Let's talk OLYMPICS!!!

I know, we're such a little island really! The crowd there are unbelievable too. I'm slightly addicted !

Just watched Hurdles - Greene from Great Britain is pretty good looking. :haha:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19107973 :)

Agreed!

time for another gold!

amazing amazing amazing!

I hope this is inspiring a whole generation of future cyclists.

Another gold for team gb! We seem to dominate cycling! Maybe we have the facilities for it. Absolutely brilliant.

yay! shes absolutely brilliant. hope she does the sprint too!

Amazing to be 3rd in the medals table! Behind too huge countries we're doing frigging amazing! xx

30 minutes and its the Men's 50m freestyle!! Go Anthony Go!! :happydance:

poor becky she looks very disappointed!

She shouldn't be disappointed, she is our most successful swimmer. I am especially proud of all our women, must be the feminist in me :D

Andyyyy Murrraaayy.

What a fabulous final - Fed vs Murray, am seriously torn over who to support.

My phone cut out when the men's 50m free was about to start. I saw the last 5 seconds to see that Anthony got 5th. :( But did anyone see if his start was bad? It had to be his start....

He is, and I like Andy...but the tennis purist and life long Fedette can't quite switch off! I wouldn't be disappointed with either player winning, to be honest. It'd be nice for Fed to complete his Greatest Ever repetoire...but it'd be fab to see Andy take something big.

Odd match from Djokovic, though...He is definitely losing a touch of last seasons invincibility

I personally think Andy will do it, Fed will be knackered after that mammoth with DelPo - and he's in the twilight years of his career.

Poor Becky but she really shouldn't be disappointed, a medal !! she's done us all proud.
Cannnot waaaait to see the Murray Vs Fed !! Awesome, hope it's Murray's turn this time.
It's just all so awesome. I'm still so excited !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->