• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

fuels my addiction also, I go to countdowntopregnancy.com and do their test gallery where you can vote for + or -... now that is bad!

LOL I'm trying to curb the POASA right now but I guess a temp couldn't hurt :) I am at....98.4

I don't chart or I would! I decided to not temp because I get stressed out easily :) and that would add to the stress. POAS every morning (noon and night sometimes too) is stressful enough for me.:haha:

wow ok my temp is 36.7 (its 3:15pm)thats 98.06 in F omg im going to that site and votiung hahahaha i need fuel lol. and holding as long as i can till i need to go then ill test hahahaha

Awesome glad we could be of assistance!!! haha.. I have the feeling like i need to pee, like that pressure feeling, and my evening temps are really high!! 98.8-99.. How bout everyone take their evening temp so we can compare!!
i hopr these HIGH temp mean good news i have everything crossed for ya from over the other side of the world lol

Awww wish I lived in Nz, I have always wanted to visit, it looks beautiful!! Yes I am hoping we all are, then we can have an online party!!

for sure, come over and visit :) it is beautiful, lol i feel like i no you now just from a few words on here hahahhaa

Aww, thanks so much I would love too!! Maybe when I finish school and actually have money!! Thats sweet of you to invite!

yes and you WILL have a baby to think about too hehe that would be hard travellng with a bubba

look at this evap guys, I swear I hate these tests from early-pregnancy-tests.com I took this test 40 minutes before I took the photo

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/testhptevap-1.jpg

Here's my test from tonight. BFN as I suspected. I'll retest and post in the AM!

Attachments

• 2011-07-15_22-43-06_842.jpg
    2011-07-15_22-43-06_842.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 21
Holey WHOA!! That would really mistaken for a real +++ if you didn't know!

I will post my test in the AM, hopefully my ic's will arrive! See you all then!

GRRR to evaps. Here is my last test for today, BFN of course.

tweek away if you please :)

Attachments

• 6DPO pm.jpg
    6DPO pm.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 6DPOpm2.jpg
    6DPOpm2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 6DPO pm3.jpg
    6DPO pm3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 19
Awww I'm sorry everyone had another round of BFN's! And holy cow Maureen! That is a nasty nasty evap! That test looks outright positive for sure! Crazy these stupid evaps...

Lets all wake up tomorrow and share our big PINK lines!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->