• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

LOL...I know right!!! Hopefully it won't be during the funeral we have to go to on Tuesday!

@ Pambolina yep sure is getting darker!!

Menelly my pictures are posted under maureen marshes thread, and also the one that says "i am the only one...."

I will post them here too, Thanks for asking!
First picture is taken this afternoon its an equate brand +- Daughter said she could see something, I am not so sure!
2nd picture is yesterday and today's IC's
3rd picture is todays FRER

Attachments

• PART_1313276250417.jpg
    PART_1313276250417.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 9dpoIC.jpg
    9dpoIC.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 7
  • PART_1313252567437.jpg
    PART_1313252567437.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 10
  • PART_1313252524769.jpg
    PART_1313252524769.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 12
I think its going to be just like last month that I get lines, but they are just reacting to my stupid pee, and not going to get darker!

I still have about a week before I'm suppose to O...I'm surprised they are getting dark already!!

sometimes clomid doesnt shorten the cycle on the first round, but it really is supposed to!

yes, it does help you to! Just keep watching that is the only way to know for sure! but your lines sure are getting close!

Amommy - that FRER is looking darker than other pics i have seen of yours im gunna go tweek you FRER now heheh

Yeah, I'd definitely keep testing and maybe you'll ovulate faster. :) And then, dance, baby dance! :)

here it is sorry i took so long my comp had to be restarted :)

Attachments

• anotheramommypik-1.jpg
    anotheramommypik-1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 9
I can see that line!

I'll definately gear up for some BDing...lol...just not tonight...hubby is WORN OUT from working all day in the sun (which he does everyday) but it's been crazy hot here lately and I know he needs his rest...he knows it's coming though...lol...

I took another one tonight and it's the same as the last one...gotta refrain from using to many...lol...or I won't have enough for when I really need them! LOL!!

its hard to stop once you have started huh pam.

No more spot but reddish at my cervix..now I am sure it's AF.. Weird going to be a short luteal phase :( not sure about next month. I not sure I will try, just thought I would give it a go for a month or two!!

Could be IB! Don't give up! The only IB I had for this one was (totally overshare time... but) when I had a yeast infection and used the monistat inserter thingy there was spotting on the monistat thingy. So it could be IB! :dust:

Wanted to send a shout out to everyone here who has been so supportive of me and my POAS obsession, nervous days, and prolific posting!!

The blood at my cervix is red now, and even though it has not reached my panties I am fairly certain that this will be AF.. Might take a couple days of spotting but I am sure she will arrive.. A bit sad that my luteal phase is so short, but to be expected at my age.. Getting old sucks.. it really does, and somehow I was hoping I would cheat the hands of time and get one last miracle.. I'm not so much sad about the baby thing, but at life itself and how much time I have wasted and let time pass me by!!

Most of the tests I have taken do not really have lines anymore, the IC's still have the leftovers and they were actually looking kind of +, but just never could get a dark BFP no matter how many different brands I tried.. Did an Answer early tonight and i got an indent line with what looks like no color!! I think my testing experience has ran the gammet this month.. evaps, grey lines, pink evaps, multiple + that faded to -, while lines, indent lines, and of course NO BLUE dye evap.. It has been quite the journey, spent a bit too much on PG tests, but I guess as far as hobbies go it was a fun one to partake in.

I hope to continue to come back here and be supportive of others, I have really enjoyed that and gotten very excited as people get their BFP's and their journey takes a diff path.. I have given birth, had babies and even graduated 3 children from High school already, I would say that is quite the accomplishments!! and for the past 7 years I have done the parenting as a single mom.

All in all, by far the most important thing I have done in my life is raise my kids, if I can give any advice to anyone here who is just starting their journey to parenthood... Enjoy every moment of it!! It goes way to fast.. My baby is now 7 and quite independent!!

Hugs and huge amounts of baby dust to all the ladies here who are trying to conceive, or those who are done trying but have children who depend on them.

Night night
xposted

Thants lovely amommy :)

how are all the ladies also amommy how are you today??

OMG its snowing here 1st time in forever!!!!! im loving it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->