Lesbian couples TTC

Hello JazzNTee, new here to the thread, looking to get info. We are also living in Atlanta. Any info is greatly appreciated. GL

Hey mommy2be7772... You will love this group, very informative and we keep you crazy full of information, so have you inseminated, is this your first time trying to conceive, what's your method of choice, tell us about yourself..

Oh, for those ladies looking or are interested: https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...-9-30-testers-join-me-5-testers-counting.html

CONGRATS!!!! I updating the TWW lists on my threads too. You were the 1st on Sept!!! :happydance: I know you all are crazy excited over there....

Congrats JazzNTee!! 5 minutes from downtown. This is my second attempt. The first was an in home insemenation at home using fresh donor sperm, but i miscarried at 7 weeks in 2002. Now i am going to try again using the same method different donor. So wish us luck. Using a donor on the site you guys suggested.

Hello MrsMM24, good luck in your tww. What methods have been proven to be successful in charting and predicting ovulation? from your experience.

MOMMY2BE, I use the FF chart with temp and OPKs. This cycle will be our first with checking CM added. We were successful with just OPKs once and once with temp and OPKs.

Well Ladies, today is CD4. The evil witch is spotting her way out of the space!! I think that we will be having an early OV this month. "Donations" are set to begin arriving the week of the 12th. We are determined to catch this eggy, we are excited and have such a good feeling about this month! how awesome to have a June Baby!!!

Congrats JazzNTee!! 5 minutes from downtown. This is my second attempt. The first was an in home insemenation at home using fresh donor sperm, but i miscarried at 7 weeks in 2002. Now i am going to try again using the same method different donor. So wish us luck. Using a donor on the site you guys suggested.

ok thats not bad im south of atlanta, so you're using fsdr.
glad you found a donor.

I have been with my woman for 20 years. With the help of a donor, 14 years ago, she gave birth to our daughter. My dream has always been to experience pregnancy and childbirth myself, and now we are ready for another child. My best friend from high school, who knows us both well, has offered to be my donor. I will be inseminating at home towards the end of this month. I am terrified and excited at the same time. Any other lesbian mommies or ANY mommies who did in home insem? Any advice or friendly words are appreciated! Thanks!!:dust:

When did you have the baby

Just popped in to check for BFPs. Congrats!!
I had Livie on Aug 8th. It was a wonderful c section, recovery was not too horrible, although I couldn't do too much with her for the first 2 weeks. She will be 4 weeks on Monday, and things are going great! Will be stalking you during your journey!

JazznTee! Did you guys use fsdr as well? If so how was your experience with screening donors and your over all experience? Please advise.

glad you found a donor.

I have been with my woman for 20 years. With the help of a donor, 14 years ago, she gave birth to our daughter. My dream has always been to experience pregnancy and childbirth myself, and now we are ready for another child. My best friend from high school, who knows us both well, has offered to be my donor. I will be inseminating at home towards the end of this month. I am terrified and excited at the same time. Any other lesbian mommies or ANY mommies who did in home insem? Any advice or friendly words are appreciated! Thanks!!:dust:

When did you have the baby

Just popped in to check for BFPs. Congrats!!
I had Livie on Aug 8th. It was a wonderful c section, recovery was not too horrible, although I couldn't do too much with her for the first 2 weeks. She will be 4 weeks on Monday, and things are going great! Will be stalking you during your journey!

Aww my birthday is Aug 8th a leo baby..she going to be a cool kid and thank you.

JazznTee! Did you guys use fsdr as well? If so how was your experience with screening donors and your over all experience? Please advise.

glad you found a donor.

I used Fsdr for my first insemination great group of people donors are willing to provide you with what you ask and if not you keep it moving..Im always on the website ...Im Tiller88 most are always willing to help just ask a question in chat if you dont know something or private chat someone willing to help and if you get some weird or your not comfortable with someone contact the moderators and admins bethg is an admin wanna a moderator along with todd are moderators and can assist with anyhing.

Hi all, thought I would take a minute to introduce myself. My wife and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary (been together for 3 years) yesterday. She has given me the best anniversary gift ever and she is now 4.5 weeks pregnant. We have been trying since April 2010 and she is 41 years old, I'm 37... if we don't have multiples through her, I will be TTC our second child next year sometime.
We tried IUI without drugs 6 cycles, then with clomid the last three times (higher doses each time) with a trigger shot the last time... we had decided it may be my wife's last time trying before moving onto me (or going into debt with IVF) when we received our BFP - guess it just took threatening her body to kick it into high gear...
First beta test at 13dpo 90 HCG and then 48 hours later 150 HCG - dr has ordered another blood test for this Thurs to check levels...
First ultrasound scheduled week of Sept 19th.

CONGRATS LADIES AND MANY BLESSING TO YOU.
:dust:

Hi all, thought I would take a minute to introduce myself. My wife and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary (been together for 3 years) yesterday. She has given me the best anniversary gift ever and she is now 4.5 weeks pregnant. We have been trying since April 2010 and she is 41 years old, I'm 37... if we don't have multiples through her, I will be TTC our second child next year sometime.
We tried IUI without drugs 6 cycles, then with clomid the last three times (higher doses each time) with a trigger shot the last time... we had decided it may be my wife's last time trying before moving onto me (or going into debt with IVF) when we received our BFP - guess it just took threatening her body to kick it into high gear...
First beta test at 13dpo 90 HCG and then 48 hours later 150 HCG - dr has ordered another blood test for this Thurs to check levels...
First ultrasound scheduled week of Sept 19th.

Speaking as a straight woman here, that you guys can take turns in having babies is awesome beyond measure and makes me quite envious. I think of how closely that connects you, as you can BOTH be the pregnant and the eager onlooker for each other. Jojokate, so glad that your wife has finally got a sticky bean and at age 41. Sometimes the body needs a nudge in the right direction. All the best for that first ultrasound. Fx is all goes smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->