Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

so happy for you leinz!!!

you too bump! beautiful scan!

yes ladies i am definitely not going to consider her a friend.. i was really surprised to hear that from her.. im not sure whats going on?? She's never been that type of person. And she was there for me so much with Sophia :shrug: Im just really hurt by what she said.. oh well....

I didn't notice movements till 19 weeks with Sophia. Im hoping since i know what to look for ill feel them sooner this time

Ich: You will feel movements sooner this time. I think I've been feeling movements when I lay down at night... I keep thinking I'm losing it as its early. But, maybe not. I've read that they can be felt between 13-16 weeks the second time around. :) :) :)

Can anyone believe how fun next weeks going to be in here? Look at all the scans and appts?

Bump: Do you know when your next scan will be?

Now this has me excited! How much fun will next week be in here?

July 23- SnowAngel (Gender Scan) :blue::pink:
July 24- SeaweedEater (Dr. Appt.)
July 25- Krippy (Gender Scan) Staying TEAM GREEN :yellow:
July 25- NeeSAH (Dr. Appt./Scan)
July 25- Bumpblue (Dr. Appt./Scan)
July 26- Ich28 (Dr. Appt.)
July 26- Leinzlove (Gender Scan) :blue::pink:

SUCH great news ladies :cloud9: :yipee: So excited for you both!!!

Snow, hope you feel better soon...please keep us updated. :hugs:

omg!! yay what a fun week!!!!!!!! I can not wait to hear the hb. boy do i miss that sound. actually now i think about it.. sometimes around 16 - 18 weeks i would lay down and thought i felt something but wasn't really sure. By time i was 22 weeks she was such a mover!!!!!!! Especially when i was asleep 0_o lol, we def had different sleeping patterns

snowangel - keep us updated honey. hope you feel better and aren't in the hospital too long

Yes, I felt DD move a few nights. Then during the day especially if I had sugar... but not everyday. Then bam it was constant. Everyone should feel constant movements after 28 weeks. :happydance: We are getting there! :)

Krippy: You're MIA, hope you are getting excited! Next week you'll be seeing your baby! :happydance:

I am here...I have actually been avoiding this thread as there as been a lot of negative talk lately and I just needed a positivity break. I absolutely understand why ladies are stressed and feeling down, and I don't blame them at all. This is what the thread is for is to find support when you are feeling scared or alone or unsure...With what I have been through I am struggling to be that person for people. Trying to keep my head above water and be positive! :) Love and hugs to you all! I am happy to hear all of the lovely scan and HB news lately!

But yes I am really excited for next Wednesday! Can't wait to see our rainbow bubs!

Good to see you, Krippy! I'm sorry I'm also one that has a hard time staying positive. :hugs: Definitley, take all the time away you need. :)

I can't wait to see your rainbow bubs, either! Will you be able to post a picture? I'm glad you are excited for Wednesday! That will be a very fun experience. :happydance:

I will post a pic for sure! I am quite excited for this scan! It is the start of my scan every month til the end of my pregnancy! I will have lots of pics of our bubs!

Don't have to be sorry about needing support...this is what the thread is for! ;)

That's awesome! I can't wait to see Bubs. Thats going to be so hard, staying team green with all those scans. But what a wonderful problem to have. :)

cant wait for your scan krippy! so you are team green?

Leinz - Hooray for a reassuring appointment!!!! :happydance:

What a fun-filled week we have lined up next week :) Remember when this thread started and everyone was still so freshly pregnant.... before we know it, it will be a PARENTING thread :baby:

:dance: yay for next week. i cant wait. last pregnancy with Sophia i felt like my appointments came so fast. Now they come so slow =[

:dance: yay for next week. i cant wait. last pregnancy with Sophia i felt like my appointments came so fast. Now they come so slow =[

With both pregnancies I found them to be so slow in the 1st trimester... because you still aren't showing and you just wanted some confirmation that you are still pregnant!!! But then once the second trimester hits, I thought things moved much faster :thumbup: In fact, sometimes I want this pregnancy to just SLOW down so I can enjoy it!! :wacko: I didn't enjoy it with DD and I regret that!!

aww!! i think the second tri may be even worse then the first for me since of my darn cervix.. was it a rough pregnancy with dd?

Well, I had cervical issues as well... was put on bed rest... but did make it to 37 weeks.

my story is in bits and pieces on this thread :https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/gestational-complications/1032467-short-cervix-21-weeks.html

So, although I am still concerned, I am not as worried as I thought I would be.

However, I didn't experience such a loss like you did :cry: So, I can imagine tri 2 will be difficult for you. We will all be here to help you through :hugs: Maybe that's why appointments seem to be going so slow for you... because you just need the constant confirmation, which is so understandable!!!

Have you had the stitch put in yet? Do you have an appointment for that?

Got the heartbeat :cloud9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPsOwJhUsEU&feature=youtu.be

Love the HB Wiggler! I'm envious... My babies HB is 135 bpm. I asked Dr. if that was slow? He said no thats normal. I've been hearing it with my doppler, but I thought that was to slow.

DD was galloping horses at 160-170 bpm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"