Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

amommy :hugs:

have you figured out what your doing for a donor this time?

I have 3 I am talking to.. one is pretty sweet I may choose him.. and the other is young, handsome and lives very close.. I have not decided completely yet!

by aspies do you mean aspbergers syndrome? (sorry if i spelled that wrong)

before i was a sahm i was a psychologist/sociologist and had a client with aspbergers

Yes, Aspergers. =) It's just much easier to shorten to Aspie. (And autism gets shortened to Autie in "the community" quite often as well.)

OH, that is interesting, it sure explains a lot about my dad and why he was always so awkward socially and tended to always be "right".. Not only that he would piss a lot of people off with pushing his opinions down peoples throats.. now at 81, I am certain that is and was his issue!

that would be me. Me and my oh fight a lot bc I am always right, but it is only bc I research everything and IKnow so much facts in my head. not trying to sound uber bitchy, but I am just that way. I can not help it, when i see someone who has a very flawed fact, I have to correct them. I have gotten therapy though to help teach me not to do it as much, bc it isjust how we are wire,d we dont do it to be mean, but we do it bc we can not help it. : /
Do you ever read the webcomic www.xkcd.com ? I think it's probably the most autistic comic ever invented, but there's one where the girl is trying to get the guy to come to bed, and he's like "but... someone is WRONG on the INTERNET!" I do it so often too... ;)

menelly- my client i had with aspergers was a smart kid. i was trying to help him find a job. he was very quiet, but very smart. i was pretty impressed. that is my only experience with aspie. had no experience with autism, just what i read about in college, which im sure didnt do it justice.

amommy- hope you pick the best one!:happydance:

OMG I wonder if that is mine and my husbands problem! We will fight to the death over EVERYTHING because no matter what the other one says it doesn't change the fact that WE are each right, and the other wrong! lol

well being aspie is a curse sometimes, when I am in the store, and some does an very loud noise and it sends me ina straight up panic attack.

but sometimes it comes in handy bc of how I can learn things ,a nd I love my passions and learn so quickly about waht I love.

well being aspie is a curse sometimes, when I am in the store, and some does an very loud noise and it sends me ina straight up panic attack.

but sometimes it comes in handy bc of how I can learn things ,a nd I love my passions and learn so quickly about waht I love.

Carry earplugs in your purse. That's what I do. Earplugs in purse, sunglasses in purse. If I'm going somewhere guaranteed to be sensory overload hell, I throw them on before even heading in. (Walmart is #1 on the list of places that get auto-earplugged.) It's easier than trying to find a safe place for a panic attack inside.

So, I was reading some of your post history, and it looks like you've had a hell of a time of it lately. I don't want to be mean, but it could it possibly be time to consider giving your body a break for a month or three? Give it time to recover? I'd hate to see you keep having continuous heartbreak if a short break would possibly get you restarted on the right and less painful path?

Just a thought. Maybe do some research on taking a short break, I'm sure there's websites out there with some good suggestions. :)

Doing good so far! I just woke up...I haven't even left the bed yet...lol...How are you?

Took another OPK this morning...it's still dark but not positive...HPT is negative...

Here's the pic...

Attachments

• 07-26opk.jpg
    07-26opk.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 6
My opks on 13dpo were dark also and I still got BFN this month, Pam have you tried any hpts the past few days?

yes...including one this morning...they are all negative...

With the cramping and the sharp pains around my ovaries I can only assume I'm ovulating...haven't been temping...that's just a pain in the ass...lol....just gonna go with the flow of things....

Morning ladies! :) I'm sorry everything is being a pain in the ass Pam, but at least you ovulated on your own this month! Yay!!!!! How is everyone else doing? I tested with another FRER this morning :)

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 56
I just barely woke up too. Been a few days since I got really good sleep!

Thanks Miss...test is lookin good! Well I can only assume I ovulated cause my test isn't showing positive anymore...so how does this whole ovulation thing work again? Once I detect a surge when does the eggy release?

im def not sleeping good either. woke up around 5am yesterday and couldnt fall back to sleep. last night i woke up at midnight very sick. finally took a zofran and felt better. woke up at 3 for a while and then at 5 for good this morning. felt sick again already today. all this lack of sleep and waves of nausea are gonna make me a crab real quick.:nope:

I think its within 24-48 hours, so today to tomorrow sometime? I would have sex every day for like the next week just to be safe lol :)

Awwww Blessed I'm sorry you aren't feeling good :( I hope it passes soon!

Miss...I'm thinking the same thing...LMAO....uugh...it's getting exhausting and boring...lol...I know that sounds horrible but it's true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->