• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

I never noticed them changing with my 2 girls...lol...I know with my oldest according to my Mom and sister (don't ask me HOW they saw them I can't remember...lol) but they said my nipples looked almost black they were so dark...but I don't remember that at all...lmao....I just wanna see what happens....I never get veins in them either...I mean I already have veins there...but never saw a difference.

I understand girlie...I don't think the thread will actually die...just go slow...lol...

I look forward to your posts and symptoms!!!! I think this time I am going to torture myself and symptom spot like crazy and convince myself of being pregnant..cause this whole time I haven't been like that and been getting BFN's...so maybe if I change it up I'll actually get a BFP! LOL!!! I was even thinking about taking pics of my bbs so I can see if my nipples get darker...lmao...cause I've always wondered about that! They say that's a good sign!!! And I honestly can't tell if they change color or not...

Nothing to new going on...I have 2 more days of Clomid and then I wait...I suspect I'll be ovulating around the 20th which falls on a weekend so I'm gonna see about having hubby take off work that weekend and take the kids to my parents house for a weekend of BOOM BOOM....I'm determined to get pregnant this cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im being SUPER positive this round also cant wait to start posting pikkies etc. Thats a good idea i might take pikkies of my the "girls" also and see what happens hahahah OH is gunna think ive compleatly lost it lol. well i got news for him ........I HAVE hahahahaha you all did it to me lol. oh AND my thermometer broke this morning grrrrrr so close to o also i better go and get one after work i think coz now is the time i really need it lol.

Then we can LOSE it together! LOL!! I've never lost it before and I'm ready and what better than to have someone with me!:happydance:

our little munch on monday. we got moved up two days to march 21. baby had hb of 165 and little arm/leg buds:cloud9:

0_IMAGE_604.jpg

Aww thanks for sharing! So cute!! I can't wait to see mine!

OMG some of may have seen what i posted this morning on FB, i just took an OPK and the test line is darker than the control arghhh cought me earlier this time hahahahaha guess what im doing tonight lol :)

How are you all n e way

Have fun tonight! :) I'm about to go to church. I'll probably watch a movie with DH when we get home.

here we are ladies :):) sorry the pic is crappy its off my phone

Attachments

• noname.jpg
    noname.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 5
that's great...but I didn't see anything get poste don FB about it...accept a few back to back posts that say "BabyandBump" and "Baby and Bump" ....LOL....I haven't seen you post anything in a long time.

Stupid phone thats it im upgrading today i dunno how to work this phone lol. well it said " this morning when i got up to go to the loo here comes the TMI... i sood up to wipe and there was a huge gloopy drip of EWCM i thought that was strange so i tested 2 hours ago and thats what i got ahahahaha :) also sorry bout those postes i was trying to serch for BnB on my phone

YAY!!! an ocean for those little guys to swim in!

Go D1! Time to snag that hubby and get to it. :)

OMG is gross ive never had this much of EWCM maby im SUPER fertile lol.
I love that an OCEAN hehehe. im excited BUT got a txt from hubby he said he is so tired today blah blah NO EXCUSE hahahahaha

AND my whole abdomen and lower back and bbs is aching.

Oh YAY my mate finally joind BnB she is also trying now...

work your magic girl and get him into bed!! LOL!!! Yay for your friend!

Isn't it so frustrating when they think it's optional at a certain time of the month? ;) They're so funny, OH's.

Isn't it so frustrating when they think it's optional at a certain time of the month? ;) They're so funny, OH's.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i dont seem to have that problem. my DH is 36 but he acts like an 18 yr old about sex:dohh: all i have to do is give a look and he starts putting kids to bed :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->