Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

9babies...progesterone also helps with bleeding...doctor's give it to woman who have long menstrual cycles and it's also given to woman to prevent MC...that's probably why he gave it to you...all the bleeding you've experienced...how long are you suppose to take it?

I am supposed to take it till I get pregnant that is what he said. so no I am super confused.

should be take it from after ov through the first tri if your pregnant, til af time if your not

hmmm....I am confused too...I'm having issues too with the whole progesterone thing...been on it 4 days and according to my OPK this morning I'm ovulating...so weird!

I wish I could help hun!

yeah that is what everyone here says and the internet, so I think I Might just dismiss what he said, bc I dont understand why he would give it to me, when I am ttc, if it prevents ovulation. : /

hmmm....I am confused too...I'm having issues too with the whole progesterone thing...been on it 4 days and according to my OPK this morning I'm ovulating...so weird!

I wish I could help hun!

Yeah I Know how you feel. I am so so confused. I dont have any opks yet though.

What is Asperbers? After thinking on it long and hard, I just couldn't go through with not using progesterone. Something was really pulling at me to get on it. So I had my OB call me in a script, just took my first one, and I totally feel like I just smoked a joint lol! I don't remember it making me feel like this before....:shrug:

wow...it never makes me feel that way...I hope it doesn't last long!

maybe it's just pregnancy related...I got light headed alot when I was pregnant with Meghan...

What is Asperbers? After thinking on it long and hard, I just couldn't go through with not using progesterone. Something was really pulling at me to get on it. So I had my OB call me in a script, just took my first one, and I totally feel like I just smoked a joint lol! I don't remember it making me feel like this before....:shrug:

asperbers is a high functioning autism. NO developmental delays really, just a serious social awkwardness, we think differently than most people. I dont know how to explain it, certain sounds, textures, and other things can send us into a panic. I have learned to control my self, and sometimes I am way too blunt. I just can not help it.

I take progesterone from 4 dpo till af and every month it makes me loopy for the first few days but your body gets used to it, it will also make you very tired

I have 2 sons with Aspergers, possibly a third and I myself think I am probably on the spectrum.. in fact I am certain that was my dad's problem all along!!

miss- im glad you went with what you were feeling was the right way to go instead of fighting it. must be the Lord protecting your little one! i say as long as your giving Him the glory, your faith is in the right place:thumbup:
im sorry it made you feel weird, hope it calms down for you soon.

9babies- i hope you get the progesterone figured out soon. with all your mc it might be just what you need to sustain a pregnancy :hugs:

miss- im glad you went with what you were feeling was the right way to go instead of fighting it. must be the Lord protecting your little one! i say as long as your giving Him the glory, your faith is in the right place:thumbup:
im sorry it made you feel weird, hope it calms down for you soon.

9babies- i hope you get the progesterone figured out soon. with all your mc it might be just what you need to sustain a pregnancy :hugs:

I have 2 sons with Aspergers, possibly a third and I myself think I am probably on the spectrum.. in fact I am certain that was my dad's problem all along!!
thanks blessed

amommy yeah I didnt know I was on the spectrum till my daughter got diagnosed, and then I was referred by my gp bc of concerns.

OH, that is interesting, it sure explains a lot about my dad and why he was always so awkward socially and tended to always be "right".. Not only that he would piss a lot of people off with pushing his opinions down peoples throats.. now at 81, I am certain that is and was his issue!

do you all take progesterone from the dr? i have heard there can be a lot of side effects. its actually progestin, which is a synthetic progesterone. mine is the usp natural cream off the internet and i have never gotten loopy or tired. in fact i just feel better.

OH, that is interesting, it sure explains a lot about my dad and why he was always so awkward socially and tended to always be "right".. Not only that he would piss a lot of people off with pushing his opinions down peoples throats.. now at 81, I am certain that is and was his issue!

:rofl: he actually sounds kinda funny. i love elderly people. they have the best stories

that would be me. Me and my oh fight a lot bc I am always right, but it is only bc I research everything and IKnow so much facts in my head. not trying to sound uber bitchy, but I am just that way. I can not help it, when i see someone who has a very flawed fact, I have to correct them. I have gotten therapy though to help teach me not to do it as much, bc it isjust how we are wire,d we dont do it to be mean, but we do it bc we can not help it. : /

wow that sounds like me, and men hate to be corrected so that hasn't worked out too well!! haha.. and yea my dad is interesting.. never really knew how to love, but i guess with the AP that is to be expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->