• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

Great amommy i cant wait to start posting mine hehehe might do one when i get home and post it anyway i no how much you all love piccies lol. my soup was YUK it was hearty beef flavour i usually like but today i felt like a was drinking gravey GROSS! EWERT! if i was in my 2WW i would be thinking baby thoughts hahahaha DAMN**
Im getting my hair cut tonight cant wait well its just my fringe still it will be something new, also im taking OH away this weekend for his Birthday :) we are going to a batch in a place called Awakino its next to a river on farm land ohhhhhhhhhhh the peace and quiet mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so i will be away from civilization for a couple of days i will miss you ladies :( still have another day (friday) to post lol, i think ill have alot of reading to do when i get back :)

Story finished :)

Hey guys sorry I haven't been around in awhile, things have been hectic! The kids are having Daddy withdrawals with him still being out of town and the house hunt is making me work :) But I'm ok, on day 5 of the M/C. Still a little emotional but I'm ok with everything :) Just want my hubby to finish this job quick and come home, I miss my hunny!

Did my IC this morning and dropped it in the sink!!! :dohh:
Regardless it's negative and I started spotting...I had a feeling it would happen...I guess that's why I didn't rush testing...lol...

I have my Clomid so I'll start that on CD5!!!

missa good to hear from you!!!!! i hope your hubby is home soon:hugs:

pam sorry af is starting, hope this next cycle is it:flower:

HAHAHAHA I just saw your sticker about the morning sickness and cracker Blessed! Friggin hilarious!!!!!!!!

I want to borrow that sticker. And wear it IRL. :)

lol ladies- thats how i feel right now. i seriously had crackers and water for breakfast. ugh, i know its all worth it in the end but i could still do without this part. and the tired part right now too. by 2pm every day i feel like i really need a nap. :sleep::sick:

Yes the bleeding stopped. :) And every pregnancy symptom is still here hard core, which is why I'm assuming the ultrasound tech can't do her job.

Ok so random question...has anyone here ever been through the home-buying process? I have a few questions for any that have! :)

we bought our first home last october. i will help in any way i can hun, but have only bought one so certainly not an expert.:flower:

Funny that you ask missa, i'm actually a real estate agent in Arkansas so let me know your questions, I also wanted to update you guys on where i'm at, here are my positive opk today at cd 15 they are doing an iui today at 4pm and on Wed cd 13 one of my follies on ultrasound was 17, I also did clomid this cycle, I just want this to be the month soooo bad

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/opk.jpg

Grrr up early today can was on the bed cleaning at 12pm woke me up an again at 530am and here i am wanted to sleep till at least 630 7am oh and to add OH stole all the blankets and its like 2 degrees LOVELY!!!! RANT OVER........ i swear the cat is setting me up for kiddies lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->