Let's talk OLYMPICS!!!

Awww, I hope Murray wins it. He wants this SO bad and he deserves it.

After seeing how heartbroken Murray was over wimbledon, I hope he wins this especially in front of all of his supporters.

I do too. Ennis & johnson-thomas are both doing so well! Think JT will be one to watch for in rio!

That was a great race. Well done to Ennis and Johnson-Thompson

I think Murray probably will. Federer had a history making lengthy match, he's considerably older than Muz in tennis terms...and that has to take a toll. Especially when you consider the tennis season only having a month break.

I hope it's a cracking match, either way...whoever wins. No silly mistakes from Fed, no crappy second serves from Muz.

oops thompson. what a crap surname!

I hope so tennisgal

oops thompson. what a crap surname!

Haha. I said the same to Matt, I would not double barell that :haha:

Louise Hazel did well too

Crikey... I've been in tears for Ennis, Murray & Halsall.... I am sooo proud to be British :)

Chad has won another medal :D

He is great isnt he? And I love his Dad, the other day when they interviewed him, he was soooo proud but when they said about him winning he replied, yeah and he is a beautiful boy, a really beautiful boy. :haha:

Jeeeeeeeeeeeez how the hell did Ethiopia open up that much after running all that! fuuuuck!
x

I feel so left out in the talk being American and all. :haha:

:haha: Whit, we can talk about Phelps if you like he is amazing. As is Gabby your gymnast.

I feel so left out in the talk being American and all. :haha:
LOL yup...

:haha: Whit, we can talk about Phelps if you like he is amazing. As is Gabby your gymnast.
Phelps is amazing - his butterfly is awesome!

Did anyone watch the men's 50m freestyle? Can anyone tell me if Anthony Ervin had a bad/slow start? I was watching it live on my phone and then the internet stream cut out right as they stepped up to the blocks! :cry:

Did anyone watch the men's 50m freestyle? Can anyone tell me if Anthony Ervin had a bad/slow start? I was watching it live on my phone and then the internet stream cut out right as they stepped up to the blocks! :cry:

Yes he did, the people commentating on it here, even mentioned his bad start.

:haha:

I like Lochte. Don't mind Phelps though. The American women swimmers have some pretty fantastic ones as well.

This is the first year I've really watched, so exciting to see all of the different countries compete.

Yes he did, the people commentating on it here, even mentioned his bad start.
Aww too bad. That race is not forgiving at. You mess up - you're screwed. :(

ETA: In case anyone hasn't seen it yet, they USA swimmers did a youtube video to the song Call Me Maybe (its really cute):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPIA7mpm1wU

:haha:

I like Lochte. Don't mind Phelps though. The American women swimmers have some pretty fantastic ones as well.

This is the first year I've really watched, so exciting to see all of the different countries compete.

Ledecky was AMAZING, wasnt she? And 15. She is going to break records in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->