Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

lol.. wow on the website its 30 dollars and at CVS its 59.99. what a rip off!!!!!! i think i shall order it.... =D

I saw that. On eBay I think they were $25-$30. I've read they are pretty accurate. :)

hmm. still not sure if i want to buy it .. 10 weeks today!!

thanks x the one i posted is maybe uk one? im still in 2 minds whether to get it or not xxx

Time for a bump pic update? More of you are going to start showing soon! So exciting! :happydance:
https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/32w1_crop.jpg

Gorgeous bump hun :cloud9:

I won't show properly for ages, my tummy is too flabby :cry:

well i feel like ive missed loads lol!!
seaweed lovely bump im jelous! lol and wiggler me too i have a mummy tummy hiding my bump to be with ds didnt show till 15 weeks at least and with my angel emma was 14 weeks xx

how is everyone??
i have another scan in 5 days and ive plucked up the courage and made my appointment to see the mw on thursday :)

that's great bump.. how often do they give you scans?

Wiggler and Bump, I'm sure you don't have as much flab as you think :) but even so isn't the uterus supposed to grow faster in subsequent pregnancies?
I hear you though, it took me a LONG time to start showing...I think I imagined I'd look the way I do now somewhere closer to 20-24 weeks! It's nice now that it's obvious I'm pregnant.

With my first I didn't start showing until I was about 30 weeks :rofl: then I exploded!

I can't remember when I started showng with Bethany, but at the moment I just look fat, same as always :haha:

im really bloated at the mo with water retention so i feel like a whale!!

i didnt show with Sophia until 19 weeks..

im terrified of my doctors appointment..

Depends on what I wear at this point whether or not it's baby bump or "fat" looking. :rofl:

Same here snow! Depends on what I'm wearing. I have changed my wardrobe to all maternity clothes. :) I haven't bothered bringing up my maternity clothes from DD's pg because they were all fall and winter. Some Spring but at this point those would be way to big. I went thrifting and bought a lot and used baby bucks for shorts and pants, a few tanks! They are so much more comfortable and they make you look more pregnant. With DD I didn't pop out until 20+ weeks! I've been reading that most women pop out between 12-18 weeks.

S: I love your bump! You are gorgeous! Are you getting ready for a baby shower?

As for those chinese gender charts... they are all saying boy now. However, my chinese age is only 5 months older. Just waiting until next Thursday! OMG! NEXT THURSDAY!!!

Last nights dream was adorable and of baby lambs. So cute!

i keep having nughty dreams lol sorry tmi lol prob cause me and oh cant do anything with the progesterone wayyy too messy lol

Naughty dreams are normal and common. I've had a few myself. :)

i havnt even thought about maternity clothes im just wearing leggings im too scared to buy anything or dig anything pregnancy or baby related out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->