Less than 30wks and want to talk about anything other than labour. Anyone??

Ours is a little worky ticket at night, I can hardly ever get to sleep as he dances around so much :haha: x

My mom always jokes when I say baby has been quiet during the day and moves a lot more at night. Mom says she's just getting you ready for all those nights you'll be staying up... :haha:

Perplexed, haha. Mine goes crazy at night too, I wonder if he's practicing for sleepless nights :)

My sister is a midwife she said through the day when you are active it 'rocks them to sleep' and then you stop and they wake up lol x

My little one is active during the day and early evening but sleeps when I do at night - I guess because I work in an office and sit pretty much all day that is why he is up and awake during the day :shrug:

Me me!! I'm 28 1/2 weeks, so the last thing that's on my mind right now is labor. I've got a very active 9 months old little girl so no time to rest or think about it lol. Lots of BH, sometimes quite painful though.

ah!! just finished putting my baby shower list together and planning the shower for December 7th! soo excited!!...so my mom tells me I should be buying baby clothes...have any of you girls started doing that?? i'm soo clueless about all of this!!

I'm 28 wks today and I've found that I'm finding hard to even think about the baby coming at the moment. I have a very active 3 year old son and my sister is also pregnant with her first and due on Xmas day. My oh has a busy job which he has just had a promotion in so i feel a bit like my pregnancy is way down the list sometimes. When it's your second baby the experience is so different. It does get a bit lonely at times but that's a lot prob cos of my hormones.

Happy 28 Weeks Delamere

I cannot wait all I think about is bubs and what he will look like and how it is going to change our lives forever - I am seriously SO excited for January :yipee:

This is my first and I already feel lonely sometimes, non of my friends have kids so they are out every night, and out every weekend drinking and me and my OH dont get invited anymore lol xx

Now see we were the other way around all of our friends are married with now 2 children and we were always left out :dohh:

This is my first and I already feel lonely sometimes, non of my friends have kids so they are out every night, and out every weekend drinking and me and my OH dont get invited anymore lol xx

My best friends don't have children either but we just do things like go to each other's houses for girls night and a catch up. We were never ones for going out drinking that much. When you have had your baby you might find that they start asking you again. It's def different when you have children and have to think about childcare x

I think I need to cool it on the Halloween candy. Baby is super-sugared up and running laps around the womb. :haha:

I've been eating a lot of sweets and baked goods also. I hated white chocolate prior to pregnancy but can't get enough now!

Despttc: I get the aches when I first wake up every morning. Hope you feel better soon! :flower:

I have loved chocolate this whole pregnancy...it's terrible and wonderful all at the same time lol!

Definitely know how you feel! Luckily some of my friends still invite me places even though I can't drink. My best friend invited me to her house party this weekend despite the fact that get drunk with them, and my friend who's got a 3 month old little boy invited me round for a girly night with some others a few weeks ago, but all my work girls are going out tonight for a girls leaving do and haven't bothered to invite me, and I only got invited to one of their birthday nights out after I posted on twitter about being offended after being left out! Just because we're pregnant doesn't mean we can't have a social life and that we won't want to go out! Just because we can't drink doesn't mean we aren't worth inviting!

/rant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->