• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

i thought i saw a line too hun. you are a brave woman! there is no way i would stop the progesterone no matter what a doc said!

i thought i saw a line too hun. you are a brave woman! there is no way i would stop the progesterone no matter what a doc said!

I agree, doctors don't have their patients best interest at heart.. You can't blindly trust anyone in the medical field, even if they have MD by their name.. Bug the new doc.. if its a good doc they will NOT mind a bit that you are concerned about a possible life inside you!

I agree, doctors don't have their patients best interest at heart.. You can't blindly trust anyone in the medical field, even if they have MD by their name.. Bug the new doc.. if its a good doc they will NOT mind a bit that you are concerned about a possible life inside you!

seriously! and that old doc hung up on you and acted all upset that you had questions??? thats their job. i would be nervous that they would say anything to get me to shut up and leave them alone after that. and if your taking progesterone to fake your body out for a cycle then is your body making progesterone on its own anyways?

and they told you an opk gives a false pos? that doesnt make sense. either your body is making the hormone or not. it can be pos and you not ov due to stress or other factors, but a false pos?

I would be standing in the reception area until I got some answers, but that is just me.. I have had a condition for a while now that no one can diagnose, and they hate to see me coming!! BUT.. its my health and they can just get over it!

i hear ya honey i would do the same. they are busy and have too many people to see. its easy to have your probs get sweeped under the rug for a few years. the squeaky wheel gets the grease!:thumbup:

I really don't know what to say...I certaintly don't want ya'll to think that I don't care about a possible life growing...cause that's not it at all...I am worried...but I am also trying to have faith...I don't know if OPK's can cause a false positive or not...I think that woman was full of poop anyway...I have a new doc office in mind...a friend of mine goes there (she's preggo)...and I'm confident in the hospital they are affiliated with cause that's the same place I had my oldest daughter...

I'm going to keep my faith and hope for the best of things...sorry if that upsets anyone.

I'm only stopping cause I ran out of pills...and I will not be able to get any cream till the end of the week...I only thought I saw a shadow on the test but nothing pink IRL...I dunno...those pink handle tests are fickle.

seriously! and that old doc hung up on you and acted all upset that you had questions??? thats their job. i would be nervous that they would say anything to get me to shut up and leave them alone after that. and if your taking progesterone to fake your body out for a cycle then is your body making progesterone on its own anyways?

and they told you an opk gives a false pos? that doesnt make sense. either your body is making the hormone or not. it can be pos and you not ov due to stress or other factors, but a false pos?

I'm not 100% sure if I am making my own...if I am I guess it's not enough...my testosterone is deffo elevated cause of the PCOS...so the doc has me on 1500mg of Metformin (glucophage) everyday to help...but I can't remember what my progesterone count was.

hun i dont think your upsetting anyone. we are just concerned for how you were/are being treated. didnt mean to make you feel that way!:hugs:

your old doc sounds like junk and i pray if you are preg you will stay that way!!!

thanks hun...yea she is a waste of time...she's a young doctor....

im glad yor moving on to a new doc hun! you dont deserve to get treated like that. they get paid good money to take care of people. is your chlomid already called in so you can use it even though your not staying?

Nope no one is upset, I meant that the stupid docs who can't seem to think about the new life that may be inside you!

I have the Clomid! Thank gosh...it's sitting in my medicine cabinet waiting for me...lol...The cramps have kicked up a knotch...so I'm expecting to see red soon...then on CD5 I'll start my Clomid! Praying for a luckly 2nd round!

This is your round. Yep! We can all feel it for you!

The morning sickness/nausea has sent in. I was hoping I would get lucky this time. :haha: I'm happy to deal with it, but I so enjoyed not having it for a couple of weeks. :)

alaricsmom i hope its not to bad on you. im very sick also, ugh.

Yeah, my first round of morning sickness hit the day I hit 5 weeks. Fortunately, I'm not a puker. I'm spending my days nauseated with way too much saliva in my mouth, but I've managed to avoid puking. I guess I'm just feeling minorly sea sick type feeling? Blah. Oh well, this too shall pass!

Yeah, my first round of morning sickness hit the day I hit 5 weeks. Fortunately, I'm not a puker. I'm spending my days nauseated with way too much saliva in my mouth, but I've managed to avoid puking. I guess I'm just feeling minorly sea sick type feeling? Blah. Oh well, this too shall pass!

amen hun. i hope you dont get it too bad also and that it passes soon. i have only come close to puking a couple of times. i dont like this nauseous feeling all day though. nothing seems to help. when i eat i have to eat really slow, and after each bite i feel like im gonna be sick. i think i would rather get sick and feel better for a few hours than to just feel icky all day. boo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->