Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Thanks ladies. Is there anything safe to use on your face? I am breaking out like crazy!

I'm breaking out like crazy too!!! I have a big pimple on my back as well :shrug:

I don't think any of the 'acne' medications for your face are indicated safe for use in pregnancy. My mother is going to look up if witchazel is safe. I'm also washing with a natural soap with aloe. I don't think anything can really prevent it though as it's all hormone related!

bump: i'm so sorry for your loss :cry:

Thanks iwantpeace. I have been using reg soap too but I think I need to get one with a aloe or something because it is drying my skins out haha. I told hubby that I will take pimples all over if it means baby is healthy!

Bailey my doc prescribed me progesterone no probsso I think it depends on the doc I'm also taking low dose aspirin when I went to epu for reassurance scan they said they believe it's the aspirin that's helping this time you can buy it from the chemist an it might not work but it won't do any harm xxx

Bump i think you will know when its time to give up x I know seems silly thinking why would I put myself through this again but in the other hand it might just be ok next time x we will all be here for you whatever you decide :hugs:

Booking app went ok was taken an hour late because girl in front of me needed a translator I wasnt very happy was hard enough being there in the first place hoping that it wasn't all for nothing again x blood pressure was 100/70 which she said was a bit low but never said I'd need it checked again so I'm guessing it's ok x my Doppler arrived this morn could only find my own hb but tried again tonight an found it :cloud9: it was 132 do you think that's ok? Was having a wobbly day so that's really helped x

:wave: everyone xxx

Ladies: The wives tale is if your breaking out its :pink:! Never true for me, none of them.

I think 132 is perfect Mrskg! At 13w2d doppler appt. my baby's HB was 135. Dr. said it was normal when I asked if it was slow. Must be baby's resting heartrate for me as awake its between 150-156. I still have days I can't find her with the doppler. I use Sonoline B, so I don't get it. Plus the screen isn't always accurate, did you count using the clock?

Did you change your EDD? I have you turning 11 weeks tomorrow?

Haha that is exactly what my mom said haha! I will be thrilled with either one!

I'm so excited! Look at these scans... coming up! :happydance:

Aug. 02- baileybubs (Midwife Appt.)
Aug. 03- Ich28 (12w Scan)
Aug. 03- Seaweed Eater (Dr. Appt./Scan/NST)

TODAYS WEEK CHANGES!

Mrskg: 11 WEEKS!!
BEC01: 4 WEEKS!! Yay for missing AF! :)

And we also have a handful of week changes tomorrow! :happydance: Thursday is the big week changer! :happydance:

S: 34 WEEKS!!
Sevilla: 25 WEEKS!!
babyfeva: 23 WEEKS!!
Tlustica: 17 WEEKS!!
Wiggler: 12 WEEKS!!
Torres: 7 WEEKS!!
Srrhc: 5 WEEKS!!

Yeah I love see all those changes! Great update. Can't wait to hear updates on ladies with upcoming appointments!

I know. Maybe someone will have an EDD change and change dates with me on Sundays?? I can hope. :)

Woohoooo I love Thursdays!! :happydance: My official due date is actually Saturday (9/15) but I've been going with Thursdays based on ovulation and the 8 and 13 week scans. Happy week milestone day to lots of us tomorrow!

I'm excited about 34 weeks...and I'll be super excited if Munchkin measures at least 5 lbs at the scan on Friday! :thumbup: Come on kiddo!

Regarding acne, I did some honey facials early on, no idea if they helped or not...consistent with the old wives' tale for having a boy my skin has actually been pretty good, EXCEPT for every few weeks when I suddenly get horrible breakouts :shrug: I don't know if it has something to do with when my menstrual cycle would have been, or what! I don't really do anything for it anymore...I figure I'm obviously pregnant so people have to forgive me :haha:

S: Munchkin weighs atleast 5lbs!!! Whoa... My babe weighed 3 oz at my 14+4. Teehee!

Hi everyone! Glad to join you :D My due date is January 19 and I'm team pink!!!! :happydance: :happydance: So excited!!!

I can't believe I'm gonna be 23 weeks tomorrow. 1 more week until V-day- woohoo. I also have an appt next Wednesday. Nice to see the updates from everyone. Thanks Leinzlove!

So much pink in this thread! I've heard in a lot of places that there seem to be more girls recently...it's true of the Sep due date group and it's been true in all our prenatal classes so far, and people have reported hearing from their doctors that it seems to be a thing right now! Wonder why.

Poutie is my EDD buddy! So good to see you here! :happydance: The ladies here are amazing... and I've met everyone on my journey to January 2013. :)

babyfeva: Yay for Wednesday appt. I have one on Tuesday and will be scheduling my official 3D gender scan! :happydance: Yay for one more week to Vday. I can't wait for mine... next month, on the very last day. :) How have you been feeling?

So much pink in this thread! I've heard in a lot of places that there seem to be more girls recently...it's true of the Sep due date group and it's been true in all our prenatal classes so far, and people have reported hearing from their doctors that it seems to be a thing right now! Wonder why.

Hmmmm... maybe its something to do with Fifty shades of gray? I heard this book is why there are many pregnancies right now.

How exciting for the 3D scan. I'm still thinking if I should do one. I've been feeling good. Just getting big and occasional backaches. How are you?

Thank you! :flower: It does seem like there is an awful lot of team pink around here! I'm glad I'm part of it! :winkwink:

50 shades...interesting. Wonder how that would result in more girls in particular? I was thinking maybe the recession/economic crisis since boys are more fragile and would probably be miscarried at higher rates due to the stress people are under.

It's my medical scan through the hospital. I'm so addicted to scans!! I'm considering a 3D/4D for our wedding anniversary... I just can't stop wanting to see my little girl! :) Which at this time, you'll be meeting your little boy for the first time. :happydance: Are you naming him after OH? And do you plan on another after him...

We are planning to go again for a 2015-2016 baby and that'll be our last. :) Its easy too... If its a boy he will be Jason, if its a girl she will be Jacey... Either way DH will have one named after him. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->