Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Bump not that we're doing anything naughty but I've been using progesterone in back door :blush: no mess an no cervix irritation to worry about x just be sure to use a little Vaseline x

ive been using it 5 weeks now and i make sure i wash my hands and use that anti bac gel so i dont get thrush and ive never had an irritated cervix from it i mean a bit does leak out and i did once consider a tampon but i just dont like the idea of up the other way lol xx

Lol I wasn't sure either but the advice I got from pal ladies made me do it x I knew if I felt stuff running out I'd automatically think I was bleeding an if I bled due to irritation I'd expect the worse so thought I'd save myself that x things we have to do eh xxx

I'm taking the progesterone orally instead & just because I couldn't stand the v-torpedo side effects + having to avoid being intimate with dh constantly. :blush:

Yesterday's "bump" pic. There really is a baby in there I promise.. :rofl:

Attachments

• 16w3days2.jpg
    16w3days2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3
Nice pic snow!! I'm nearly as big as you :haha: but it's all bloat & fat lol

i still bd with the progesterone :blush: lol.. i just umm clean myself out first.. we only bd at night before i put in the next dose

Ladies, anything fun planned for this weekend?

AFM: I'm pretty sure I'm feeling the baby move. About a week ago it was just when I layed down at night. Now its sometimes during the day if I had something with sugar. For lunch today I ate a banana and a Peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a glass of milk... Baby moved like a storm. I no longer think I'm going crazy. :)

I haven't did much this evening... Reading a new book "The Complete Book of Breastfeeding." And now cleaning house and getting laundry done. My fatigue, MS, and other symptoms have yet to ease up on me. Anyone else?

Ladies: Did you know what I saw today in the first trimester board? APRIL DUE DATES! :happydance: We are moving right along! :) I'm a lemon!

Where are you all at? It got awful quiet in here? I hope everyone is having an excellent weekend. I saw "What to expect when you're expecting." It was ok. It had TTC issues that made the tears poor like rain.

hello leinz.. i was out at our friends lake house most of the weekend.. glad you are feeling babes move!

Hey. Spent most of my day at church today, then preparing things around the house to get ready for my trip. :thumbup: Ultrasound in the morning. :happydance:

Hey hon :flower: just felt like lurking lately, not sure why. Was thinking of going in to L&D this morning since Munchkin seemed to be moving less than usual, but he picked up his usual pace later on. I've been getting a little tired so maybe it's just the same for him!

Congrats on 14 weeks. Super excited that you are feeling movement...everything changes so much after that milestone, I feel. It changed how I felt about the pregnancy a lot. Made me less nervous in one sense but more nervous in another because I felt more attached. But it also brought me a lot of joy every day. :cloud9:

Glad you enjoyed the movie. I can imagine how that would bring up painful TTC issues though. :hugs:

Oh Ladies so glad to have you all back. :)

Ich: How fun... Friends Lake House! :) Did you do anything on the lake?

Snow: Yay for your ultrasound tomorrow. Your DD is going to be over the moon. :)

S: I'm glad baby is moving... I had that happen a few times with DD.

Leinz- so great that your feeling your LO moving. It's such an awesome feeling! I've been busy all weekend with kids birthday parties and this morning I walked around at a car show in 90 degree heat! Never again. haha

Leinzlove just went out on the boat.. i caught a fish!!!!! first time ever and it was huge!!! lol. then we had a nice bbq. always fun to go there.

So sorry leinz but I'm struggling keeping up with everything as I'm very tired and nauseous.

I had my first antenatal appointment today and they've given me a scan date for the nuchal scan and down's syndrome testing on 13th of August. You can add it if you wish leinz.
Next Tuesday I'll have another appointment with the consultant regarding the treatment I'm following as they want to transfer me from the hospital I've been going to. It'll be better for me as it's much closer than the other one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->