Let's talk OLYMPICS!!!

I've not seen that before Mara, but I love it. It looks like they have a great time as well as working hard.

:haha:

I like Lochte. Don't mind Phelps though. The American women swimmers have some pretty fantastic ones as well.

This is the first year I've really watched, so exciting to see all of the different countries compete.

Ledecky was AMAZING, wasnt she? And 15. She is going to break records in the future.
I wonder if anyone will say anything about Ledecky because sher is 15 and almost smashed the world record. Just that a US official thought Ye of china was 'disturbing' at the age of 16.

haha, yeah bet that US coach is all '....:dohh:' She was INSANE. Very excited to see what she can achieve in Rio! Loads of very young talent this olympics.

I'm worried about Rio because I bet the best things will happen when I'm asleep, gutted!

2 of my friends row in a few minutes - 50/50 for the gold with the Aussies... Nervous!!!

theres too much going on this morning :( im flicking between triathalon, cycling, rowing and athletics!

I'm only interested in boats on water this morning! I'm upset I couldn't get there today, I went all the way to Beijing last time! :(

Woop for another GB gold and back up to 3rd in the medals table! We've only got freeview so only watching on bbc1 lol x

surprisingly we're doing very well in the athletic heats too! Ennis is doing brill too.

Gutted I cant watch her...gonna try and sort the channels lol x

Gutted I cant watch her...gonna try and sort the channels lol x

You could always downloD a program to change your ip address to one in the UK and then watch the live BBC stream from their website. Some have free 30 day trials just remember to cancel before the 30 days are up.

Go Canada! Eh who am I kidding summer sports just isn't our thing.

You Brits are really coming on strong now with the medals, wtg:thumbup:

Shes gonna get gold - she got her PB at javelin. absolutely amazing & if she does well tonight she'll get over 7000 points!

It's looking great for Jess, but I got so fed up with the commentator insisting on saying her name every third word- we know who she is, we know she's winning, give it a bleeding rest! Not her fault of course, but the stupid guy commentating like a 5 year old.

Catching up with The Newsroom, had it saved for weeks.

Bolt looked like he was jogging earlier.. But it's going to be close... Andy Murray and Laura Robson going well in the tennis too :)

i dont enjoy tennis, it bores me!

read that gemma gibbons who won silver in judo won with a badly broken thumb!
& addlington is considering retiring :(

That's pretty cool. :)

Athletics, cycling (track), and swimming usually bore me to tears but I try and cheer on when I can. I'll be dipping in and out of the athletics.. Dipping mainly to watch the really good athletes like Bolt, Dibaba, etc but cheering on the Brits when I get a chance.

Disappointed that Chambers was included for us :(

I kinda am too :( even if he wins a medal its tainted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->