• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

AWWWW, I live for snow, I love it!! It doesn't snow here much either! I am alright girlie!!

we rarely get snow...the past 2-3 years we've actually gotten alittle bit! And that's RARE in Southeast Texas (near the coast)

yeah well we are right on the coast like i live on it cant believe snow was down to sea level :)

So who else is still in this month ive lost track lol.

Yay, I'm married now. :) Got done with the ceremony (we were super goofy so everyone laughed thru it) and finally kicked everyone out and now it's time to relax!

YAY!!! :happydance:

Well I'm still in...cause I'm still waiting to ovulate...LOL....

yay menelly!!! congats hun!!! :wedding:

amommy i hope you arent out yet. i know what you mean about them growing up so fast too. my oldest two are only 12 and 11 but i can remember them being babies like it was yesterday and things are so different now. they are so independent its silly. i celebrate them getting older, but i still kinda miss their baby days too:blush:

hope this is the month for you ladies!!!!!:hugs:

YAY congrats menelly!!!

Could someone tell me what CM is "ment" to be like after O?

its probably different for everyone hun but mine dries up usually the day after ov. very quickly goes away for me.

well thats what happend to me nothing at all dry dry dry and it dryed up on sunday (and i was so positive i o on sat YAY im feeling so good about this month already :) )

i hope this is it for you! it sounds pretty good for chances so far:flower:

YAY menelly!!! so happy for you getting hitched!!

Awesome D1 I hope this is your month!!

Blessed, I got AF today, so it really is over for me this cycle!! But I was thinking of not TTC at all.. An old flame who I told I was TTC said he would like to "help me try" and be my donor.. We used to date when we were 18, then again a couple years ago.. haha!! So who knows, may even get to enjoy the O!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO AMOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

haha, nice to have a "friendly" donor!! and I have always had the hots for this guy!!! maybe one day we will just get over ourselves and tie the knot!!

Woo woo Amommy! Heck yes, enjoy your friendly donor. :)

D1, my CM went BONE DRY the month I got my :bfp:, and in what's probably a bit of overshare, I ended up with a yeast infection within days. (Without being on antibiotics, or really having any reason for one.) But yeah... bone dry. I don't think I had anything in the way of CM for almost 3 weeks after the successful O date.

is it it weird to have faint opks on day 10? and after just finishing my last day of clomid yesterday, does tha tmean I will ovulate soon??

not necessarily, in fact I tend to have faint lines for quite a few days before I end up with my ++ OPK's!

GREAT im positive i o'd on sat but i no FF is going to put me at CD22 not CD 21 i had a ned OPK on cd 22??

HMMMM how are you all today, im ok extreamly tired, nausea (hoe im not geting sick) and tender breasts :( i dont feel good today no my bubbly self and worst of all my boss is making me study all day :(

Woo woo Amommy! Heck yes, enjoy your friendly donor. :)

D1, my CM went BONE DRY the month I got my :bfp:, and in what's probably a bit of overshare, I ended up with a yeast infection within days. (Without being on antibiotics, or really having any reason for one.) But yeah... bone dry. I don't think I had anything in the way of CM for almost 3 weeks after the successful O date.

you might remeber me asking somewhere on here about EWCM i never really noticed it UNTIL this cycle i had enormous amounts never remember having that and now im bone dry nothing not a incey bit. im not gunna start POAS till next week thats if i can actually wait that long...

and where is everyone :)

I'm sorry hon. I was napping. :) Larva decided to be nice to me by not making me exhausted and nauseated yesterday for my wedding day (which I'm quite grateful for) but s/he's making up for it with a vengeance today. I've been torn between passed out and tasting bile all day. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->