Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

Congrats on your job Shey!

Congrats on your BFP BritAcrossSea!!! :)

Dandy, great job on the weight loss! I'm glad AF arrived. So how long was your last cycle then? It looks like the weight loss is working. I wanted to ask about your PCOS diagnosis. Do you remember which hormone levels were off and what they were? Becaues I'm just back from the docs about my long cycles and my prolactin and testosterone were high. My TSH was just above normal. :( It's all really depressing. He said he doesn't think it's PCOS because I don't have any cysts on my ovaries (had an ultrasound) but I'm being reffered to the gyno as well to see what can be done. So depressing! The doc also told me he doesn't think it's weight related since all of my levels were normal last time and I am only 10 lbs more than I was then. Who knows though, maybe 10 lbs makes the difference. I'm just tready to make any changes but also take some meds to shorten my cycles. I'll be intersted to see what your doc says Dandy since your appt is way before mine. Good luck!!!

I'm also rather blah because I'm 12dpo and tested BFN. I figured as much having such late ovulation. I'm also spotting and cramping so I think AF will be here tomorrow.

:dust: and hugs to all the girlies. Sorry for the downer post.

:wave: hey girls

shey let us know how the new job goes

brit :hugs: i get excited when i lose .1 of a kg :haha: any loss in my books is good, good work :thumbup: keep us updated on your progress, oh and congratulations!! :happydance: do stay with us :hugs:

we I have lost about 3kg more or less and am stuck there atm, hoping it will give me another short cycle though :thumbup:

allie the cycle i just had was 44 days :happydance: the one before that was about 82 days :grr: really hoping for another short one, and if not hoping the gyn can fix me :thumbup:

allie :hugs: well keep working on the weight so you can rule that out and make yourself feel better.

i havent had confirmed pcos yet, my gp said she thinks pretty much thats what i have, but i think the gyn will prob diagnose me might make me have another blood test :dohh: :argh:

your cycle isnt much longer than my last one :hugs: so hopefully AF will arrive or a BFP ;) and you can move on either way

:wave:

hey caz, well im good, eating mostly good and exercising, though im stuck at about 3kg lost, i keep putting it bak on then getting it off again...its a hard battle :dohh:

so i saw the gyn, and she is going to confirm if i have PCOS today and i will start on the clomid today if given the go ahead. I have also been told i have an increased risk of diabetes, as is normal for PCOS pple plus it runs in my family :dohh: so i really wanna keep the weight off and eat good, do not want to get it :cry:

how are you going caz?

hey ladies how are you doing today? Im hatin the pollen here, allergies acting up.
I've not been keeping up with the diet its so frustrating. :(

just trying to lose weight and be good its hard :dohh: and i feel a bit sick atm, so i dont even want to bother being good...but i have to be :dohh: (i had too much sun on sunday think maybe that and the really sore sunburn is making me feel sick :shrug: )

Aww sorry! Saturday I went to an oktober fest with my family and my LO was still sick and there was a lot of pollen so now my allergies are acting up and i have a headache and cough and another sore throat. I keep getting cravings for junk food and sodas :(

:hugs: shey im soo glad i dont get hayfever, hope you feel better soon, i currently have a headache and i just feel off :shrug: i cant explain it, but i wanna lie down sleep and not do anything

I wanna sleep too but im at school now so I have to wait til I get out :(

are you studying?? im at work atm :( another 4-5 hours till im free :dohh:

i have class tonight from 6:30pm til 9pm

eek, are you doing part time study? i tried that, i hated going out to uni in the arvo, if i wasnt there all day, i didnt want to bother going later lol :wacko:

It's been quiet here. For me I've been eating like crap and not exercising, it's been sooo hard to get into it. I feel bad as I'm paying for Weight Watchers but not even going. Ever since I got told my hormones are out of whack I feel down, and I'm kind of like why bother? But this week is a new week and I'm trying to be more positive. I'm doing Soy Isoflavones this month and taking a B Vit, hoping these things help....I'm also going to do progesterone cream after ov.

Dandy, was thinking of you and wondering how your appt went. So did you get the go ahead on the Clomid? Did you learn more about what's going on?

allie i have to call some time today for the yes or no on the clomid

my gyn was happy with my latest blood test results the eating better and the weight loss fixed my liver and brought my cholesterol down, its still a little too high though so gotta keep being good :thumbup:

dont feel down allie, just think that everything you do has an effect on your hormones/body and if you are being good it can only help your next test results to show that :thumbup: i was quite inspired getting my results back and knowing that i had kinda fixed my problems by being good :thumbup: not the oving part though :dohh: but i really think if i held off the clomid the weight loss would reduce my cycle length, but i want a bfp now so am going to take the clomid and hope it gets me one :)

I just hit refresh and up popped your convo (Shey and Dandy). Oops, missed that lol!

Aww, :hugs: I hope you feel better soon girls! Allergies, sun....neither are very fun!

Yeah, why is dieting so frustrating? I hate it!!! I just wish I had a high metabolism like soooo many of my friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->