• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

hahahaha yum pam i want choc now hmmmmmm what have i got....

im gunna go make bacon an egg pie mmmm. its really cole here so that will be yummy and warming

OPK is already getting darker...hmmmm...lol

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2
  • opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 3
Awesome where abouts in your cycle are you pam?

I'm only on CD8...I'm not due to ovulate for another 7 days or so...lol...

hmmm you better keep an eye on that maby you gunna o super early lol.

that would be cool...LOL...could it be the Clomid? I stopped taking it the other day...so i dunno...

You do usually O shortly after stopping clomid.. Your tests are getting pretty dark I would say maybe 3 more days!! So excited for you!

Love you too!!!

I'm being so naughty tonight....hubby passed out so I'm indulging in another passion....I'll pass on the cookies...go straight for the bag of chocolate!!

You suck. LOL, now I want chocolate chips. The question is, do I want chocolate chips badly enough to make OH go to the store for them at 1am? ;)

You do usually O shortly after stopping clomid.. Your tests are getting pretty dark I would say maybe 3 more days!! So excited for you!

Well I've only taken it one other time and I ovulated like 14 days later...so I don't know why they are starting to get dark already...gonna test again later this morning and see what it shows...

Verizon messed up my bill and turned off my phone today, I was on the phone with them in tears.. My goodness need to get a grip on myself.. I just can't stand when they don't get their shit straight and it affects me!!!

I think my kids thought I had gone mad, I was in hysterics on the phone, full out crying, I never cry!! Feeling way overly emotional today

Hope thats a good sign amommy!! but i hope your ok , are they are phone cpmpany over there?

Update wih me well we BD last night and it felt diferent like more "love" making i dont really no how to explain it, also did opk this morning to see if its the same as yesterday its way lighter i think i ovulated yesterday! YAY! i hope im in i went to sleep with a pillow under my bum (was really comfy lol) and TMI WARNING: nothing came out at all!
Here is a pik of my morning opk :) what do you all think check out my chart too if you wish :) YAY 2WW here i am :)

Attachments

• CD22 14811 am FMU.jpg
    CD22 14811 am FMU.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 6
Way to catch the drip girlie!!! hahaha!! and sounds like you timed it well..

Verizon is a cell phone company here in the states! and yes I finally got it sorted and am ok.. but wow that was a flood of emotion I was not expecting!

good luck ladies.. im in the "wait" i tested today and i got a bfn with a shadow so idk what it will end up being will test again in the AM

Oooh, amommy! When you gonna be testing? Where are our pictures? It sounds like you may have caught it!

D1, that's looking negative, and yesterday's were ++ so good timing! Catch that egg! :happydance:

Welcome Brooke! :) You'll have to post a pic of your shadow. Amommy and Pam love tweaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->