• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

Hi Ladies

Sorry Erose and savvy I feel like i am stocking you. I never would have thought i would end up in this forum, but here i am. Dh 26 and i 25 have been trying to conceive since June 2013. Jan 1we finally got our bfp but the hcg got really faint the other day and i started to miscarry. i am on cd 1 today i am saying since the bleeding started last night. We will get right back up dust or selves off wipe a few tears and start bding again as soon as everything is over. Last month we used fertilitycm. prenatals. preseed. softcups. and he took zinc. i use the cbfm and bbt to track ovulation. I hope we all get our sticky little one this cycle.

Oh FBG, this is the last forum I wanted to see you in. :cry:
I am so sorry for your loss. Do you still have your doctors appointment in a few weeks?

Is the zinc good for the sperm?

I am sitting here counting the days. I didn't use anything this cycle except the preseed. I wish I used the opks, I started them and then didn't use them for over a week. The last few days the lines were super faint and today it was almost blank. No idea when I ovulated but I am guessing around the end of last month...so I am estimating like 9 - 12dpo. Wondfos got delivered around 2pm so I had to use one...BFN :(

Maybe I will try fmu Sunday? Last time I never got a faint positive until I was like 10 days late.

Hello ladies,

Went to the doctors and had blood drawn and ultrasound because Dr. said my uterus felt slightly enlarged. Went to get sonogram and they would tell me anything I was there in the exam room for about 30minutes. I asked was everything ok she said you have to wait until your doctor gets the report and talk to you. I asked when will that be and she said probably not until Monday or Tuesday.:wacko::shrug::cry: I am just really frustrated, sad and confused. Dr. said she would say it's time for my AF but it doesn't look that way. All I could think about was my lost and cried all the way home. :cry:

FBG, your news saddened me SO much. I can't believe that there were THREE of us in our little group on the other threads that have now had m/c within like a 5 week timeframe (or 6 weeks...I can't recall the exact date of savvy's). Its just crazy and sad and heartbreaking.

I am glad you've joined us (although I wish you had been able to move over to the First-Tri forum!). Its comforting that we all have each other. And I feel really good that we're all going to get BFPs again really soon, and I'm SURE that they are going to be sticky beans this time!

Not to mention my ankles are swollen, pressure is 158/87 so now she wants me to go on pressure pills.

brighteyez, I'm so sorry your Dr's office was so vague with you! Don't they understand how stressful it is waiting for results?? I feel like they could've at least told you something, geez. Its just not right to make us wait around when we're so nervous as it is. I'm sorry. :( I do know how it feels waiting to hear from the Dr. But just keep your spirits up, Hun. You have to be prego since you had that nice dark test. I hope the weekend will go by fast for you, so that you can talk to your Dr. If I were you, I would be calling first thing Mon morning and insisting that they tell you their findings.

:cry:ERose - Thank you and I will call them first thing Monday morning. This visit was just stressful every minute. The new they give me is either vague or depressing. I just can't stop crying.

I just can't stop thinking about it and stressing. Im sure it's not good for my pressure but it's on my mind. I just want my baby so bad. They gave me some information about my baby. They told me that he had T13 or T18 and that's why he passed. So I had his remains sent for testing and the results was there were no chromosome issues and at the time of death he measured exactly where he was supposed to be. I am so confused right now they told me that he measured less than what I was supposed to be and he is was deceased for a while. I thought I felt him move over the weekend before I had the procedure but thought I was just crazy and wanting something that couldn't be. But to hear this today really makes me think and feel like a failure as a mom like I let my baby boy down and didn't protect him. I wish I had went with my maternal instincts and made them check for his heartbeat again. Sorry for venting. :cry::sad2::sad2:

I just can't stop thinking about it and stressing. Im sure it's not good for my pressure but it's on my mind. I just want my baby so bad. They gave me some information about my baby. They told me that he had T13 or T18 and that's why he passed. So I had his remains sent for testing and the results was there were no chromosome issues and at the time of death he measured exactly where he was supposed to be. I am so confused right now they told me that he measured less than what I was supposed to be and he is was deceased for a while. I thought I felt him move over the weekend before I had the procedure but thought I was just crazy and wanting something that couldn't be. But to hear this today really makes me think and feel like a failure as a mom like I let my baby boy down and didn't protect him. I wish I had went with my maternal instincts and made them check for his heartbeat again. Sorry for venting. :cry::sad2::sad2:

