Lesbian couples TTC

That's a nice pic. I do a bit of photography and I love photographing pregnant ladies. I would love to photograph a lesbian pregnant couple!

OK Gals i am 10dpo, I dont really have a symptom Anymore... I guess i want sweets i have bubble gut... and my bbs are still sore so what that tell me.. Is I am pmsing

:( at times i feel like i am in:thumbup: @ others i feel like i'm out...:shrug:

So what are the most sensitive pregnancy test i took a cbe & got a :bfn:
i've heard frer are stronger..

I give it to all and every woman who does this every cycle.... i pray your waiting ends and you all get a :bfp: because this is beyond annoying, Stressful and down right depressing. But I am trying to stay positive:thumbup:

Af:witch: is suppose to come friday or saturday....stay away please i want my baby..

Oh JazznTee, I hope this is it for you! I know how hard it is to get a BFN. :( Please stay positive and keep us posted!

Good luck to all you ladies on here.

Gorgeous pics Dollface!!

We have conceived all 3 times inseminating (a straight couple, just other reasons for doing it this way!)

This is our 3rd pregnancy and we are 23wks pregnant with a baby boy, we already have a daughter who is 18 months now.

If anyone wants to ask for any advice on self-inseminating with OH's sperm then ask or you can private message me!

Good luck!

Well today i have some weird things going on ... I'm 11 DPO and I am spotting... Thats not normal for me... when i Af i just bleed(tmi) also when i checked my CM it was still clear with blood in it... well when af comes none of the cm or nothing is white is yellowish orange than red...so i'm hoping its some sort of implantation because i heard it happens between 6 dpo and 12dpo and both 6 dpo and 11dpo i cramp... Also i never cramp unless i have a cycle i dont cramp for no reason
this whole week has just felt like one nasty forever af
... Anyway Af expected july 22 & 23 please stay away i want my baby?

Well, Im out AF Showed, Never had a cycle like this before...:(

sorry to be nosey but does in home insemination mean sex? btw congrats to everyone who is pursuing their family no matter the cost :)

sorry to be nosey but does in home insemination mean sex? btw congrats to everyone who is pursuing their family no matter the cost :)

To me it is another way of getting the sperm inside, rather than sex eg collect sperm in a cup/condom and insert with a plastic syringe - think that is the most common way insemination is done at home:flower:

To me it is another way of getting the sperm inside, rather than sex eg collect sperm in a cup/condom and insert with a plastic syringe - think that is the most common way insemination is done at home:flower:

well that is wonderful, and thank you for not being offended. i can see how that might be a sensitive time for people, and i am glad there are options available for those who dont feel comfortable with penetration of their donor.

Thank you Ladies, for all your well wishes. It is with great saddness however, that we have to say, Baby Dylan/Dylynn, did not survive the first trimester. I have been gone for a while, just recovering, thinking, praying, and now hoping. We have decided to get back on this journey in search of our 2012 Baby!

We were told that this often happens and it is from nothing that we had done or not done, just chromosome issues, and timing. I had my follow up after the procedure and the docs don't see a reason that we cannot begin to try again. So, in 2 weeks, they will check my HCG blood work and we will have the ok. If this continues to go well, we will begin in mid-August, prior to my wife's birthday. This was one of the hardest things thata we have had to do, but we are in agreeance and although we are still saddened, we are ready! I am delighted to be back and read about all the ladies that have been rather helpful and most supportive. Thank you!

:dust: to us all! :hugs:

Thank you Ladies, for all your well wishes. It is with great saddness however, that we have to say, Baby Dylan/Dylynn, did not survive the first trimester. I have been gone for a while, just recovering, thinking, praying, and now hoping. We have decided to get back on this journey in search of our 2012 Baby!

We were told that this often happens and it is from nothing that we had done or not done, just chromosome issues, and timing. I had my follow up after the procedure and the docs don't see a reason that we cannot begin to try again. So, in 2 weeks, they will check my HCG blood work and we will have the ok. If this continues to go well, we will begin in mid-August, prior to my wife's birthday. This was one of the hardest things thata we have had to do, but we are in agreeance and although we are still saddened, we are ready! I am delighted to be back and read about all the ladies that have been rather helpful and most supportive. Thank you!

