Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

wtf?!?!?!?! i just noticed some clear stuff on my nip.. how can that possibly be happening already?? that didn't happen until 19 weeks.

It sure is a big difference. I saw baby at 9+2 looked like gummybear, saw baby 14+4 was like wow! I can't wait for my next scan. :) It sure is amazing!

I hope you didn't leave your camera... And I bet your necklace is lovely. :)

Oh ich I sure hope you didn't leave camera. How sweet of your fiancé to get a necklace for Sophia! Glad you had a great time and enjoyed yourself!

We definitely need to do the parenting thing and birth stories although I will be a few months behind you all haha!

wtf?!?!?!?! i just noticed some clear stuff on my nip.. how can that possibly be happening already?? that didn't happen until 19 weeks.

No clue... That didn't even happen with me at 39 weeks.

Lch, I haven't had any boob leakage yet but from what I hear it's pretty normal at any point in pregnancy...

S, I'm getting very excited! It won't be long before this thread has its first birth! :happydance: And from what I understand. You are keeping DS's name forever a secret off of BNB?

Hi leinzlove and ladies!

Thanks for inviting me to join! I'm so excited to be able to say I'm pregnant again!!

Hope you are all well! Xxx

I went for my scan and baby had caught up and measured 9+4 but dr couldn't find a heart beat :( Ahe recons it's happened within last day or so Im still nauseous so I just don't get it! :(

Bump I know ive already commented on another thread but please please go for the scan tomorrow, you would regret it forever if you didnt check. I am really hoping for a miracle for you, lots of hugs to you and yours xxxxxx

im booked in again this afternoon as they had a cancelation

i feel so disapointed its unreal:( i feel more guilt towards mt son and my oh as i keep putting them thru this and cause i cant give my husband another baby and my son a sibling :(

bump im so sorry honey.. major hugs.. don't feel guilty.. it is so not your fault but i can understand what you mean. so you are getting another scan? praying for a miracle for you <3

Bump don't feel guilty hun, it is not your fault. Crossing everything for you for a miracle this afternoon I really am xxxxxx

L, yes, my intention is not to post his name publicly here...I think it should be up to him when he wants to start leaving his own Internet trail :p

Baileybubs, welcome back and congrats!! :happydance: :happydance:

Bump :hugs: I'm so sorry, hope they find the HB today. Please keep us posted :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->