• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

For some reason I get booted off of B&B at the same time each night. That was just a few minutes ago. hmm
d1kt8r, I love your mountains. I wish I could see that everyday!
Maureen, I'm sorry but I don't see anything either.
Congrats Blessedmomma!!!

I get kicked offtoo, thought it was my phone lol

Congrats on your nice lines and bfp, thanks for the positive vibes!!

I just really hope this is our month for bfps! I would love to be bump buddies with you lovely ladies! :)

it does the same for me too...I think it's just BNB doing some kind of upload/checking thing...lol....

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been around today, hubby took me out this morning and I got a bit of heat exhaustion. I've been really in and out of it all day and barely able to stand up without feeling like I'm gonna pass out :( But I got some sleep and now I'm gonna get some more and I should feel better by tomorrow! Hi Blessedmomma! Glad you found me :) And I think I see lines on your tests Maureen and Amomma! Let's hope they are nice and dark by tomorrow! :)

I hope you feel better tomorrow. Het exhaustion can be horrible. :hugs:

HAHA thanks honey, I sure hope you feel better, and get plenty of fluids and rest.. that is scary stuff, not something to mess with!

Took my daughter to walmart and we stocked up on pg tests, hahaha she even suggested buying an extra box just in case.. guess she likes to look at lines with me.. hehehe!!

Have a good sleep everyone, hope you wake up to pinker lines!

Maybe BFP for me today? I thought I saw a line about 3 minutes after I took and then I had to leave the test sitting to go take care of something. When I came back there was a definite line but I'm not sure that it wasn't an evap. Although it is darker than any of the other evaps I have had so far on these tests. I'm gonna hold my SMU as long as I can and test again :)

Yes yes please post apic ...how exciting is this??

LOL I'm kind of afraid to post it in case I'm just seeing things! I will anyway though because I know how we love to oogle pee sticks :) Ok so first one is where I marked and tweaked, second is the original. Don't mind the little smudge to the left of the line, I dropped on the sidewalk trying to get a better look at it lol!

Attachments

• 002tweaked.jpg
    002tweaked.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 64
Ugh now that I look at the pics you def can't see it! I swear I really do see it irl! lol

Lol no replies, does that you mean you guys don't see it? It's ok, it's probably just an evap :)

Sorry I just have my phone and I'm in childrens church teaching. There's a little girl that wont let go of my hand. I don't want to pull up the picture with her staring a my phone. I'll look when I get home! From what I can see of it I sort of see a line
The picture is so small on my screen though. Good luck! :)

I soo see it alissa, give me a few minutes and i'll try to tweak, here are 2 tests I just took, photo was taken 7 minutes after poas

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/hptnew-1.jpg

She is a cutie...curly blonde hair and big bown eyes! She tried to fix my hair earlier too. It was sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->