!! :dance:

Getting ready to call my dr's office, pretty sure he will send me to the er. Been vomiting since 3:30 this morning can't eat or drink. I really don't think this is morning sickness. I get dehydrated super easy and was hospitalized for 3 days the last time I had the same issues. I haven't even thrown up this whole pregnancy as much as I have today. I'll keep y'all updated. :(

Massive congrats again bump blues xxx

Leinzlove hope your app goes well xxx

Snow angel hope you feel better soon keep us updated x

I made my apps today got booking in on 1st an scan on 15th same day my youngest starts school can already see that being a very emotional day xxx

Ladies... It went absolutley perfect! Dr. found the HB right away... and I swear I've found it a hundred times and wrote it off as bloodflow or such.

Anyways, 135bpm, lining up with the HB wives tale BOY. My blood panel and everything came back great. I do need the measles vaccination after labor. My tests showed I'm no longer vaccinated.

I told my Dr. about my peridontal disease and my upcoming full mouth extraction. The news didn't even make him blink... He said its good to get it taken care of and he's sure the baby will be fine. This felt so good coming from him.

My next Dr. Appt. is August 7th. Another Doppler visit, and he'll schedule my 3D ultrasound. It's going to be at 18-19 weeks. Depending on when he wants to see me.

SNOW: I hope you feel better, and they get you some relief!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->