• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

Gosh listen to you guys! hehehe I WANNA BE LIKE THAT as weird as that sounds.
how is everyone?

I agree with you...BUT...even if we were in their shoes right now suffering the same thing...we'd be complaining too...lol....

Anyone woman has a right to complain about pregnancy...cause it's definately not all rainbow's and glitter...LMAO....

Ah, sorry D1! I'm just being whiny today. :) We are still here to :dust: and :cheer: for you guys this month! I promise. :happydance:

i agree! cant wait til you are all sick all day long too :D

i actually couldnt wait for it to start. good sign things are ok, but now its already wearing on me. got my hcg from yesterday back. it was 25049. i was 6+3 yesterday so i looked it up and its in normal range. my fam doc is doing hcg checks while im waiting to be referred to my ob. have to go in wed and fri this week also. that will be fun to drag the 5 of them with me to the doc twice this week sick and all. it was 111 degrees here today blah

Still no withdrawl bleed....I keep waiting for it but it hasnt' happened yet...lol...I even had a dream while napping that I went to the restroom and wiped and found red....go figure...lol...

How is everyone doing?

LOL...I'd like to but I only have one IC left and I'm trying to make sure I don't have a bleed...

I was thinking...if I did ovulate on the 25th-26th...and even though I finished the progesterone...wouldn't a bleed be delayed according to the ovulation? Does that make sense?

yes...as soon as I get up in the morning I'll test...just hope my pee is dark enough! I'm actually NOT getting impatient (obviously)...cause I hate rushing bad news :cry:

Pam if FMU is too dilute, hold it a bit and do 2nd MU, it may be more concentrated!

I was even thinking about mixing the 2...:rofl: Don't know what that will do but I figure it couldn't be a bad thing!

yes and as d1k said you are killing us!! TEst already hehe!

Naw man i cant wait till then hahahahahahaha sorry pam just kidding :) how are all the beautiful ladies today? im good just been to the Library and got a book on Pregnancy i enjoy reading about it :) just sitting down to my soup :)

mmmm soup. its one of the few things i can eat lol

pam- every time i tested with 2mu or 3mu it was darker than 1mu. dont know why. i have heard some other girls on bnb say same thing though. how many dpo tomorrow?

I think I'm about 8-9DPO...my positive OPK was on the 25th...the 26th was dark but not positive and then by the 27th is was completely negative....

d1k since you mentions OPK tests, I figured I would post mine for you.. not quite + but by tomorrow it should be! the bottom test is todays!

Attachments

• PART_1312393243362.jpg
    PART_1312393243362.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 5
lookin good amommy! i hope this is the month:happydance:

havent heard from missa- i hope she is well. im praying

Awww, poor missa.. I hope she is ok too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->