Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Omg ich soooooo exciting!!! I bet you can't wait!! Can't wait to hear how it went! GL!!

Ich: Waiting on your update! :happydance: The day has finally arrived. :)

I never liked alcohol either until I found fuzzy navel seagrams... Oh my! :)

Oh ich the anticipation of seeing how your scan went!!!! Eeeeekk!

:hugs: aww you ladies are so nice!

i will post a pic later.. i have a mental block about the scanner and need my fiances help lol!!!!!!! anyway it went amazing. finally got to hear the hb, 159 bpm.. guessing its a girl.. with sophia they told me she was a girl at 12 weeks. so i asked the u/s tech if she could tell. so she goes " i can but im not allowed to tell you anymore." lol pooey. i have another scan at 16 weeks (cervical length and they'll check the gender) plus the 20 week scan..

cerclage on tuesday =[ im scared.

also babe is measuring 5 days ahead??? do you think thats weird?! like first i was one day behind. now im 5 days ahead. and im sure i didn't ovulate 5 days sooner...

leinz i have 2 appointments to add =]

August 30th - cervical length/gender scan
September 27th - 20 week scan

Yay so glad everything went ok ich and cannot wait for your fiancée to show you how to use the scanner lol!

lol he has showed me soo many times and i can never do it myself! its like.. a high tech scanner. our old one just had a SCAN button. but nope. this ones like from the future i swear

Great news ich x I personally think that not all babies can be the same size at the same stage or else they'd all come out weighing the same so I think that's what makes the difference with days iykwim xxx

Awww lch so very glad to hear it went well :cloud9: I'm actually going to guess that it's a boy since the tech sounded so confident! Boys are easier to tell that early.

I agree with Mrskg, probably just a faster growing baby...they won't change your due date, right?

Our scan went great...Munchkin is measuring 5 lbs 3 oz which is almost average for GA :happydance: it was so fun to see him today, he was sucking away on his fingers and making practice breathing movements! I'll be back later to update on the NST this afternoon...excited about that, not quite sure how it will go.

=] lol stupid scanner

seaweed i never told her i though it was a boy .. i asked if she could tell the gender and she just said "yes but we are not allowed to tell you anymore" boo. it sucked. i was just like.. omg. she knows and she wont tell us!

I know! I'm just thinking since she said she could tell the gender that it was a boy...they can be more confident about boys than about girls at around 12-14 weeks.

ICH and SEAWEED - HOORAY for successful ultrasound visits!!!! :dance: It's so fun to see the babies and be reassured. Ich - good luck with the stitch. I know you are nervous, but remember that it will be giving you added confidence for the remainder of your pregnancy :hugs:

srrhc - when does school start back up for you? My principal just e-mailed everyone saying that our classrooms were ready to be set up whenever we wanted to come in. I am already thinking about how I am going to be moving furniture :dohh: and reaching bulletin boards with my every growing belly in my way :winkwink: Plus, it's just too damn hot and humid to go in to the classroom anytime soon anyway.

Any of you other ladies dealing with this massive heat wave and HATING it??? When I was pregnant with DD I remember it being the hottest summer ever too!!! :brat:

Check this out guys!

https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/3dcompare_small.jpg

Definitely the same baby...crazy, huh?!

The NST went well, I wasn't sure quite what to expect but apparently he passed :shrug: I was disappointed not to find out about contractions though...I had some spikes on the contraction monitor but apparently those can also be caused by the baby moving, so that's probably what they were. Didn't realize they wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Anyway, plenty more NSTs to come!

Ich: So great to hear the scan went perfect. :) I agree with S, its probably a boy if she can tell. It's more likely. With my daughter it took 10 minutes of just looking between her legs. And it was using the most high tech equipment out there.

S: So, very happy to hear your scan went perfect also. 5lbs 3oz... I bet you are starting to feel uncomfortable. :) So, excited you'll be meeting Munchkin soon. :)

AFM: I have felt more uncomfortable... this pregnancy than with DD. I have had two days of constant MS this week. Two days of terrible headaches that would not go away. My uterus is already feeling like its going to fall off. And I'm wondering if this is the price paid for... showing alot sooner. I'm definitley getting a very obvious bump and have gained 5lbs this far.

Check this out guys!

https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/3dcompare_small.jpg

Definitely the same baby...crazy, huh?!

The NST went well, I wasn't sure quite what to expect but apparently he passed :shrug: I was disappointed not to find out about contractions though...I had some spikes on the contraction monitor but apparently those can also be caused by the baby moving, so that's probably what they were. Didn't realize they wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Anyway, plenty more NSTs to come!

Beautiful! Beautiful Baby!

Yay! You passed if not you'd be in the hospital. NST's are done just to make sure the baby isn't stressed. Your contractions won't likely start until you are about to go into labor. They start sooner if you've had a baby before and called braxton hicks.

This explains why first time births, there is hardly any dilation before onset of labor. And you are in labor for a longer period of time.

If you've given birth before, there is more dilation before onset of labor and your labor is usually quicker.

I was excited about this being second baby. Showing sooner, feeling baby sooner. But, now I'm thinking first was better. I'm experiencing many of the discomforts in my second trimester, that I didn't experience until the third trimester with DD.

Thanks L...I was hoping I would find out if I was having BH contractions since I've heard of some ladies having them picked up on NSTs. I think I've been feeling more of them the past week or two, so I was hopeful that I might have that verified. Not expecting them to dilate my cervix yet though! Too early.

I'm sorry you have been feeling uncomfortable :hugs: I know you didn't really have MS with Chloe. That right there has to be a huge difference. I don't know if it's necessarily from its being your second pregnancy -- my mom said she never had MS with any of us.

I bet your labor WILL go really smoothly this time though! It sounds like it already did last time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->