Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

How many DPO were you when the FRER showed a line Miss?

pam- everyone is diff hun. for me, i have 2 days of pos and that 2nd day is when i ov. i only know that cuz on the day after that my temp goes up every time. i think its 12-48 hrs after you get a pos you can ov though

Im ok home sick again but thats ok more time to chat to you all hahaha. im really excited to start getting into opks and temping again feeling positive about this cycle ive started back doing body combat getting my body feeling good again :) i love les mills body combat, body attack, body step hahahahahaha

Honestly, I'm not sure. FF had me at 15dpo but I really think I ovulated later than that. Back when my cycles were normal I was getting a solid, kind of dark positive by like 12dpo, and that was with 5 different pregnancies. So to have it all of a sudden change now to barely a faint line at 15/16dpo just seems unlikely too me.

Ok so I couldn't help myself, I did my last FRER! This is just 6 hours after this mornings test!

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 53
I'm so happy for you, good progression, How you feeling with the progesterone?

Thanks Maureen! I haven't taken it yet today, I'm gonna wait until just before bed. I took it yesterday just before I made dinner.....big mistake! I was like falling all over the kitchen, noodles and spaghetti sauce were flying everywhere! I almost burned the bread! Lol it was pretty bad!

Honestly, I'm not sure. FF had me at 15dpo but I really think I ovulated later than that. Back when my cycles were normal I was getting a solid, kind of dark positive by like 12dpo, and that was with 5 different pregnancies. So to have it all of a sudden change now to barely a faint line at 15/16dpo just seems unlikely too me.

Thanks!! Can I by chance look at your chart? Lol, I'm a total chart stalker :)

Yea for sure! A couple mornings I had to take my temp like an hour and a half early so I adjusted it but it's mostly accurate :) And my temps are so low compared to most pregnant girls! So can you have temps in the low 97's and be preggo...YES!
www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34c679

That is awesome!! Gives me some hope with my plummeting temperature today!! :) I had a :bfn: on a qualitative blood test yesterday after thinking I had a faint line on an FRER. But really I don't know exactly when I O'ed and it may be too early, just praying my temp goes back up in the morning.

Those qualative tests aren't any better than the OTC urine tests though! I think you def could have a shot still! The positive I got on 15dpo was so light, nobody could see it but me pretty much lol. And now at 17dpo (supposedly) it is finally looking like a decent line that everyone can see. So either I implanted REALLY late this time, like much later than any of my other pregnancies...or I ovulated alot later than I ever did with any other pregnancy. Either way, I swore I would never be one of those women that had low temps, no positive hpt by the day my period was due, etc and still be pregnant. I mean, how could I be? After 5 very normal average pregnancies, it just wouldn't change all of a sudden...right? Wrong! It can happen for sure!

:) I'm excited now. Lol, I'm not going to test anymore, but I think AF is due on Friday, just gonna wait and see what happens. It would obviously be super awesome if I am, but I definitely do not expect it too.

Awww I hope you are! I've got my fingers crossed for all of you awesome ladies! :)

Missa you don't have your chart on your signature anymore, probably because they have restrictions on how big it can be.. but It was fun to look at

Lol ya I had to either chop the chart or my anniversary bar, so I figured since I got my BFP I would ditch the chart link. It was a crazy chart though wasn't it! lol

hey ladies
would like to say congrats to missalissa on your :bfp: i can see it!!!

baby dust to every one else hope you get your :bfp: next month!!

Awwwww thank you Noahsmum! Ok ladies so the verdict is in.....I went and had bloods drawn.......my HcG is at 11miu! Basically FRER is AWESOME! That means it was picking up my levels when they were somewhere between 3-5miu! WOW! That also means I probably ovulated way late though, making me only like 8-10dpo today.....whoa. So, my faith in FRER has been restored!

That's awesome!!! LOL!!! I've seen that happen to another lady on here...it was picking up low low looooooooooow levels...Congrats hun!!! :hugs:

Thank ya thank ya ladies! :) You're all gonna be next for sure! This month...:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->