Let's talk OLYMPICS!!!

Go Canada! Eh who am I kidding summer sports just isn't our thing.

You Brits are really coming on strong now with the medals, wtg:thumbup:

Your women dominated against GB ladies in the football last night:thumbup: I was gutted that we couldn't get through really wanted us to get a medal in the women's football.

Its my lo birthday today, so have missed a lot of it, but I'm enjoying the velodrome again. I can't believe how we dominating the rowing. Wow! And come on jess!

ugh hope tinsley doesnt win his race. he isnt a gracious winner at all!

Did anyone see the 400m hurdle semis? Not impressed with Jack Green. Messed up his own race then when asked about his team mate Dai Greene waiting to find out if he's through to the finals said 'he's not really my concern right now' What a brat!

Loving watching all the coverage. Not loving that the Olympics is meaning 6 days a week and 12 hour days for OH!

Did anyone see the 400m hurdle semis? Not impressed with Jack Green. Messed up his own race then when asked about his team mate Dai Greene waiting to find out if he's through to the finals said 'he's not really my concern right now' What a brat!

Loving watching all the coverage. Not loving that the Olympics is meaning 6 days a week and 12 hour days for OH!

I know what you mean but hes worked very hard and dedicated his life for 4 years to the olympics.

Swimming is really captivating me this time round...not as much as tennis, but a close second!

The tennis was GREAT. I couldnt put stop watching but needed to go out so me and my lO's were watching on my phone whilst Matt stood in line and then paid, when Murray and Robson won they all cheered, and the whole of waitrose turned and looked :rofl:

Robson was fantastic wasnt she?

Cant wait to see Ennis in the 800m

She played really well :) and Murray played a blinder. Fab to know two silvers are guaranteed...at a minimum.

Greg Rutherford was just well cocky after his long jump :haha:

Yes, it is good to know. I soooooo badly want gold in at least one for Murray. He was good with Robson too wasnt he, seemed really kind to her? I guess we arent used to seeing much emotion from him so it comes as a bit of a surprise when he does show anything, bit of a closed book at times.

I am really chuffed how Murray is showing this more positive emotional side. Previously, it would be more petulant kid emotions...shouting and swearing at himself, throwing his equipment in frustration etc. His body language let his opponents in and let them rattle him. He is now showing more emotion off court, winning people round...in a positive way...and if does carry on returning like he does and playing as he is, he won't need to bother with the negative body language!

I am so torn about tomorrow, but it's quite refreshing to sit back and enjoy a tennis match without hiding behind the sofA! I am sure Murray will walk away with at least one of the top honours.

Sorry for rambling, I just love tennis...!

I am really chuffed how Murray is showing this more positive emotional side. Previously, it would be more petulant kid emotions...shouting and swearing at himself, throwing his equipment in frustration etc. His body language let his opponents in and let them rattle him. He is now showing more emotion off court, winning people round...in a positive way...and if does carry on returning like he does and playing as he is, he won't need to bother with the negative body language!

I am so torn about tomorrow, but it's quite refreshing to sit back and enjoy a tennis match without hiding behind the sofA! I am sure Murray will walk away with at least one of the top honours.

Sorry for rambling, I just love tennis...!

Yes, exactly. Before I use to support him because he is from Scotland/GB but now I support because I like him. He is showing a side that makes you want it for him almost as much as he does.

I hope you are right, he certainly deserves it.

I have never really been a tennis fan, but watched quite a bit of Wimbledon this year and am watching some of the olympic tennis too. Before this last few matches I had never seen a game of mixed doubles. I like it.

Adios Micheal Phelps. Going out very much on top. What a fantastic career and what a way to retire!

Come on team GB, lets make it 3 more golds tonight!!

maybe murray is enjoying being part of a team :)

katarina has done so well!

Michael Phelps is fantastic.

Yeah I think he is Blah, he is in the finals of the men's singles too. He is doing great.

Katrina has done so well, she is going to do even better in the next olympics isnt she.

Strange to me that they are classed as juniors until they are twenty though :shrug:

COME ON ENNIS!

hope she gets the 7000 :thumbup:

Yaaaay, well done Jessica

come on now treble gold medals for athletics please! history in the making!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->