• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

yay maureen!!!!! hope this is the cycle!!!!!:flower:

d1 i hope things go better for you hun:hugs:

So, for those curious, got a second beta HCG done... 29700 today. Not quite doubling in 2 days, but certainly not going down at all! I really think the US tech is wrong.

Read up about doubling times, after 5 weeks I believe it doubles at 96 hours I think, might want to look it up

And it's more likely to double closer to 3 days not 2!

menelly i heard same as amommy. except i heard it was after it reached about 6000 it slows down to 4-5 days. mine were 25046 on 6+3 and 33660 on 6+5 and my doc was happy with that. i wouldnt worry at all menelly!:hugs:

Hello Ladies we im back from holiday OMG i got a suprise at the bach we stayed it was AMAZING OH loved it he said it has been the best birthday prezzie ever :) yay! well here are some piccies to show ya where we stayed and what our view was like :) also ill throw in an OPK for good measure lol :) enjoy,

Attachments

• PICT0013.jpg
    PICT0013.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 4
  • PICT0014.jpg
    PICT0014.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 4
  • PICT0015.jpg
    PICT0015.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
  • PICT0009.jpg
    PICT0009.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
  • PICT0012.jpg
    PICT0012.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3
didnt realise you could only upload 5 lol so a couple more here :)

Attachments

• PICT0010.jpg
    PICT0010.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 5
  • OPK 7811 CD15.jpg
    OPK 7811 CD15.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 13
lol D1- that place looks gorgeous! glad you guys had fun and DH enjoyed his bday:flower:

very nice d1!!! I would certainly not complain about going somewhere like that, how gorgeous

Thats was an awesome trip just to get away.

Ill tell you ladies something though .................. the wait between end of AF and O GOSH its taking forever!!!! i never thought i would say this but Get me to the 2WW already lol. i keep forgetting to take my temp coz im half asleep and literally roll out of bed onto my feet and go to the loo then i think "Damn forgot to temp" lol although YAY i get to start POAS go OPKs :)

Hope your all fine and dandy :) xox

d1k, and honey it doesnt get any better in the 2 WW, but glad you got to POAS@!!

We should start chatting again. Facebook seems lonely and this thread seems to have died. :(

I know what you mean...I feel like I'm the only one posting in there reguarly...lol...like a one sided conversation....glad you responded though...was feeling really lonely....One thing I've noticed is that once a woman get's preggo she starts to forget about BNB and her supporters...I try to overlook it though...but it get's hard to the longer you are supporting someone and they are supporting you...cause you grow a bond....

sorry i havent been posting much i havent had much going on i love this thread and i dont want it to die :( im ment to be O this sat so there will be symtom posting and posting pikkies this weekend, i cant go on FB at work and i dont really go online once im home from work coz im to tired SORRY LADIES I STILL LOVE YOU ALL XXXXXXX

SOOOOO...... hows everyones progress going? give me all details lol :)

I understand girlie...I don't think the thread will actually die...just go slow...lol...

I look forward to your posts and symptoms!!!! I think this time I am going to torture myself and symptom spot like crazy and convince myself of being pregnant..cause this whole time I haven't been like that and been getting BFN's...so maybe if I change it up I'll actually get a BFP! LOL!!! I was even thinking about taking pics of my bbs so I can see if my nipples get darker...lmao...cause I've always wondered about that! They say that's a good sign!!! And I honestly can't tell if they change color or not...

Nothing to new going on...I have 2 more days of Clomid and then I wait...I suspect I'll be ovulating around the 20th which falls on a weekend so I'm gonna see about having hubby take off work that weekend and take the kids to my parents house for a weekend of BOOM BOOM....I'm determined to get pregnant this cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A weekend of boom boom...Haha that's funny. My dr appt is tomorrow at 1. I'll be scheduling my sono also. Hopefully early next week or late this week!

I think you should join me on the 35+ TTC thread for August!

I understand girlie...I don't think the thread will actually die...just go slow...lol...

I look forward to your posts and symptoms!!!! I think this time I am going to torture myself and symptom spot like crazy and convince myself of being pregnant..cause this whole time I haven't been like that and been getting BFN's...so maybe if I change it up I'll actually get a BFP! LOL!!! I was even thinking about taking pics of my bbs so I can see if my nipples get darker...lmao...cause I've always wondered about that! They say that's a good sign!!! And I honestly can't tell if they change color or not...

Nothing to new going on...I have 2 more days of Clomid and then I wait...I suspect I'll be ovulating around the 20th which falls on a weekend so I'm gonna see about having hubby take off work that weekend and take the kids to my parents house for a weekend of BOOM BOOM....I'm determined to get pregnant this cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im being SUPER positive this round also cant wait to start posting pikkies etc. Thats a good idea i might take pikkies of my the "girls" also and see what happens hahahah OH is gunna think ive compleatly lost it lol. well i got news for him ........I HAVE hahahahaha you all did it to me lol. oh AND my thermometer broke this morning grrrrrr so close to o also i better go and get one after work i think coz now is the time i really need it lol.

I didn't need the pictures to tell they were changing
:) It was very evident that they did. DH even noticed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->