:dust: to us all! :hugs:

I am sorry to hear that, but i am happy that the Drs. did say all is well with you and you can try again.. I will be attempting again early aug as well so keep us posted as i will do the same as well:angel:

For me Home insemination is using Donor sperm without intercourse.. and Inseminating myself also my donor sperm was shipped from a known donor so i had to use a kit by www.babiesbymail.com

and my donor i found on www.freespermdonorregistry.com
and my wife inseminated on my O Day..

JAZZNTEE - thank you! We could end up bump buddies! FXD that Aug is the month for us and especially for you! :dust:

JAZZNTEE - thank you! We could end up bump buddies! FXD that Aug is the month for us and especially for you! :dust:

yes Im really hoping but first, i need to head to the ER later I am having pain in my left ovary and my cycle was diffrent still heavy but for the first time in my 17yrs of having a cycle i didnt need to take 4 motrin every 4 hours and no clotting..Im having this dull throbbing pain in my ovarys so I'm going to have them check me last day of my cycle never experience any pain on the last day of cycle..BFN all the way through this would of been 16dpo if no af came so just want to rule out nothing in there before i start again i ovulate on cd11 & cd 12 and since i have a 24 day cycle af is always due on 12dpo and comes like clockwork except this time i have been spotting since 9dpo and then af on 12dpo..lmao body rejecting sperm...lol but i need to make sure nothing wrong...

Hello everyone, I am new to this post, but wanted to wish everyone good luck. My wife and I have been ttc for 5 months at home. We are going on #6 as AF showed her ugly face this past weekend. This ttc journey has been the biggest emotional roller coaster we have ever been on and the most expensive. We will be trying again next week and hope this time is the time, we would love to have an April/May baby.

Hello everyone, I am new to this post, but wanted to wish everyone good luck. My wife and I have been ttc for 5 months at home. We are going on #6 as AF showed her ugly face this past weekend. This ttc journey has been the biggest emotional roller coaster we have ever been on and the most expensive. We will be trying again next week and hope this time is the time, we would love to have an April/May baby.

best of luck! we are in the same boat as you! :flower:

Welcome!!! Good Luck IDAHO!!! I have sooo much faith in the process, keep your head up, focus, try everything!!! And we will be seeing your :bfp: so very soon, I am sure of it!

For me Home insemination is using Donor sperm without intercourse.. and Inseminating myself also my donor sperm was shipped from a known donor so i had to use a kit by www.babiesbymail.com

That shipper is so much more affordable then the company we used!!! Can you give them a good review?

That shipper is so much more affordable then the company we used!!! Can you give them a good review?

Unsure, As the first time around my donor paid for the kit and shipper and fedex to me, and i just paid him later i just know you have to set up a paypal account it ships monday thru wedsnesday only and most of the guys on fsdr will tell you to set up a fedex account so they can just send it to you via your account but yes it is more affordable and it comes with a softcup and syringe..

So this will be attempt #2 Just did my first OPK at CD 9 using clear blue easy digital, The smily face one..:laugh2:
but when you remove the stick their was a faint line so i know by tonight or tomorrow i will get my LH Surge.. Earlier than last time which arrived on CD 11 and i inseminated on CD12.
Well this time i will be using my Softcups like i did the first time but this time a little bit of pre seed because my body seems a little dryer this time around but not a lot as pre seed will dilute the sperm since i'm Not having a NI and will be having a AI.
Second Home Insemination. Which i love because i can actually turn to my wife and tell her she got me pregnant..lmao:happydance:
but more so its a very intimate moment that we get to share together:hugs:

My Donor is actually my exercise buddy husband....yea that was interesting she wanted him to do it..so she asked and he said yes i was so happy because this time i get to use fresh sperm and hope that just kicks it up a notch on top of praying and knowing my god knows whats best for me so i will leave it up to him.:awww:

interesting how people come in your life for a reason Anyway i wish you all BFP:bfp: for the month of August and lots of :dust:to you all hoping that all the :spermy::spermy::spermy:get to the Egg and no one gets :bfn::af::witch::bfn::af::witch: so we can all :crib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->