• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

no one really comes here anymore do they :(

really thats weird why would you spam this forum.

Stupid trolls!!

what happens if I don't ovulate by the 9th day after stopping Clomid? Does that mean I won't ovulate? Aftering reading up it said most woman will ovulate between 5-9 days after stopping the pills....

I see a hint of a line also...hope this is your :bfp:

i cant believe i havent posted todays with fmu here i though i did.
thanks can you see anything on todays hahaha i think im tooo early yet lol

Attachments

• 6DPO.jpg
    6DPO.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 9
Heya 9....any news yet? Still no positive OPK for me...and I'm getting nervous...I'm praying this cycle isn't a dud...and I was wondering, what happens if I don't ovulate between days 5-9 after taking the pills...is there such a thing as OVing later than that?

I dont know my opks got darker but still no positive, I am just waiting and waiting and waiting. and it is aggravating. though Iam not as far from my last pill taken as you are.

so I dont know. I think you should definitely ovulate on clomid. I dont think you should give up hope yet. sometimes it makes people ovulate late!

I hope so...they seem to get darker one day and then they get lighter again! It's so annoying! Last time I had a positive OPK on the 9th day after the pills and it was at 8:30 in the morning...tomorrow will be day 8...another thing that bothers me is that I took my pills on CD4-8...I figured I'd ovulate sooner...whereas last time I took them on CD3-7 and ovulated just fine....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I bet this is going to be a dud cycle...maybe this will force my doc to increase my dosage to 100mg...

uggh I am sorry mine have gotten lighter and then darker, the only time I got an almost positive was only 2 days after taking clomid so way too early and probably a n false positive. so now I am 4 days past taking my last one. and still no ovulation it usuallly makes me ovulate early. but no such luck!! : (

I feel your pain :hugs:

You'll ovulate hun...I still have a chance too...just getting discouraged! I wish I wouldn't have started testing so early!

me too!! I tested way too early and got bummed too quickly lol

you and I will ovulate and then become bump buddies. I jus tknow it!! :dust:

9babies do you really even untweaked

and where do you all go to tweak photos? im over photobucket lol

someone told me about picnik.com...and that's where I tweak photo's...lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->