Let's talk OLYMPICS!!!

i cant run to catch a bus, heh

I use to for fun too blah. And until I was 5 months pregnant with Morgan I use to run from here (London) to Brighton which was 50 odd miles, for fun, fitness or if I couldnt sleep :dohh:

Trebleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

that crowd are so bloody lucky! 3 golds in 1 night, the atmosphere must be AMAZING.

I use to for fun too blah. And until I was 5 months pregnant with Morgan I use to run from here (London) to Brighton which was 50 odd miles, for fun, fitness or if I couldnt sleep :dohh:

I question your sanity tasha (more than usual :p)

What an amazing night for british field athlete, that looked gruelling. Well done Mo!

I am really chuffed how Murray is showing this more positive emotional side. Previously, it would be more petulant kid emotions...shouting and swearing at himself, throwing his equipment in frustration etc. His body language let his opponents in and let them rattle him. He is now showing more emotion off court, winning people round...in a positive way...and if does carry on returning like he does and playing as he is, he won't need to bother with the negative body language!

I am so torn about tomorrow, but it's quite refreshing to sit back and enjoy a tennis match without hiding behind the sofA! I am sure Murray will walk away with at least one of the top honours.

Sorry for rambling, I just love tennis...!

Yes, exactly. Before I use to support him because he is from Scotland/GB but now I support because I like him. He is showing a side that makes you want it for him almost as much as he does.

I hope you are right, he certainly deserves it.

I have never really been a tennis fan, but watched quite a bit of Wimbledon this year and am watching some of the olympic tennis too. Before this last few matches I had never seen a game of mixed doubles. I like it.

Tennis becomes very addictive! And about to start hard court season!

Murray deserves something...not just Olympics, but a slam...his game has evolved immensely. Lendl has helped hugely.

I'm torn!!

An awesome day all round.. Let's not forget those that competed and won this morning... Great day :)

Tasha, that is impressive running!!

I used to do 1500m and 800m...anymore, and I'd be in bits!

Haha Mandy, Matt use to be furious at me but I loved it.

It is addictive tennisgal.

It has been a fantastic day all round. Mo grew up right by where we live and the high school that spotted his talent is near my LO's primary school. Nice to have a local boy do well, there was loads in our local paper over the last year or so.

Hopefully some more medals tomorrow from the girls and boys for gymnastics and also some more cycling!

Tasha, that is impressive running!!

I used to do 1500m and 800m...anymore, and I'd be in bits!

I use to play football, so running was what I did as part of my fitness training. Long distance helped with stamina for 90 minutes of running in a match :thumbup:

I use to do the 1800m and cross country at school.

Hopefully some more medals tomorrow from the girls and boys for gymnastics and also some more cycling!

And Tennis too. Oh and sailing. Ben is in first place going into the medal race :thumbup:

This guy needs to let Jess GO and celebrate. Over interviewing.

Tasha, I'd love to run like that! I play tennis (no big surprise!)...I need to rejoin my club, as my hubby beats me too easily, and I have a touch of the old Andy Murray when it comes to losing ;) lots of expletives and throwing!!

how many medals in the last 24 hrs?! Loads!

This guy needs to let Jess GO and celebrate. Over interviewing.

Tasha, I'd love to run like that! I play tennis (no big surprise!)...I need to rejoin my club, as my hubby beats me too easily, and I have a touch of the old Andy Murray when it comes to losing ;) lots of expletives and throwing!!

:rofl: sounds fun.

I agree with the over interviewing, shoving a mic in their face when they havent had a chance to take any of it in, is pointless any way. I felt so sorry for the rowers this morning when they clearly werent ready to talk.

how many medals in the last 24 hrs?! Loads!

I lost count.

I know it is really sad but I watched some of the sailing yesterday and it was actually interesting :blush: I think it was cos Ben was waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead, but overall he was second in the table, so he slowed right down tatically to create bad winds for the second person, and it worked. The 2nd person ended up in 3rd so Ben went first overall.

Ben had said in an interview earlier that he had been made angry by him, so now he was going to come for him. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->