Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

It depends on how far along you are. I think it peaks around 8-9 weeks and then slows down gradually. Munchkin's was like 170 on the first scan, I believe, and then slower at the next few appointments until it leveled out at about 130s to 140. 135 doesn't sound too slow to me for 13 weeks at all. Maybe just a sign of a mellow baby! :flower:

Ahhh S... You see DD was 170's early on, at about 14 weeks. Then in the 30's weeks she was in the 160's. Then on delivery day she was in the late 50's...

But, I guess normal after 12 weeks is 120-180!

cant wait for your scan krippy! so you are team green?

Yep not finding out but like Leinz says with montly scan we will have to be careful not to look at bits my accidents! lol

Hey ladies! Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers! :hugs: I was dehydrated, they checked blood and urine to make sure there was no infection. All came back clear. :thumbup: then they did an ultrasound to make sure baby was still growing on track. :happydance: I said since ur in there maybe a gender guess. :haha:

Sooooooooooo she thinks. :pink: BUT she said it is possible for boy "stuff" to drop up until 22 weeks. :shrug: we still have our next ultrasound next week Leinz, but for now u can change me to pink. ;)

:pink: HOOORRAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ANOTHER TEAM PINK!!!!! Happy to have someone join me snowangel :yipee: Also, very happy that everything turned out ok and you are feeling better :hugs:

Snow: I hope you are feeling better. I'm glad its not an infection and baby girl is ok. :) Baby girl.... YAY! :happydance: You'll really have some conflict if Mondays scan says boy. I'd say its pretty accurate at 16 weeks, though. I read that after 14 weeks, scan is 98% accurate at determining gender. Have you had any feelings that its a girl?

Sevilla: You got a team :pink:! And it evened the score! :happydance: These team greens will make it interesting on labor and delivery day. :)

Awwww another girl!!! Congrats snowangel, and more importantly so glad everything is ok!! :happydance:

So far it looks like blue, pink, blue, pink...next gender scan is Leinz if I'm not mistaken. Hmmmmmmm.... :p

All my "feelings" said boy, but all my dreams said girl. So once I started dreaming girl I was pretty convinced it'd be a girl. I was going to be happy either way. Dh really wanted a boy, I asked if he would be upset if it was another girl and he said no and he's still has a couple chances for a boy. :thumbup:

I haven't told dd anything yet. I'm going to let her find out at the next ultrasound. I think her seeing it and hearing the tech say it will feel more real to her. :) and she's said she wanted a sister from the beginning. :)

Snow: That is sweet letting DD find out herself. She is going to be so excited. Thats the same way my DH feels. There will be other chances other than this one. :) However, he really wants a boy.

I think I'm having a boy! I feel it to be so. I've dreamed boy! I think boy! But, a girl would be ok... Next week! Eek! :)

I don't want to announce this. But, sadly our thread has another angel. Erinsmummy is going through a MC. Lots & Lots of :hugs:! Can't wait for you to concieve your rainbow!

Erinsmummy: So very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you! :hugs:

Glad everyone's scan went well this week. Sorry, been MIA... busy with work and of course MS :sick:

My thoughts are with you ladies :hugs:

erinsmummy im so sorry hun xxx:cry: xx:hugs:xx

afm been at work tonight and had a busy day getting the new carpet and kitchen floor fitted.. you know ytou getting old when you get excited over a carpet haha!! any way not been too ill today felt a lil queasy this morning and still feel like i cant think of what i wanna eat as most things make me feel ill just to think about worst food aversion ever!! CHOCOLATE!!!!! NOOOOOO!!:cry: LOL had some galaxy before and nearly threw up my mouth watered and everything!! by boobs are soooo sore any sligt jiggle and it kills! tiredness seems to have eased up a little not too much to say its gone but enough now so im not sleeping all day! but anyhoo im NOT gonna freak out as i know its ok in there and only 6 days till scan! which reminds me I NEED TO RING THE MW tommorrow to get a booking in appointment as i waited till after last scan ! *sets alarm for 8am* any way hope your all well xxxxx

Bump: Happy 8 Weeks! :happydance: Food adversion to chocolate. Wow! I have this craving for bacon. I'm still very tired, 2-3 trips to the loo at night, boobs hurt when wearing a bra, a constant ache in lower belly, super emotional, cry over everything and take things to seriously. Oh, vivid dreams and extreme heartburn.

I'm in the second trimester, symptoms can ease up any moment now...

This is totally not me. Haha! I went on eBay and bought a 99c gender prediction reading and this is what I got...

I definitley think if I'm having a boy. This will be nice for the baby book, and the fun was worth 99c. :)

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/securedownload.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"