Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

here is your test twaek alissa, I see pink:happydance:

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/alissa1.jpg

Maureen I think I might see a line on the bottom test. Good luck!

I see pink alissa!!! Anf I see a line on your strip maureen!! Mine were neg today :(

Thank you for tweaking Maureen! And I see lines on both of your tests today! :)

Yeah but my lines are not getting darker each day so I think those tests just always show lines

I can see line on your test Lisa!

Maureen I can see a line on the blue one!

Lookin good ladies!!!

Looks like it was a dodgy test, I'm having loads of pink tinged EWCM so AF is probably not too far behind :)

i see a line missa!!!! might just be implanting deeper? hoping and praying for you:hugs:

awww with the little church kids. DH and i taught the 2-6 yr old class at church for a while. now we are doing the infant-2 yr old class. love the little kidlets. we are having the elementary kids come over in august for pizza and a movie night, cant wait!

Awwww how fun! I love doing stuff like that! I used to run a daycare in VA for a gym. So fun :) I guess it might be implanting, guess I'll have to see what the next couple days brings. I wasted my SMU on accident but I held 3MU for almost 2 hours and tested and didn't get much. There is a little bit of a shadow but I think pretty much all of these strips show that shadow so I'm sure it doesn't mean anything. My temps kind of made me think something might be happening this month but I have been feeling sickly so I think my body is just trying to run a fever off and on on making my temps useless anyways...

do you usually start spotting before af? or do you usually start this early?

it seems like its awful early for anything besides IB:shrug:

Well the last 4-5 months have been completely off for me. Before then I was very regular, never had any spotting, always a 28/29 day cycle, first day of my period was full flow no pre-spotting. The last few months though have been all over the place. One month I had no spotting all month and ended up having like a 33 day cycle, then another month I had spotting mid-cycle and again a few days before my period started, and that ended up being a short cycle like 27 days. So there's really no telling at this point lol.

awww with the little church kids. DH and i taught the 2-6 yr old class at church for a while. now we are doing the infant-2 yr old class. love the little kidlets. we are having the elementary kids come over in august for pizza and a movie night, cant wait!

My DH is the children's pastor, so I'm with the kids EVERY service. It's fun really!! :)

I really hope this is your bfp missalissa!! I'm hoping to get one tomorrow morning.

was there anything that changed 4-5 months ago? did you have surgery, come off the pill, have a mc, change in diet??? anything that might effect your hormones?

Nope, everything was fine and then all of a sudden in March I had a really weird like second period. (TMI) It started right around the time I should have been ovulating, and it lasted for about 6 days but instead of blood it was this brown discharge. It was about medium flow though like a period would be. Then 2-3 weeks later, I got another period but it was actual blood and lasted for about 10 days. And ever since then my periods have been really crazy and just all over the place.

My DH is the children's pastor, so I'm with the kids EVERY service. It's fun really!! :)

I really hope this is your bfp missalissa!! I'm hoping to get one tomorrow morning.

thats awesome hun! we manage the baby room so schedule volunteers in there and often we do it ourselves. we are the same, we are either in the baby room or 2-6 yr olds every service. absolutely love children, so its a good match. the Lord def puts it in certain peoples hearts:hugs:

Sometimes if I'm super stressed, change my diet or change up my exercise routine my cycles are way off. Have you made any changes like that at all?

Nope, everything was fine and then all of a sudden in March I had a really weird like second period. (TMI) It started right around the time I should have been ovulating, and it lasted for about 6 days but instead of blood it was this brown discharge. It was about medium flow though like a period would be. Then 2-3 weeks later, I got another period but it was actual blood and lasted for about 10 days. And ever since then my periods have been really crazy and just all over the place.

almost sounds like estrogen dominance or endo to me. do you have really heavy lengthy periods? have you thought about goung to the dr for a check up? i had estrogen dominance and they wanted to put me on the pill to fix it. read on internet that the pill makes it worse:dohh: i use natural usp progesterone cream now for luteal phase and every day while im preggers. the kind i use is online called happy pms cream, lol. works wonders. i was having spotting before af and sometimes was having af every two weeks, it was horrible:nope:

Haven't changed anything like diet or excersise or anything so I'm not sure if that's the cause. And I was actually having really super heavy, lengthy periods since my youngest was born, but since March they have gotten lighter and shorter. That seems odd to me but I'm happy about it! lol I am working out my insurance right now, then I want to go in and get checked out. I think something is going on in there I'm just not sure exactly what.

My temps are great but not even az faint line anymore on any brand. Not sure what to think. any ideas?? I had cramping last night and a small dip in temps today, could out just be too early?

It might be too early to tell. My friend never gets her bfp until af is at least a week late. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->