• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's lose weight together! Xx

Well done Sambles! :thumbup: you will love it! Let us know how you get on xx

Well done mummy love, that's brilliant! : did you tell me how much you have lost so far and how many pounds you want to lose? I haven't got your info on the first page?

I have my first SW weigh in tonight, I'm really nervous!
How are we all doing? Xx

Im new to the threat. I was 12 stone 13lb. I am now 11stone 13.6lb ive lot 4lb since sat night cus i am ill got tonsillitis. I want to get to 10 stone not sure how many pounds that is

Welcome mummy love :flower: well done on your weight loss! Hope you get better soon. I have added you on front page xx

Thanks hun. I have been struggling to lose weight since having my son so i have got myself refereed to a dietitian. Hopefully this will help.

You will do great hun! This thread is brill for motivation and support! I hear all the time how hard it is for people to lose weight after a baby, scares me! Xx

Where are you eulmh? How did your weigh in go yesterday? Was there someone else weighing in yesterday?

Just done a workout, feel so good. Going to get ready and run after my toddler at the park! Xx

Cant really exercise yet as recovering from being ill and its driving me mad. Might have have a walk on my treadmill at home later

Wow it's very quiet on here! Hoping that means no news is good news and we are continuing the success we all had. I have stuck to it completely, just trying to persuade myself to go and exercise! Have a great weekend! Xx

It has been quiet in here! I've been keeping up with logging everything I eat, as well as counting calories, so we'll see. But whatever the scale says, I'll be happy this week because I fit into a pair of pre-pregnancy jeans yesterday :happydance: How has your weekend been, admiral?

Well done pitakat! :happydance: that must feel so good!
I have done really well this week. Stuck to the plan 100% and worked out 3 times again, hoping to increase that soon. Have my weigh in tomorrow, Fingers crossed! Xx

I have weigh in later and hoping to lose 2 pounds, will let you know!

Where are all my girls at?! Miss ya! Xx

Yay well done admiral that's brilliant :happydance:

Glad slimming world is working for you, do you feel hungry on it?

I've not been on all week because OH has been off for the week so we've been down to the beach a lot and just been out and about. I didn't lose anything this but I didn't expect to because I ate a lot of rubbish. Aiming for a 1 pound loss this week :thumbup:

Woohoo Admiral, that's awesome! Way to go, hun!

Sambles, that's excellent that you haven't gained anything on a week you've been out and about and eating whatever.

I'm down 2 pounds :thumbup:

Also I got slimmer of the week! Lol!got a sticker, certificate and a fruit and veg bowl! Lol!
I think that's good going Sambles! I really love it Hun, never feel hungry and I love all the recipes. It's so good!
Well done pitakat! :happydance: xx

wahoo admiral - sorry hubby been off so not had time to come on b and b :) ok so I lost 1/2 last week - that was after having 2 big bars of chocolate and an all you can eat - I also lost half when I stuck rigidly to it and wlaked for an hour everyday so something's up with my body!!!!! anyway i ditched s/w and I've done something called the harcombe diet this week - very restrictive suffered withdrawal and stuff but feel really good now so I'm hoping for a result tomorrow! Ypu can eat loads on this diet but only certain things so I've not been hungry but wheat and sugar has been out. It's actually a very interesting book but I;ve got 2 weeks til my birthday and then I'm all over the nandos choc a lot cake and the Jimmy;s all you can eat! :)

Hey! Good to see you eulmh! Well done on your loss! But plllleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee stop mentioning food! Lol xx

wahoo got 4 and a half pounds yay and i got slimmer of the week. typing one handed so no capitals or punctuation sorry pitakat i will not mentio another delicious treat - smiley face - i can't so a colon as baby is in one arm -

Woohoooo well done Hun! Was me that told you off for the food mentions! Lol! :/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->