Hun, do you feel confident in your Dr's office? Do you usually like them okay, or have you always had some strange issues with them? The reason I ask is because it sounds like you got some conflicting info after your m/c, and now they're being so vague with you, when they know you're worrying your poor little head off. :(

My doctor is great. I was sent to another facility (Franklin Square Hospital) to have the 1st trimester screen done and they said I had a 3% chance of having T13 or 18. So then they sent me to another center at University of Maryland and that's where they did a sonogram and said he had no heartbeat and that he measured less than his gestation size. University of Maryland is also the same place that did the testing on his remains and sent the report to my doctor. While at the office she read it to me and I told her about the conflicting information.

brighteyez, I am sorry for such a confusing appointment. It is awful to have to sit around and wait for results. :(

I honestly think you got to be prego though, you did have 3 positive hpt tests in the past few days. Thinking about you and sending hugs. :hugs:

Hi Ladies

Sorry Erose and savvy I feel like i am stocking you. I never would have thought i would end up in this forum, but here i am. Dh 26 and i 25 have been trying to conceive since June 2013. Jan 1we finally got our bfp but the hcg got really faint the other day and i started to miscarry. i am on cd 1 today i am saying since the bleeding started last night. We will get right back up dust or selves off wipe a few tears and start bding again as soon as everything is over. Last month we used fertilitycm. prenatals. preseed. softcups. and he took zinc. i use the cbfm and bbt to track ovulation. I hope we all get our sticky little one this cycle.

Oh FBG, this is the last forum I wanted to see you in. :cry:
I am so sorry for your loss. Do you still have your doctors appointment in a few weeks?

Is the zinc good for the sperm?

I am sitting here counting the days. I didn't use anything this cycle except the preseed. I wish I used the opks, I started them and then didn't use them for over a week. The last few days the lines were super faint and today it was almost blank. No idea when I ovulated but I am guessing around the end of last month...so I am estimating like 9 - 12dpo. Wondfos got delivered around 2pm so I had to use one...BFN :(

Maybe I will try fmu Sunday? Last time I never got a faint positive until I was like 10 days late.

Hi savvy,

I dont remember where i read it but zinc is suppose to increase the number and mobility of semen. It cant hurt any plus my dh believes its kept him from being sick.

yes my appt is still on Jan 22 i never changed it.

Kinda bummed AF showed up this morning. I find it weird that my m/c was 12/11 and AF shows up 1/11. I am fully prepared for this cycle and I am trying to stay positive.

Saw this on another forum and thought I should share, this makes me feel better and hopeful for the future...

What is a rainbow baby?

"Rainbow Babies" is the understanding that the beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravages of the storm. When a rainbow appears, it doesn't mean the storm never happened or that the family is not still dealing with its aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds. Storm clouds may still hover but the rainbow provides a counterbalance of color, energy and hope.

Hi savvy,

I dont remember where i read it but zinc is suppose to increase the number and mobility of semen. It cant hurt any plus my dh believes its kept him from being sick.

I might pick up some for my hubby. I still think he might not be 100% because of his double hernia surgery. Any boost can always help, right?

I am a day behind you this cycle...hoping we can both go on to get our bfps this cycle.

Kinda bummed AF showed up this morning. I find it weird that my m/c was 12/11 and AF shows up 1/11. I am fully prepared for this cycle and I am trying to stay positive.

Saw this on another forum and thought I should share, this makes me feel better and hopeful for the future...

What is a rainbow baby?

"Rainbow Babies" is the understanding that the beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravages of the storm. When a rainbow appears, it doesn't mean the storm never happened or that the family is not still dealing with its aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds. Storm clouds may still hover but the rainbow provides a counterbalance of color, energy and hope.

