Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

Dandy I'm lucky in that I have no nee to work so the only time my mastiff is in her crate is at night (8 hours, sometimes less sometimes a bit more) or 4 hours when I go out in the day. I have in the past come home from work on my breaks to let my GSD out (didn't have the mastiff then). It's not recommended for you to leave them for more than 4 hours but if they're house trained and have a kong/raw bones etc to occupy them then anything up to 6 hours will be fine.

Hey ladies, been away as we went on our long-awaited honeymoon. Was hoping the honeymoon magic may have helped me to Ov, (or even better concieve!) but as far as I'm aware, no such luck. :nope: Of course the diet couldn't be worse! :haha: But at least we got a bit of exercise in! :winkwink:
I have no idea what CD I'm on anymore, and although I'm taking Vitex, nothing seems to be happening, so I feel for you guys with loooong cycles.:hugs: At least it was nice to get away from TTC for a while, and I'm vowing to ease off on it a bit. That's why I like this thread so much. It's all about doing something to help ourselves and not just testing and waiting.
Hope you're all happy and healthy! :hugs:

:wave: danniii glad you had a fab holiday :hugs: sorry it didnt help you to conceive :(

yes long cycles do suck, im really hoping i have Oved...if so then really losing the 2kg and eating healthy have helped considering im not near CD70 yet :happydance:

once you are back in the swing of exercising and healthy eating, i hope you see a change...

oh shey :hugs: seems so odd with your temp being so high :hugs:

you'll catch that eggie next time :thumbup:

So sorry Shey. Darn :witch: At least it's a new cycle now.

Oh, I'm sorry Shey. Good luck for the next cycle.
Thanks Dandy. FXd you've Ovd!! We've decided to start ordering from Abel and Cole, a healthy/ethical website which delivers food. It's a bit more expensive than our normal shop, but hoping that if we've paid for it, we'll eat it! Plus it'll be less expensive than take-aways! They do these fruit&veg boxes which change every week, so it will keep it interesting too. Really looking forward to it!
Hope you're all feeling the PMA.
I'll keep you up to date on my healthy-eating and exercise. (I hope...!)

Thanks ladies! hope ya'll are doing well. Im cramping like crazy over here and have sore throat! hate this raining weather

I have my CH's :happydance: :happydance: fxed my temps stay up for the next few days

Good luck Dandy hope all goes well for ya

Yup dandy your chart does look promising

It's looking good! I think I ovulated yesterday. We'll see in a few days! I definitely felt hotter this morning when taking my temp. And my cervix was really, really high....FX for both of us as we go through the 2ww!!! I only worry because it's late ovulation....

thanx guys,

your chart sure looking interesting allie :hugs:

i get a blood test today :(

hi Caz :wave:

Im stuck i have lost approx 2 kg and im not losing any more :( i either have to increase my exercise...or decrease my food :( :shrug:

same with me dandy I am stuck at 189

its soo annoying, im stuck at 70.9 kg, i want to get under 70!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->