Less than 30wks and want to talk about anything other than labour. Anyone??

I do not seem to have suffered with this yet maybe as bump starts to get bigger :shrug:

One of those really scary, yet cool things in 3rd tri. . .every day people here are having babies. AHHHH! LOL! It makes things seem much more real and MUCH closer! :)

I cant wait to meet my son and see what he looks like but im so scared about the whole labour process its putting me off. I keep waking up at night panicking lol x

Though we do get scared about labour and delivery, the only problem is the more fear we have the more pain we have. We are made to have babies, we have to trust our bodies know what to do!!

Though we do get scared about labour and delivery, the only problem is the more fear we have the more pain we have. We are made to have babies, we have to trust our bodies know what to do!!

That is the rationale that got me through third tri labour fears in my first pregnancy. We are made to have babies. 'You wont be the first and wont be the last woman on earth to give birth' lol

I'm reading through the ladies threads that are in labour and I just get more and more nervous :/ I don't want to be in labour for a ridiculous amount of hours not getting anywhere, which knowing my luck, will be what happens!

I can not WAIT until I start maternity leave and don't have to run around a pub serving customers all day! As hard as it is money wise, I luckily only have 3 shifts in the next 2 weeks, I'm secretly so relieved! If I had a desk job it wouldn't be so bad but being on my feet all day is just killing me! Work means sciatica and sciatica means no sleep which really isn't good at the minute!

Okay I've done my moaning for the day ^.^

I figure labor will be a lot less scary when that little thing in our bellies turns into a 7-8 pound or more kicking mass... by then it'll be like "finally!!" :haha:

Labour really doesn't bother me at all i feel totally calm about it i just cant wait to meet my little boy

Labour really doesn't bother me at all i feel totally calm about it i just cant wait to meet my little boy

I am the same way. I think if I was let to give my body a chance to labour on its own that I too would stay relaxed, the drip is some nasty stuff. I am practising hypnobirthing this time to help me stay in that zone!! I am very excited about it too :happydance:

Being a ftm i thought i would be freaking out but I'm not at all it is weird lol i know my body will do what it is meant too & if it cant there are people there to help me and to make sure my baby boy is safe
as someone said this is what women do right what were built for :thumbup:

After 32weeks, does baby shift from cephalic to breech and vice versa spontaneously? I was told at my doc appt that baby is breech and only 2days later,a scan showed baby is head down.

Confused!!

They will move around and switch direction and possibly make you go mad lol. Oh the joys!

I am finding my belly getting in the way of sitting and going up stairs in a lady like fashion. More like like sitting all wide open as if I am waiting for something to crawl in or out :rofl: I seriously can't sit with my legs closer together. I am shocked DH hasn't made any advances yet…. :rofl:

I'm struggling to put socks on! It's even worse when my sciatica flares up and I can't get anything south of my belly button on because I can't bend! OH just lay there watching me the other day seemingly amused because I was in pain and couldn't get my pj bottoms on...I wasn't impressed!
I'm getting irritated now, this bump just seems to be an inconvenience! The quicker the next 10 weeks go, the better -.-

Ugh ladies, I've just had the scariest day. Started to feel 'off' yesterday and started taking my blood pressure at home. It was higher than normal but not to bad. Saw a gp this morning and bp was 175/80 with +2 protein in urine. Was told to pack a bag and make my way to the city hospital 30 miles away.

So after a day of bp readings, urine checks and blood tests for kidney/liver function I am home! Everything whilst there was perfect and blood tests came back perfect. Such a relief. They think my urine sample was contaminated this morning and my bp high because I was crying my eyes out and stressed to the complete maximum. Thankful that everything turned out okay and my little girl can bake for longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->