Hi savvy,

I might pick up some for my hubby. I still think he might not be 100% because of his double hernia surgery. Any boost can always help, right?

I am a day behind you this cycle...hoping we can both go on to get our bfps this cycle.

Yay Savvy! Here we going. We are going to get that BFP and no one can stop us! Erose is going to lead us.

Hehe, FBG! Ya know, I wish I was leading, but I have this feeling I won't be O'ing this month. I think my Dr may have been correct that I'll have to get AF first. I've heard of so many women O'ing and getting prego within a couple weeks of their m/c though. So I'm not totally giving up hope. But since my OPKs are nowhere near positive (VERY light lines on them), I'm thinking my Dr might be right about me. Which I've come to accept and be ok with for this month. I know my body needs to heal, and the uterine lining is SO thin after my m/c (there was a LOT of bleeding), that I doubt my body is quite ready yet anyway. I WILL keep temping and tracking to see if I O though! And if I do, we will definitely try to catch that egg! But if I do need to have a real AF first, then I sure wish it would just come on! LOL

Savvy, I am sorry about AF coming. I know your symptoms were very similar to when you got your BFP. :( But ya know, now that you got AF (your first real AF after your m/c), I have SUPER HIGH hopes for you this cycle!! I mean, I seriously really, really do. I think your fertility will be through the roof! :) :)

Girls, I just know that we're going to get BFPs again REAL soon. I know it. I can feel it. And this time, there is NO doubt in my mind that our little ones - our Rainbow Babies - are gonna stick with us. :winkwink: I think we'll be moving into the first-tri forums together very soon. :)

ERose, I love how positive you are!! I start to feel sad and I read your post and I am very excited for this cycle. I can't wait to start temping and using the opk's in a few days. My hubby isn't traveling this month for work so we will make sure we BD plenty. Trying the SMEP again since that is what got me pregnant the first month I tried it.

Rainbow Babies or Bust! 2014 is going to be our year...looking forward to the 1st trimester forums! :)

ERose, I love how positive you are!! I start to feel sad and I read your post and I am very excited for this cycle. I can't wait to start temping and using the opk's in a few days. My hubby isn't traveling this month for work so we will make sure we BD plenty. Trying the SMEP again since that is what got me pregnant the first month I tried it.

Rainbow Babies or Bust! 2014 is going to be our year...looking forward to the 1st trimester forums! :)

Sorry savvy i feel silly asking but what does SMEP mean?

Girls, i spoke too soon! I can't believe it, but I got a pos OPK today! I had no idea they could go from super light, to positive overnight! I used my CB digital and got a smiley also. The bad news is.... DH is out of town until tomorrow. I know I will O tomorrow sometime, but I dont know if he'll make it back in time, as he has an 8 hour drive. I just did another one a few minutes ago, and the smiley is still there, and when I popped the stick out, the line was even darker, blazing blue! I'm happy about it, and at the same time, I'm super nervous that the egg won't still be hanging out in there by the time DH gets home. :(

Savvy can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think SMEP is "Sperm Meets Egg Plan", where you just do it every other day from the time AF stops, all the way to the end of the cycle...? But not totally sure about that.

EDIT:
Oh, I should add that my CM is back to being EW. Not super awesome EW, but definitely clear and stretchy. I feel like I should be BDing as we speak, and yet, DH isn't here. :(

FBG, The SMEP plan is "Sperm Meets Egg Plan". Basically BD every other day starting with the 8th day of your cycle. On the 10th day you start using opk's and when you get a positive opk you BD three days in a row, skip a day and then BD one more day. November was my first cycle trying the plan, I modified it because of my shorter schedule starting BDing on CD7 and using opk's on the 7th day too. It was the only thing I did differently in November and that is when I got my BFP! I am definitely trying it again this cycle but starting earlier just in case! :)

ERose, woohoo for a positive opk!! Of course you know it would happen when DH is away. Tell him to drive as fast as he can and be ready to BD the minute he walks in the door. I have heard 24-48 hours after a positive...so lets hope the egg is slow moving! Fx'd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->