Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

I know right! It doesn't matter to me either... Boy or girl! :) It's just fun how everything points to boy. Chinese gender says girl... but it said boy with DD. lol The BIG thing that makes me think boy is... the dream. I had one with DD at 14 weeks and it rung true to a Tee. I sure would love though to tell my MIL "It's a boy." She keeps saying girl. :rofl:

congrats snowangel!!

so sorry erinsmummy :hugs:

leinz i think your having a boy too!!!!!!!!!! i had dreams Sophia was a girl. I know im pretty early (oh em gee 10 weeks tomorrow yayayayayayayayaya) but i had 2 dreams so far about having a baby boy. One last night. He keeps having blue eyes lol and we both have brown! wonder if thats even possible. So i really think boy. Then again, a friend of mine told me that progesterone can cause lack of preg symptoms so it could very well be a girl. Either way of course we'd be thrilled. Appointment in exactly 1 week! YAY!

afm nausea has eased up. weird i only experienced it for about a week. i am making myself not worry. everything is fine. i will hear the hb next thursday and then get my 12 week scan a week later. everything is good! :haha:

That's lovely leinzlove x just checking are you doing chinese calendar with your Chinese age? I'm 35 but my Chinese age is 37 x this makes a big difference x I'm predicted another girl been right last 3 times x does say though your at start/end of gender cycle can be the opposite xxx

Yeah its different from real age just go to a Chinese age calculator get that then look at gender calendar x let us know what the outcome is xxx

Interesting Mrskg. I've never thought of that!

Yeah. In Chinese culture, your age starts once you're a little bean and it also depends on your birthday too (because there's a lunar calendar!). So a little baby who's as early as 1-month old or 2-months old could easily be "2-years old" in Chinese age.

Saw this site.. I guess it already take into account of the chinese age! :)
https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

Wow! It was right with DD. It's predicting me a girl. Maybe a girl? :) However, out of 64000 votes... It was wrong 41% of the time. 29% correct and 21% unsure yet.

Mmmmm that one predicts boy for me all the others have said girl lol maybe that ones the wrong one :rofl:

I keep,seeing posts aboutmyour gender scan I thought you were staying team green am I wrong lol xxxx

ive done 3 chinese gender things.. they all say girl lol

I haven't ever been team green. I'm having my gender scan next Thursday. I'll try some other ones when I have time later...

I don't know what I've been reading :rofl:

I've heard the cabbage test is good x

The needle an thread good too x I get girl with this too x

Have you seen the gender pee test? Is £20 here so quite expensive but says it's 98% x

yes we have them here for $50.. not sure the UK conversion of that lol.. pretty pricey tho.. im hoping they can tell me at my 12 week like they did with Sophia

Really they could tell at 12 weeks thats amazing x ooh you've got me excited now lol xxx

I did the gender pee test with DD at 11 weeks.... and it predicted GIRL (obviously right!) it was about $30... so it was a bit pricey (which is why I didn't do it with this pregnancy). https://www.intelligender.com/home.html

Mmm good to know they work I'm thinking about treating myself it's another 11 weeks before I find out :wacko:

Sevilla does it look like this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/33076527...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_1320wt_1132

yes, at my 12 week scan with Sophia they told me it was a girl. He said it was a guess but he is never wrong (and he wasn't) however you have to ask if they can tell. they won't tell you at 12 weeks unless you ask. some won't even take a guess. my u/s place does though

No - it doesn't look like that. Did you click on the link I posted?? The one I used you had to pee in a cup, mix it with some weird chemical and then wait 10 minutes... then you HAD to look at it eye level and determine the color... one color meant girl and the other meant boy. It was all so "particular" with the directions I ended up taking a picture and sending it to the company and they confirmed what I guess to be the girl color!!!

I didn't let myself believe it 100%... but everyone I knew who had tried it had ALSO been accurate!!! But you never know :winkwink:

mrskg the ones from the us look like this

https://ch0senvessel.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/intelligender.jpg

YES ICH!!! That's the one for $30!!!!! Bought it at Walgreens! (In the US - sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->