• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

Could be that you are implanting and the other tests were evaps? How any DPO are you now?

Did another test to see if my smudge was anything real and it's BFN so it was prob just an evap :(

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 33
That really sucks, I think thats what happened on my tests too is just evap :((.. I am 9 dpo today.. Sorry about your neg test

NAW man that suck missa.

HELLO LADIES, well update BFN again this morning but thought i saw a dull line but think it was the dye moving up. also check out my temps it shot up today, also i have just been for a progesterone bettas, ill let you no the result when i get it should have it by lunch time :)

HAY everyone keep ya head up positive till the witch arrives remember :)

Love you all :)

I just took another test and I could swear I saw a faint line, but I don't think it's really there. When I took the picture and then zoomed in there was no color or anything besides the control. BFN 9dpo :) It's still early, so I'm not worried at all! Here it is:

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 52
It's ok, we are all still early. We have time yet :) Can't wait to hear...err...read the results of your labs D1k!

I agree...there's still plenty of time! Took an Answer test and it was a BFN...but I noticed when I wiped there was this teeny tiny speck of pink...not sure what that means but hopefully it's something good!

Lets hope it's a cute little eggy getting all snuggly in your uterus! lol

hehe, that was cute!! Cute little eggy getting all snuggy! When I went back and checked my lastest $tree store test, the line that was there to begin with, disappeared then reappeared as an evap, but thats the only one that the line has stayed visible past the time limit, the others are stark white! I can't get it to film on my phone, but it was certainly a good line!, Just don't know if it is real or not.. I will be happy with at least something besides stark white!! haha

Here is a tweaked test using blood serum.

I'm so bad at tweaking

https://i52.tinypic.com/s24e3o.jpg

Hey yay finally lunch time im soooooooooooo hungry. got results back todays progesterone ia 29 the 2 tests i had last week the 1st was 15.2 the day after that was 19.9.
I have no idea what this is meaning lol, also another symptom has popped up boobs are beggining to get tender (but they do that a week b4 af is due:( ) hope it isnt that &itch lol.

how are you all going hangin in there :)

naw no one to chat to at lunch (i hate different time zones lol ) i hope your all keeping well :)

i never get sore boobs from af but do early on in pregnancy. have a lot of cm too. i cramped a lot this time and have been having back aches off and on. not sure if that usually happens with me or not.

Hey girl I don't know what your results mean either but I hope they're good! :) I would have talked to you but I fell asleep two hours ago. Man oh man that's fatigue. :haha:

Your progesterone sounds great!! Those are good levels

Thank you blessed, they went away for a fe days, so even if it's evap, just happy to see something

your progesterone levels are amazing! I will be SOOO suprised if your not preggo girl...cause those are super high levels...when I had mine checked my 1st round on Clomid they were only 8.6! I ovulated but didn't get preggo that cycle....

Good luck hun!!!! Hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Hubby and I DTD again....goosh I wish my body would work! He's been in this mood lately and even though I'm taking full advantage of it...working ovaries and a BFP would be a dream come true! LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->